剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
告诉我你没有把它融化然后卖♥♥了
Tell me you haven't melted it down and sold it already.
联太公♥司♥提供最后一根道钉
The Union Pacific provides the final spike,
中太公♥司♥把它钉下去 我们说好的
the Central Pacific nails it down, like we agreed.
我是同意在你选择的地方举♥行♥庆典
I agreed to hold a ceremony at the location of your choosing.
克利斯 到目前为止你拿起的最沉的东西
Collis, the heaviest thing you've lifted to date
就是一把甜品匙
is a dessert spoon.
你觉得我不够阳刚吗 先生
You think my masculine capabilities are insufficient, sir?
你最好别在两百个华盛顿精英面前
I think you'd rather not answer that question
回答这个问题
in front of 200 of Washington's finest.
李先生
Mr. Lee?
李先生
Mr. Lee?
醒醒 翻译一下这个
Wake up. Translate that.
我要睡觉 头儿
Need sleep, bossman.
快翻译
Translate.
是个地址
Address.
在宁波
In Ningpo.
地址
An address?
中国
China?
用铁加固
Ribbed with iron,
用银包裹 冠以金子
clad in silver, and crowned with gold,
这颗道钉将连接两大洋
this spike will wed the oceans.
每座
Telegraphs
大城市的电报都将嗡嗡作响
in every major city will buzz to life with the knowledge
报告着美国越州铁路的竣工
America's transcontinental railroad is now complete.
我的锤子落下时
At the fall of my hammer,
电报员将敲出三个点的电报
the operator will tap out a three dot transmission.
意思是
The message?
一个词
One word...
建成
Done.
威士忌
Whiskey.
你不需要再喝一杯 伙计
You don't need another drink, mate.
解醉酒嘛
Hair of the dog.
-给他一杯酒 -安静点 叛徒
- Give the man a drink! - Pipe down, ya traitor.
你说什么
What'd you say?
看在老天的份上 能让我好好睡吗
For the love of Josephine, can't a man sleep?
-快上该死的威士忌 -我叫你叛徒
- Whiskey damn it. - I called you a traitor.
我们可不给中太公♥司♥的人上酒
And we don't serve C.P. here.
再叫我叛徒试试
Call me traitor again.
结束了 不用分边了
It's over, there ain't no sides.
好吗
All right?
威士忌才最重要
Except the side of whiskey.
天啊 就给他一杯酒吧 小米
Just give him a drink, for God's sake, Mick.
闭嘴 帕特里克
Ah, shut up, Patrick.
我跟你说了 没有联太公♥司♥
I told you all, there ain't no U.P.
也没有中太公♥司♥了 该死的
and there ain't no C.P., God damn it.
当然有
Oi, the hell there ain't.
不管我有没有工作 都是联太人
Job or no job, I'm a Union Pacific man.
要不是有我 你小子还在矿井底下呢
Your pasty Mic ass'd still be down a mine shaft if it weren't for me.
再叫我一次叛徒试试
Call me traitor again.
能小声点吗
Keep your voices down.
我不为你工作 博汉南
I don't work for you, Bohannon.
你是说赢的那一边吗
You mean the winning side?
我对天发誓
Hand to God,
下一个找我要酒的人
the next man who asks me for a drink,
我肯定掐死他
I swear I'll throttle him.
威士忌
Whiskey.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this all about?
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon?
小米
Mick?
我
I...
我们不知道
Hell if we know.
国会要求你前往华盛顿
Congress requests your presence in Washington
作证托马斯·杜兰特受贿
to testify against Thomas Durant on charges of bribery,
诈骗和贪污的指控
fraud and corruption.
该死
Well, shit.
我不去华盛顿
I ain't going to Washington.
国会召你去
You've been summoned by Congress.
你告诉国会我要负责铁路
You tell Congress I've a railroad to see to.
送去西部的补给
Supplies to send West...
铁路建成了
The railroad is finished.
格兰特总统决心
President Grant is determined
确保在铁路建造期间的所有贪♥污♥犯♥得到惩罚
to see all those guilty of corruption over its building punished
受到法律最大限度的追究
to the full extent of the law.
虽然你还不算老 博汉南先生
You're not yet an old man, Mr. Bohannon,
但你也不年轻了
but you are no longer young.
我建议你好好考虑
I advise you to reflect
自己接下来要做什么
on what it is you decide to do next,
要和哪些人为伍
whose company you choose to keep.
你接下来的行动
Your subsequent venture
很可能会决定你的一生
will likely determine the shape of your life.
这是传票 不是请求
A subpoena is not a request.
假如有需要可以安排骑兵护送你
A cavalry escort can be arranged if need be.
我要买♥♥断你在铁路的股份
I'm buying out your stake in the railroad.
但我不准备卖♥♥
But I'm not selling.
我被起诉了
I've been indicted.
明天就会见报了
News will hit the papers tomorrow.
我不希望留下任何你和联太有关的痕迹
I want no record of your involvement in the Union Pacific.
我帮你创建了联太公♥司♥
I helped build the Union Pacific.
你和"死兔帮"有联♥系♥
You're associated with the Dead Rabbits.
我不得不与你撇清关系
I'm compelled to cut ties.
你的股价到了明天就会暴跌
Your stock value by tomorrow will plummet.
继续留在这里的话
Stick around,
你就会破产或者坐牢或者两者都有
then you'll be broke or in jail or both.
我可是帮你埋过尸体的
I've buried bodies for you.
希望你不会想着要我和你吻别 麦克吉尼斯
I hope you don't want a kiss goodbye, McGinnes.
我不是你父亲
I'm not your father.
我希望你被吊死
I hope you hang.
伊娃 你在这里呢
Eva, here you are.
床单可不会自己就洗干净了 埃里森小姐
Sheets don't wash themselves, Ms. Ellison.
所有姑娘都要加班加点
Need all the girls on their backs.
等那些工人们一走 姑娘们就没活儿了
Tricks'll dry up soon as the workers leave.
想要打炮的话 到前面去 排队等着
You want a roll, go round the front, wait your turn.
伊娃 那可不是路人
Oh, Eva, that's not a John.
那是我在《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》的编辑
That's my editor from the Chicago Tribune.
他对你非常感兴趣
He's very interested in you.
我不接客
I ain't on the menu.
不 他是对你的故事感兴趣
No, he's interested in your story.
他希望我帮你写出来 出本书
He wants me to help you write it, in a book.
人们不会想读一个妓♥女♥的故事的
Folks don't wanna read about a whore.
这会是一个关于幸存者的故事
It would be a story about a survivor
人们会喜欢这个故事的
and folks will love it.
人们会喜欢你的
Folks will love you.
我的经验恰恰与之相反
That ain't been my experience.
这可以成为你融入的一个办法
This could be a way in for you.
融入什么
Into what?
社会
Society.
假如你想融入社会的话
If that's what you want.
其实你想融入哪里都行
Or anything, really.
一个畅销书作家可以随心所欲
A best-selling authoress can write her own ticket.
慢着 博汉南先生 少带点行李
Slow down, Mr. Bohannon, pack light.
我需要你一忙完华盛顿那边的事
I need you back in San Francisco
就立刻回旧金山
as soon as you're finished with this Washington business.
那潭水比你想象中要深
That well's deeper than you think.
你小心别自己掉进去了
Careful you don't fall in.
他们感兴趣的是杜兰特 不是我
They're interested in Durant, not me.
不 他们是闻到气味的狗
No, they're a hound with a scent.
一旦啃完了杜兰特的骨头
Once they've chewed through Durant,
他们就会追着我们闻来闻去的了
they'll come sniffing after us.
我早就考虑到这个问题了
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表