剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
会土崩瓦解
and tools forged in Mormon fire.
布里格姆 我们都知道
Brigham, you and I both know
没了我提供的
your Zion will die
采购合同资金 你的天国会完蛋
without the influx of cash a contract with me provides.
现在 你可以选择
Now, you have a choice.
像个黄毛丫头在这气得跺脚
You can stomp your feet like a petulant schoolgirl
或者是和我携手 灭了博汉南
or you can join me in undoing Cullen Bohannon.
终点站必须在盐湖城
Salt Lake City is the terminus
否则你就自己建铁路去吧
or you can build your railroad alone.
快 快进来
Come. Come, come, come, please.
我们提名布里杰堡
We propose Fort Bridger
作为铁路的终点站
as the final terminus of the railroad.
在怀俄明州边缘 而那个口是心非的家伙
Edge of Wyoming, and that fatuous double-dealer,
他的铁路根本无法深入西部
he won't even make it far enough west
连奥格登的煤渣味都闻不见
to smell the coal in Ogden.
我们还没穿过谢拉山脉
We ain't even through the Sierras.
杜兰特会看穿的 格兰特也会
Durant will see through it, so will Grant.
格兰特从没去过谢拉山脉 杜兰特也是
Well, Grant's never been to the Sierras, and Durant neither.
没人确切地知道我们的位置
Nobody knows for certain where we are...
只有你我知道
Except you and me.
在地图上标出来 格兰特会相信的
You know, put it on the map, Grant will believe it.
我不能对美国总统说谎
I ain't lying to the President of the United States.
对铁路有益的事 就是对美国有益的事
What's good for the railroad is good for America.
我们是爱国者 博汉南先生
We are patriots, Mr. Bohannon!
知道我为什么雇你吗
Do you know why I hired you?
为了修铁路
To build your railroad.
对 也因为格兰特
Yeah, and also because Grant,
那个老军人
that old soldier,
他对你的尊重比对我们所有人的都多
holds you in higher regard than the rest of us combined.
你管这叫说谎也行
You call it a lie.
你管这叫战略也行
Call it a battlefield strategy...
但是这个
But this... this, right here
正是你生命中的精髓
is the very stuff of your lifetime.
你以为自己是修铁路的
Now you fancy yourself a railroad man...
而当你接受中太公♥司♥股份的那一刻起
Minute you accepted a stake in the Central Pacific,
你就成了企业大亨
you became a tycoon.
而企业大亨 总选择胜利
And a tycoon always chooses the win...
不在乎使用什么手段
No matter how he comes by it.
你非常自信 对不对
Pretty goddamn sure of yourself, ain't you?
没错
I am.
它是一口永不枯竭的井
It's a well that replenishes.
到了你跟我们同饮一井水的时候了
Time for you to drink from that same water.
替我去跟总统说吧
Deliver this for me.
乔西是个妓♥女♥
Josie's a whore.
妓♥女♥不说实话
Whores lie.
乔西威胁到你了 所有姑娘都看到了
Well, Josie's running all over you and all the other girls see it.
她来找我要你的工作
She came to me after your job.
她真是个恶心的贱♥人♥
She's a nasty piece of work.
这行本身就恶心 没错
Running women is nasty business, sure.
必须把她们控制好
They need to be kept in line.
而你对她们太仁慈了
And you let them away with too much.
我表兄挺喜欢这种变化
My cousin favors the change.
当然 我们会为你保留容身之地
We'd keep a place for you, of course.
一个好妓♥女♥总有容身之地
Always room for a good whore.
我会把钱弄回来的
I'll get the money back.
但愿如此
Pray that you do.
管好乔西和其他姑娘 否则
And get control of Josie and the other girls, otherwise...
我会的
I will.
我记得 这是你最喜欢的牌子
Well, your favorite brand, as I recall.
你不去忙着搞阴谋吗
Ain't you got schemes to spin?
你知道 跟你对立
You know, it gives me no pleasure
令我不开心 博汉南
to find us set against each other, Bohannon.
必须承认 我有点吃惊
I'm a little surprised, I will admit.
鉴于你之前的那套关于荣誉的言论
Given all your talk of "Honor".
我加入中太公♥司♥是为了寻找家人
I joined the Central Pacific to find my family.
联太公♥司♥就是你的家
The Union Pacific is your family.
从你闯进我的轨道车
It has been since the day you bust into my rail car
让我雇你 而不是绞死你的那天起就是了
and told me to hire you instead of hanging you.
你后悔了吗
You regret your decision?
如果你肯回家 我就不后悔
Not if you come home.
你不欠那个小店老板亨廷顿任何东西
You don't owe that puny shopkeeper Huntington anything.
他在利用你
He's using you.
他会让你在总统面前捏造
He will ask you to misrepresent the progress of the Central Pacific
中太公♥司♥的铺设进度
to the President of the United States,
说不定他已经让了
if he hasn't already.
换做是我 就会那样
It's what I'd do.
但我永远不会让你撒谎
But I would never ask you to lie.
你可真是圣人
Saint that you are.
你无法打败我 博汉南
You can't beat me, Bohannon.
但出于某种原因 格兰特很欣赏你
But for some damned reason, Grant likes you.
你我一向相得益彰
You and I have always given each other an edge.
加入我
Join me.
你我联手 就能扳倒亨廷顿
Together we can bury Huntington
弄到奥格登的煤田
and win the coal fields of Ogden.
你真是难以捉摸 我得承认
You are full of surprises, I give you that.
我走的时候 你跟我说你再也不会接受我
You told me when I left that you'd never take me back.
我现在原谅你了
Well, all is forgiven.
回家来吧
Just come home.
约翰逊不是我的杀的 知道吗
Wasn't me who killed Johnson, you know.
什么
What?
我冲进你的车厢那天
That day I busted into your train car,
你要以谋杀约翰逊之罪判我绞刑
you was gonna hang me for killing Johnson.
是埃兰干的 不是我
Was Elam done that, not me.
我不在乎你杀过谁
Um, I don't care who you killed.
我知道
I know.
只是我也会做些出乎意料的事
Got a few surprises of my own, is all.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon...
我们兴旺繁荣 果蔬丰收
We are up and running, bursting with grain and fruit,
工业喧嚷 做好了出口的准备
bustling with industry, all ready for export.
穿过盐湖城对铁路来说并不实用
Going through Salt Lake City ain't practical for the railroad.
格兰特亲口说他愿意考虑的
Grant told me himself he's willing to consider it.
我是满怀诚意来找你谈的
I come to you heart in hand.
我的人♥民♥ 我们的生活都仰仗你了
My people, our very way of life depend upon you.
只要你愿意向总统建议
If you'll just speak to the President.
我知道他会听你的
I know he listens to you.
他有自己的主见
He's his own man.
到最后 他怎么决定还是看他自己
At the end of the day, he'll call it like he sees it.
也许我的路线对你来说有实用价值
Well, perhaps my route has some practical applications
只是你还没意识到
that are escaping you at the moment.
不久前 我接到了你的一封电报
Not long ago, I received a telegram from you
询问哈奇一族的下落
inquiring about the Hatchites.
我回复说我不知道他们在哪里
I responded that I didn't know their location.
其实当时我知道 现在也知道
I did. And I do.
我很清楚他们在哪里
I know exactly where they are.
你也清楚我需要你做什么
And you know exactly what I need from you.
是金盘教会了你说谎
Them gold plates teach you to lie like that,
还是你天生就是个混♥蛋♥
or was you just born a son-of-a-bitch?
天父保护着我 博汉南先生
Heavenly Father looks out for me, Mr. Bohannon,
正如我想保护你
as I am attempting to look out for you.
让我的机遇为你也带去好运
Let my good fortune be yours,
让你和你的亲人团聚
and you shall be reunited with your loved ones.
不能以这种方式
Not like that.
从泰斯床上下来 乔西
Get off Tess's bed, Josie.
-这是我的床 -闭嘴
- It's my bed... - Shut it!
让开
Move your ass.
我不会问第二遍
I won't ask again.
否则如何
Or what?
你要开枪打我吗
You'll shoot me?
你真的蠢到想试试看吗
You dumb enough to find out?
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表