剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
先生们
Gentlemen!
你们在干什么
What is the meaning of this?
边疆正义 城市滑头
Frontier's justice, Mr. City Slicker.
你也许油嘴滑舌
You may have got a slippery
但不是刀枪不入
tongue but that don't make me bullet-proof.
你们到底想要什么
What exactly is it that you want?
我们想要回你偷走的钱 现在就要
We want the money you stole from us. Right now.
进去吧 滑头
In you go, slick.
打开
Open it.
-先生们 -别扯没用的了
- Gentlemen... - No more of your slippery bullshit.
现在就要五万美金
$50,000. Now.
-我来吧 -玛吉
- I've got it. - Maggie.
告诉过你闭嘴
Told you to shut the hell up.
铁路从来不会保存现金
The railroad never keeps cash on hand.
这是防范盗贼的措施
A defense against thieves.
没有赔偿我们是不会走的
We ain't leaving here without restitution,
要么赔钱要么赔命
of one sort or another.
给他一些时间 杰克
Just give him some time, Jack.
我保证你会得到钱的
You will get your money, you have my word.
我不相信你的保证 麦吉
Your word's mud to me, Maggie.
我需要几天时间
I need a couple of days.
给你两天时间
You got two.
否则就见血吧
And then it gets bloody.
钱在哪 纽约人
Where's the money, New York?
我需要钱
I needed the funds
来搞定一笔在缅因的木材交易
to cover a lumber deal in Maine
缅因
Maine?
木材交易的钱要资助芝加哥的一家钢厂
That lumber deal is financing a steel mill in Chicago,
钢厂的钱要资助弗吉尼亚的棉花贸易
which is supporting a cotton operation in Virginia,
棉花贸易的钱要资助在肯塔基的煤矿
which is supporting a coal mine in Kentucky...
天啊 你破产了
Jesus. You're broke.
我正处在交易过渡期
I am between transactions.
这幢危楼在你来之前很早就建成了
This house was built long before you came in, Maggie.
你走进这扇门时知道自己会面对什么
You knew what you were getting when you waltzed through the door.
我只知道当这些牧场工人被逼到绝境时
What I know is those ranchers are dangerous
会很危险
when they are cornered.
我们得想办法给他们付钱
We need to find a way to pay them
不然就等着见血吧
or we will be hip deep in blood.
没有任何能救我们的骗局了
And ain't no scheme in the world gonna save us.
走开
Go away.
巨龙 让她进来
Ju-Long, let her pass.
原谅他
Forgive him.
我们这儿不常接待您这样的人
It's not often someone like you frequents our establishment.
如果你们友好一点就不会这样了
Be more frequent y'all was friendlier.
有什么需要帮助的
What can I do for you?
我想丢了这件东西的人会想出钱赎回去
I figure, whoever lost this, they pay a little to get it back.
我会物归原主的
I'll see it gets returned.
和你做交易很愉快 郑先生
Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Chang.
-还有其他事吗 -告诉我
- Anything else? - Tell me,
哪里能买♥♥到她这样的裙子
where can I find a dress like that?
神了
Holy shit.
这一点也不神圣
Nothin' holy in there.
搬走那些石头
Clear that rock.
-进去里面 清掉那堆石头 -好啦好啦
快走啊 快走
走走走
真不错
Damn!
这些石块比
These chunks is twice as
我们用黑火♥药♥炸出来的石块大多了
big as the ones we get with black powder.
喂 有个炸♥药♥没爆
-阿海找到一个没炸的炸♥药♥匣 -别碰那个
- Hoi find one charge, no boom. - Hey, don't touch that!
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
受伤了吗
You hurt?
匣中的气泡
Air bubbles in the cartridge
偶尔会导致延时爆♥炸♥
sometimes blow the charge at the wrong time.
无法预料 无法避免
No way to predict, no way to prevent.
引线经常失效吗
How often do the fuses fail?
这要看引线的心情
As often as they damn well please.
下次我们先清查 以后不会发生了
We'll sweep first next time. It won't happen again.
你不会真的打算继续这场闹剧吧
You're not seriously planning to continue this farce.
我们一次炸掉了五英寸厚的石壁
We pulled five inches of rock off that wall with one blast.
-还送了三个华工的命 -我也在场
- And killed three Chinamen. - I was there.
我会亲自检查未爆的情况
I'll check for misfires myself.
你不可能日夜都盯着
You can't work 'round the clock.
没错 但我们俩可以
No. But we can.
不
No.
这不是请求 吉姆
I ain't asking, Jim.
你是在命令我吗 博汉南
You're ordering me, Bohannon?
是的
I am.
我满怀敬意地拒绝
I respectfully refuse.
博汉南先生 告诉我
Mr. Bohannon, tell me,
在这场竞赛结束之前
do you plan to stay with the Central Pacific
你准备一直待在中太公♥司♥吗
until the end of this race?
我会亲自钉上最后一颗钉子
I'll pound the last spike myself.
那斯图布里奇先生
Then Mr. Strobridge has
刚刚让自己成为一个非常昂贵的裁员
just made himself a very expensive redundancy.
总不能让莫扎特和肖邦
Can't have Mozart and Chopin
在同一架钢琴上弹奏不同的音乐吧
playing different tunes on the same piano.
他还可以做很多其他工作
There's plenty of other work to go around.
如果他不愿意做我们让他做的事
If he won't do what we need him to, well...
也许他在别的地方会更称心
Perhaps he'd be happier someplace else.
戴安娜·布鲁尔小姐 里面怎么回事
Ms. Diane Brewer. What's going on in there?
安静了一小时了
Been quiet nearly an hour.
稍等几分钟 夫人
Just a few more minutes, madam.
这位妓♥女♥的脑部情♥色♥区域
This prostitute's locus of amativeness
过度发育了
is unusually overdeveloped.
就她这个职业来说并不稀奇
It's not surprising, given her occupation.
希望您喜欢她的区域 一共十二块
Well, I hope you enjoyed her locus, 'cause that'll be $12.
太过分了
Outrageous.
我甚至都没对这个妓♥女♥做那事...
I didn't even partake in the whore's intended use...
她出时间你出钱
Well, you're paying for her time.
泰斯一小时能榨干八个男人 所以是十二块
And Tess can drain eight pricks an hour, so that makes $12.
军队还欠我十四个星期的工资
The army owes me 14 weeks' back pay.
-等我回拉勒米... -抵押也行
- When I return to Laramie... - Something in trade.
今天付清
Today.
难以驯服的野马 我不推荐它
An unbreakable savage. I recommend against him.
它很完美
He's perfect.
它是你的了 夫人
All yours, madam.
你觉得我对铁路有多少价值
How much do you think I'm worth to the Railroad?
要是我不见了的话
Were I to go missing?
假设
Let's say,
有人从我的私人车厢绑♥架♥了我
masked men kidnap me for my private car,
当着德莱尼先生的面
in front of Mr. Delaney.
他们要二十五万美元赎金
They demand $250,000 for my return.
还威胁说要杀掉我
And threaten to kill me,
如果德莱尼把这件事让董事会以外的人知道的话
if Delaney reveals this to anybody except the board.
董事会想避免
The board hopes to avoid
他们的总经理被绑♥架♥的
the plummeting share price that would result
爆♥炸♥新闻致使股价大跌的局面
in the breaking news of their president's kidnapping.
所以同意一天之内付钱
So, they agree to send the funds within the day.
大功告成
Voila.
我们的现金问题解决了
Our cash problems are solved.
听起来这事你应该去和德莱尼先生谈
It sounds like you should be talking to Mr. Delaney.
圣帕特里克都比他更会说谎
Sisters would say Patricks are better liars.
不 我们需要让他信以为真
No, he needs to believe it's real.
这件事出了岔子倒霉的是我
It's my neck in the noose if this goes sideways, you know.
那就找人确保不出岔子
Then find men to ensure it doesn't.
给你两万五做报酬
There's $25,000 for your trouble.
当我说所有权连带着责任时
When I said ownership came with responsibilities,
我指的不是打扫董事会房♥间这种事
I wasn't talking about polishing the board room's glassware.
好了
That's it.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表