剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
也许他们会找到彼此
Maybe they'll find each other.
克利斯·亨廷顿曾和我共进晚餐
Collis Huntington sat at my dinner table
并向我保证会将
and assured me of his commitment
盐湖城设为终点站
to a Salt Lake City terminus.
显然他现在想背弃诺言
Clearly, he intends to go north,
将整条铁路绕过盐湖城
bypassing Salt Lake altogether.
我看不出来
I fail to see what this
这跟你欠我的钱有什么关系 托马斯
has to do with the money you owe me, Thomas.
我们都遭到亨廷顿的背叛
We are both victims of Huntington's treachery.
依照承诺 我已经为盐湖城投入了大量资源
I have engaged vast resources toward Salt Lake, as promised.
包括修建跨湖大桥的计划
Including plans to bridge the Lake itself.
帕默夫人
Uh, Mrs. Palmer.
如你所见 这座桥的造价可不便宜 杨先生
As you can see, it is an expensive bridge, Mr. Young.
现在你来索要报酬 你会得到应有的报酬
Now, you came here for payment, and payment you will have,
外加一条伟大的越州铁路
along with the great transcontinental railroad
以及随之带来的商品和服务 资本和贸易
and all its goods and services, capital and trade,
都将流入你的后院
flowing through your backyard...
天国的生命线
The lifeblood of Zion.
只需等到铁路建成以后
Just as soon as the railroad is complete.
在我离开这个房♥间以前
I shall have payment in full
我要拿到我全部的报酬 女士
before I leave this room, madam,
否则我就把每一位清醒的圣徒召回犹他
or I shall call every sober saint home to Utah.
你若把你的工人带走
You leave here with your workforce
那你一分钱都拿不到
and you will have no payment whatsoever!
也得不到终点站
Nor railroad terminus.
你只能继续做一个
You will remain as you are...
上了年纪的骗子
an aging charlatan,
一个封闭在荒原中
the polygamous master
被诅咒的教派里一夫多妻的教头
of a doomed and desert-locked sect!
或者
Or...
拿着这张地图
take this map,
证明中太公♥司♥肮脏交易的证据
proof of the Central Pacific's dirty dealings,
作为预付定金
as down payment.
布里格姆 请允许我留下每一位可用的工人
Brigham, allow me to keep every available worker
铺建通向盐湖城的铁轨
laying track toward Salt Lake.
我们的合同暂时继续
Our contract stands for now.
你敢铺一条盐湖城以北的铁轨
Lay one track north of Salt Lake,
就会见识到为什么他们称我为主的雄狮
and you'll learn why they call me the Lion of the Lord.
我曾击败了美国陆军
I've defeated the United States Army.
干掉你更不在话下
I'd damn sure make short work of you.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我厌烦了那些狠毒的异教♥徒♥
I'm weary of gentile serpents
和他们甜言蜜语的娼妓
and their honey-lipped harlots.
没听错的话 他说我是"甜言蜜语的娼妓"
Well, I believe that man just called me a "Honey-lipped harlot."
我相信他说的是"我的甜言蜜语的娼妓"
I believe he just called you my honey-lipped harlot.
别心急 纽约人
Steady on, New York.
我们还有一笔土地交易要了结
We got a land deal to finish.
我在旅馆旁边发现了你
I found you by the hotel.
你感染了
You have an infection.
在你跟它斗争的同时 必须要把烧降下来
We have to keep your fever down while you fight it.
不 埃里森小姐 别这样
No, Miss Ellison, stop that.
-请你躺回去 -不 你需要这张床
- Please, lay back. - No, you need the bed.
路易丝
Louise.
你不用为我这样做的
You don't have to do this for me.
我们是朋友
Hey, I'm your friend.
现在躺下
Now, lay down.
我妈妈的衣服
My mother's things.
请你
Please.
一起来吧
Come.
这盏为我父亲
For my father.
烛光将指引他的灵魂找到回家的路
Light will help ghost find his way home.
这盏为你失去的人
For your ghosts.
你埋葬过或是没有机会埋葬的
Those you have buried and those you could not.
当烛火熄灭
When light goes out,
他们便能归家
they will be home.
晚上很冷
The night is cold.
外面不能睡人
Too cold to sleep outside.
我失去了我的妻儿
I lost my wife and boy.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
I'm good.
谢谢你
Thank you...
为所有的一切 头儿
for everything, bossman.
卡伦
Cullen.
叫我卡伦
It's Cullen.
卡伦
Cullen.
战后我从没睡到这么晚过
I ain't slept this late since before the war.
今天有很长的路要赶
Long journey today.
先喝咖啡
Coffee first.
兄弟
Brother.
我父亲宣布了停工令
My father has declared a work stoppage.
我们马上就回盐湖城
We're to report home to Salt Lake immediately.
你确定吗 孩子
Are you certain, my son?
克利斯·亨廷顿欺骗了他
Collis Huntington has deceived him.
这真是太好了
Oh, this is a great blessing.
你的机会就要来了
Your time is upon us.
你准备好高升了吗
Are you prepared for your ascension?
在你的帮助和天父的保佑下
With your help, and by the grace of Heavenly Father,
我会准备好的
I will be.
-我去下令大家开始整理行李 -兄弟
- I'll go order the men to start packing. - Uh, brother.
一群叛教者
A band of apostates
潜伏在犹他州的腹地
lurks in the Utah hinterlands.
如果这些不洁的生物跑出来
If these unholy creatures unearth themselves,
他们会用丑陋的谎言毁了我们的
they will destroy us with their hideous lies.
他们已经试图摧毁我了
They have already tried to destroy me.
这些叛教者是谁
Who are these apostates?
他们被称作哈奇一族
They are known as Hatchites.
亚伦·哈奇和他的宗族
Aaron Hatch and his clan.
我们必须铲除他们 菲纳斯兄弟
We must root them out, Brother Phineas.
我会跟我父亲说这件事的
I'll speak to my father on it.
也许他知道他们的行踪
Perhaps he knows their whereabouts.
这会迅速缓解你的绞痛
This'll ease the cramps soon.
不过还是会疼几天
Still gonna hurt a few days, though.
你是位天使
You're an angel.
没人像你一样关心过我
No one's ever cared for me like you.
连我亲生母亲都没有
Not even my own mother.
"布里格姆·杨已获担♥保♥
"Brigham Young has assurances
横贯大♥陆♥铁路的终点
"that the terminus of the great Transcontinental Railroad
会是犹他州的首府
"will be Utah's capitol.
但我有可靠消息称
"But I have it on good authority
联太公♥司♥所谓横跨大湖的计划
"that the Union Pacific's plan to bridge a large lake
是个骗局
"is a boondoggle.
盐城湖的盐湖是一个极大的湖泊
"There is no larger lake than the Great Salt Lake for which the city is named.
我不由想到 亲爱的读者们
"Which leads me to wonder, dear reader,
联太公♥司♥是在故意伪造计划
"is the Union Pacific deliberately falsifying its plans
以欺骗摩门领袖吗
"in order to deceive the Mormon leader?
大佬托马斯·杜兰特
"Thomas 'Doc' Durant has promised
朝三暮四 前后不一
"'Christmas in New York, New Year's in San Francisco.'
这只是一位曾因欺诈美国财政部
"A romantic notion from a man who has served time
《芝加哥时报》 铁路通向何方
而入狱的人许下的浪漫承诺
"for defrauding the American treasury.
但中太公♥司♥和联太公♥司♥的铁路
"But where will the Central Pacific
到底在哪里交汇 能不能交汇呢
"and Union Pacific meet, if at all?
美国人♥民♥能否得到他们应得的铁路呢
"Will the American people ever have the railroad they deserve?
或者像布里格姆·杨所说
"Or, like Brigham Young,
我们是否都被臭名昭著的铁路大佬所欺骗
"Have we all been hoodwinked by the notorious railroad baron
卷入了这个时代最大的骗局中"
"in the greatest swindle of our time?"
你走了可不止一天
Been more than a day.
一言难尽 吉姆
Long story, Jim.
你♥他♥妈♥去找的翻译在哪
Well, where's the damn translator?
你眼前的就是啊
You're looking at him.
我猜你兜里没藏着金丝雀吧
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表