剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah? Well, if you do, let me hear you say it! Tell 'em.
各位兄弟 听好了
我们要一件一件拆开引擎
尽量减轻重量 以便放在雪橇上
同博汉南先生一起把它运到山顶隧♥道♥
你跟他们说了什么
What in the hell did you tell them?
我说拆开
I say take apart.
你要偷走我的中国佬吗 博汉南
You stealing my Chinamen now, Bohannon?
我需要他
Need him.
-干嘛 -翻译
-What for? -Translator.
妈的
Ah, hell.
你
You.
说你呢 跟我来 中国佬 快走
You! Come with me, John.
了不起的小火车头
Noble little engine,
加州大地上跑的第一辆火车头
The first locomotive to run on California soil.
真实历史人物 中太公♥司♥首席工程师
泰德·朱达和他妻子在1855年首次使用
Christened by Ted Judah and his wife, 1855.
我本来准备把它放在我的博物馆的
I was gonna put it in my museum one day.
用这个也可以
This here will have to do.
我们去干活吧 孩子 走吧
Let's get it done, son. Come on.
不是很糟 对吧 告诉我不是很糟
It ain't so bad, is it? Tell me it ain't so bad!
你可以动脚趾吗
Well, can you wiggle your toes?
没感觉吗
No?
天啊
Oh, my lord.
回去工作
Get back to work.
在得到补给前我们是不会工作的
We're not working until we're provided for,
菲纳斯兄弟
brother Phineas.
有信仰就够了
Faith provides.
给我回去工作
Now get back to work.
信念不能当饭吃
Faith doesn't put food in our bellies,
不能当衣服保暖
or clothes on our backs,
也不能当靴子穿
or boots on our feet.
不如给杨发封电报
Perhaps a telegram to Zion
申请补给
to ask for supplies?
对 对
Yes. Yes.
我可以 给我父亲发封电报
I will, I will message my father
我会让布里格姆兄弟
and I will impress upon brother brigham
了解我们的艰难处境
the urgency of our situation.
我保证
You have my word.
让马离开林木线
Turn them horses away from the treeline!
让它们离开林木线
Get them away from the treeline!
不 是远离林木线
No! Away from the trees!
远离
Away!
离树远点
Away from the trees!
停住雪橇
Brake that sled!
停住雪橇 快
Brake that sled! Come on!
该死 我说的是远离林木线
Damn it. I said away from the treeline!
你到底懂不懂英语啊
You speak english or what? Huh?
能修好吗
Fix?
不 坏掉了
No, it's busted.
修不好 没刹车
No, uh, no fix. No, no brake.
刹车
Brake.
不 铁链也没用 凤
No. Chains ain't gonna help, Fong.
让他们把所有东西都卸下来
Tell 'em to take everything off.
能带多少带多杀 带到马那去
Get what they can down to where the horses are.
我回特拉基 找工具来修刹车
I'll go back into truckee, get what I need to fix this brake.
嘿 我说把所有东西都卸下来
Hey! Uh-uh! I said take everything off.
修不好
No fix.
让他们拆了
Take apart. Tell them.
你 你 帮我一把
You, you. Give me a hand.
修刹车
Fix brake.
能修好再说吧
Yeah, we'll see.
修好了
Fix brake.
确实 修好了
Yeah, fix brake.
茶
Mocha?
茶
Mmm... Mocha?
茶
Mocha.
-真好喝 -嗯
- Oh, it's good. - Mmm.
天啊 孩子 你真是皮糙肉厚
Damn, son. You sure can take a beating.
我说你很坚强
I said you're tough.
你知道坚强吗
You know tough? Well...
坚强 斗志
Tough? Fight?
你战斗吗
You fight?
在战争里
In the war?
你是军人吗
You a soldier?
士兵
Si bing.
士兵 军人
Si bing. Soldier?
是的 我战斗
Yes. Uh, I fight, yes.
你是士兵吗
Um, you si bing?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我是士兵
Yeah, me si bing. Yeah.
给 接着吧
Go on, take it.
这是美国茶
It's American mocha.
这玩意儿很冲 但能止痛
Shit kicks like a mule. But it'll burn that pain out.
等一会儿
Give it a sec.
我本来打算造一栋房♥子
I was gonna build me a house.
两层楼 有壁炉
Two stories, fireplace,
门廊
porch.
环绕一圈
The kind that wraps around.
我可以脱掉鞋子 坐一会儿
Place I could kick my boots off. Sit a spell.
用坚硬的材料来建造
Frame it out of something sturdy.
也许是云衫木
Spruce, maybe.
结实的东西
Something with integrity.
持久的东西
Something that would last.
我的房♥子没了
My house gone.
村庄没了
Village gone.
家人都没了
Family, all gone.
嗯
Yeah.
你还想要一些吗
Do you like this more?
你是只好狗
You're a good boy.
到了春天才有补给
No supplies until spring.
我向他们保证过
I made a promise.
他真该下地狱
Damn him.
你不能这样说先知
You must not speak this way about the prophet.
为什么
Why?
我令他失望
I'm his disappointment,
他把我扔到这座冻死人的山里
and he's cast me off to the cold hell of this mountain.
试炼你的不是先知 菲纳斯兄弟
It is not the prophet who tests you, brother Phineas,
而是天父
but Heavenly Father.
就像烈火炼真金一样
As fire tests and purifies gold.
你将带着无数赞誉和荣耀回到天国
You will bring much praise and glory upon your return to Zion.
这点我很确定
This I know.
你对我很好 托尔兄弟
You're kind to me, brother Thor.
可是善良并不能让我的人穿上靴子
But kindnesses will not clad my men's feet,
也不能让他们吃饱饭
nor put food on their table.
不 这关乎的是信仰
No. This is what faith is for.
我们必须以仁慈之心
And we must practice it
来实践它
with open hearts,
而不是怨恨之心
Not bitter ones.
过来坐
Come and sit.
来吧 和我一同在火边取暖
Share, share in the fire with me.
还有奥斯陆
Huh? And Oslo.
如果我现在搂住你
Would it be terrible inappropriate
会不会很不合适
if I put my arm around you right now?
凤 快滚过来
Fong, get your ass out here!
过来 赶紧的
Ah! Come on, hop to it!
老天
Jesus.
快躺下
Here, lay down.
不用了 我很好 很好
Mmm, no help. Fong good. Good.
不 你不好 快躺下
No, you ain't. Come on. Lie down.
-不 -这又不丢人 孩子 让我看看
- No! No... - There ain't no shame in it, son. Let me have a look.
该死 你需要好好检查
Damn it! You need to be looked to
可这连个医生都没有
and ain't a damn doctor out here.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表