剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
你的狡猾程度不输于他
You're every bit the snake he is.
如今时代不同了 亨廷顿先生
This is a new day, Mr. Huntington.
不像他的前任
Unlike his predecessor,
格兰特总统宣誓过
President Grant has vowed to keep his administration
杜绝腐♥败♥
free from corruption.
他是无法被收买♥♥的 先生
He cannot be bought, sir.
我也不能
And neither can I.
谢谢你的水
Thanks for the water.
没想到能在这儿看到你 吉姆
I'm surprised to find you here, Jim.
人总得有个归宿 博汉南
Everybody got to be somewhere, Bohannon.
我的意思是说在洞里面
No, I mean down in the hole.
我还以为你怕黑呢
Thought you was afraid of the dark.
我远离隧♥道♥的唯一原因
The only reason I stayed away from the tunnel
是因为汉娜不想我把家搞脏
was Hannah didn't want me tracking dirt into the house.
她和孩子们在佛蒙特州
She's in Vermont with the kids.
你在这里 家人在东部
You here, family back east,
这不像你的风格啊 吉姆
that don't seem like you, Jim.
挖矿让我想清楚了人生 博汉南
Mining has helped me figure things out, Bohannon.
矿井下的生活很简单
Life is simple down here.
割脉 放血
cut a vein, bleed it dry,
搜刮干净 直到什么也不剩
scrape away until there's nothing left.
汉娜和孩子们的事真遗憾
That's a real shame about Hannah and the kids.
不用为我难过
Don't cry for me.
我需要我的工人 吉姆
I need my workers, Jim.
你需要的是工作
What you need is work.
铁路已经完成了
The railroad's done.
那些人明白 所以他们才来这里
Those men know it, that's why they're here!
我只需要两天时间 仅此而已
All I'm asking for is two days. That's it.
要是靠铁路的那点薪水
As far as the railroad figures go,
我就成穷光蛋了 博汉南先生
I'm skint, Mr. Bohannon.
斯图布里奇先生
Mr. Strobridge.
我知道你们需要长♥期♥工作
I know you need long term work.
我有个主意
And I have plans for it.
让你们去旧金山怎么样
What do you say to San Francisco, boys?
那里需要熟练工人
There's demand for skilled workers
我都已经安排好了
and I have it already arranged.
我们在这里有工作
I'm saying we've jobs here.
你们在铁路上有工作 培迪
You had a job on the railroad, Paddy.
你们地方睡暖和觉
You had a warm bed when you were cold,
有威士忌解渴
a full whiskey when you were thirsty
还有姑娘排解寂寞
and even fuller woman when you were lonely.
我对每一位忠诚的人
I provided the same to every loyal man
都有嘉奖...
with an understanding...
我们不怕你 米奇
We ain't scared of you, Mick.
约翰尼·舍伊已经不在了
Not now Johnny Shea's gone.
我是在试着帮你们
I'm trying to help you.
还有谁情愿挖矿也不去修铁路的
Anyone else prefer mining to railroad work?
李先生
Mr. Lee,
我需要这些工人
I need these workers.
等到了奥格登
Just until we get to Ogden.
无论你挖矿赚多少我都给你
whatever the mine's paying you, I'll match it.
如果我们赶在联太公♥司♥之前抵达还有奖金
Plus a bonus if you get us there before the U.P.
把这两人也带上
Bring these two.
我会确保他们回家
I'll see to it they get home.
谁想离开这里的都可以走
Anyone who wants to leave here is free to go.
我不会像郑一样用契约约束你们
You are not indentured to me like you were to Chang.
你们想走的话可以走
但你们要明白 哪怕你们只离开了一小时
But know this, if anyone leaves here, even for an hour,
你们回来就没有工作了 明白吗
You ain't got a job when you get back. Is that clear?
李先生 你从萨克拉门托开始就为中太公♥司♥服务了
Mr. Lee, you been with the Central Pacific since Sacramento,
你带我们穿过了沙漠
you got us through the desert.
你会想看着铁路完成的
You're gonna want to see it finished.
大家想想 是走还是留
华工需要长♥期♥工作 老板
Chinaman need long work, bossman.
铁路已经结束了
Railroad done.
挖矿挺好的 我们留下
Mine is good. We stay.
好吧
All right.
把这些尸体搬到马车上
Load these bodies up on the wagon.
但我们要留下来
But we stay.
不管怎样 我的提议都有效 李先生
My offer stands either way, Mr. Lee.
我们会把他送回家的
We'll get him home.
谢谢你 头儿
Thank you, bossman.
去搬那两具尸体
你到奥格登后记得来找我 头儿
When you get to Ogden, look me up, Bohannon,
我请你喝酒
I'll buy you a drink.
没错 就是这样
Come on. Like that.
要搭把手吗
Offer a hand?
你不是还得忙着去竞赛吗
Ain't you got a race to win?
来
Come on.
没有工人怎么赢
Can't win with no workers.
你驯服不了一头不想被驯服的马
And can't train a horse that don't want to be trained,
但我还是在努力
but I keep trying anyways.
他们都叫它布赛普洛斯
They call him Bucephalus.
但我叫它
But I call him
[印第安语]
意思是自♥由♥的灵魂
It means free spirit.
你怎么发现它的
How'd you come by him?
它迷路了
He was lost.
然后它就找到了我
Then he found me.
当时你差点因爱而死吧
It was love that nearly killed you, wasn't it?
并不是因为她迷路
Wasn't lost.
是她离开了
She ran.
我也曾经这样
I done it, too.
我逃离了我在莫哈韦的家族
I ran from my mojave family.
士兵们来到营寨里
Soldiers came to the camp,
发现有一个白种女孩跟印第安人在一起
found out the Indians had a white girl living with them.
如果不把我交出来 他们就要攻击村庄
Swore they'd attack the village unless they handed me over.
我留下意味着他们的死亡
Me staying meant their death.
有时候离开也是一种爱
Sometimes the loving thing to do is run.
这只能买♥♥两瓶 买♥♥不了三瓶
This'll get you two, not three.
那就给我两瓶上好的
Two bottles of the good stuff then.
省点钱吧 杰克逊先生
Save your money, Mr. Jackson.
给
Here.
我就知道我闻到了叛徒的味道
Knew I smelled me a traitor.
拿着
Here you are.
-我自己能买♥♥酒 博汉南先生 -不用
- I can buy my own whiskey, Mr. Bohannon. - No.
当我带着我的妻儿
When I come through Cheyenne,
来到夏安镇 没有生计时
with a wife and baby and no way to provide
你当时也没必要雇我的
weren't necessary for you to hire me neither.
给了你一个搬石头的活
Gave you a job slinging rock.
我很荣幸
I was glad to have it.
快竣工了 来了不少大人物
Buncha big wigs be here for the finish.
我想历史应该不会
Reckon history won't remember
记得帕萨姆为修建铁路做出的贡献
the hand ol' Psalms play in building this railroad.
总有一天
One day
某个年轻人会通过这些铁路
some young man'll ride them rails
去见他的未婚妻 并把她娶回家
to see his fiance and he'll get hisself married.
奥马哈的牧民能把牛卖♥♥到纽约
Rancher in Omaha sell his cattle to New York,
旧金山的渔民能把鱼卖♥♥到芝加哥
fisherman, his catch from San Francisco to Chicago.
女儿要回家埋葬自己的父亲
Some daughter will need to go home, bury her daddy,
这些铁路会带她回家
them rails right there'll take her.
这都是你的贡献
You done that.
-是我们的贡献 -但是
- We done that. - But...
敬我所知最棒的铁路工人
To the best goddamn railroad man I know.
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
威士忌少掺点水
Take less water with your whiskey.
酒保才会这么说 你现在是股东了
That's barkeep's advice. You're a shareholder now.
一个爱尔兰乡巴佬这样已经不错了
Not bad for an Irish bumpkin.
从魔术幻灯秀走到现在确实不容易
It's a long way from a Magic Lantern Show, I know that.
从来没想到我会参与修铁路
Never thought I'd end up a railroad man.
你可要小心小命了
Careful it don't kill you.
铁路让我离开了酒馆
Railroad job got me out of the saloon,
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表