剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
我支持杨先生的抗♥议♥
I second Mr. Young's objections!
博汉南先生 这场会议的目的就是
Mr. Bohannon, the purpose of this meeting
定一个终点站
was to set a final terminus.
总统先生
Mr. President,
不久之前 我乘火车离开了一场漫长的战争
not long ago, I took a train ride after a long war.
今天 我坐在这间屋子里
And today, I sit here, in this room,
作为中太公♥司♥的股东
a stake-holder in the Central Pacific Railroad.
不要有半点怀疑
And make no mistake about it,
屋内的其他人只顾私利 贪得无厌
the other men in this room are driven by self-interest and greed.
他们渴望得到奥格登的煤田
Greed for the coalfields in Ogden.
但是奥格登不该归
But Ogden's riches shouldn't go to the man
最巧舌如簧或鬼话连篇的人所有
with the best speech or the most devious lie.
这场竞赛不该在屋中终结
This contest hadn't ought to end in a room.
奥格登应该归最先抵达那里的人所有
Ogden should go to the man who gets there first.
您自己也说过
You said it yourself...
一切皆有可能
Nothing's ever off the table.
你想要一场竞赛
You want a race?
是的 我想要一场竞赛
Yeah... Yeah, I want a race.
那么 博汉南先生
Then, Mr. Bohannon,
你如愿了
you shall have a race.
我现在炒了你合情合理
I would be within reason to fire you.
除非你不想赢这场竞赛
Not if you aim to win this race.
尽快打通隧♥道♥
Get us through that tunnel quick.
托马斯 像往常一样
Thomas, as always...
不
No.
克利斯 你毫无机会
Collis, you don't stand a chance.
我觉得我有
Oh, I think I do.
你知道吗 从花岗岩巨墙后开始竞赛
You know, starting a race from behind a granite wall
可不会有好结果
is not going to make for a very exciting finish.
我还期望你能挣扎一下呢
I was hoping for more of a fight from you.
我一向支持你 大佬
You've been an advocate of mine, Doc,
但是如果你想打败我 就该趁你还有机会前
but if you aim to beat me, you should've ended this race
在这间屋子里终结这场竞赛
where you stood a chance of winning it right here in this room.
明天开始的竞赛将在泥地中决出胜负
The race we start tomorrow will be decided in the mud.
见鬼 我生在泥地里
Hell, I've... I was born in the mud.
在泥地上建立了农场
Tore a farm out of that mud.
在泥地上组织了军队
Built an army out of more mud.
失败中的失败
Failure stacked atop failure.
在一个月内 我将穿过谢拉山脉
In one month, I'll punch through the Sierras.
在两个月内 我将越过内华达州
In two months, I'll be across Nevada.
在年底 两条铁路都将抵达犹他州界线
By year end, both railroads will be at the Utah state line,
你最不想看到我的地方
and the last place you want to see me
就是在敌人的铁轨端部
is at rail end building in your direction.
别骗自己了 博汉南
Don't fool yourself, Bohannon.
奥格登的煤田将属于我
The coal fields of Ogden will be mine.
走着瞧吧
We will see.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
-父亲 -我没空 菲纳斯
- Father. - Another time, Phineas.
你为什么从不读书给我听
Why did you never read to me?
这就是你想问的问题吗
This is the question you ask?
现在吗
Now?
在我为我的圣城的存亡斗争时
When I'm fighting for the life of my holy city,
为我的信众的生死斗争时
for the very life of my flock!
他们不再是你的信众了 父亲
It is not your flock anymore, Father!
是我的
It's mine.
天气不错
Beautiful day, eh?
充满了爱
Oh, made with love. Yeah?
先知陨落了
The Prophet has fallen!
布里格姆·杨 假先知
Brigham Young, the False Prophet,
引我们走上了背弃上帝的歧途
who led us away from God's path.
但是别害怕 兄弟们
But fear not, brothers,
因为取代他的人是我
for I am he who replaces him.
真先知
The True Prophet.
天父选中了我
Heavenly Father has anointed me,
菲纳斯·杨 执掌他尘世的权位
Phineas Young, to his earthly throne.
而且
And...
叛徒
Traitor!
-我曾经的儿子 -请原谅我
- My sometime son! - Heaven forgive me.
他差点杀了我
He very nearly took my life.
但是天父
But Heavenly Father
仁慈地救我一命
spared me through his mercy.
朋友 我的朋友 我的朋友
Friend. Uh, my friend. Oh, my friend.
你留在这里 你留在这里
You stay here. You stay here.
卡修斯兄弟
Brother Cassius!
你父亲出事了 快点 他被刺了
It's your father, hurry. He's been stabbed.
父亲
Father!
是刚德森干的 是他谋划的
It was Gundersen. He planned this!
托尔·刚德森是罪魁祸首
Thor Gundersen's the man you want!
他已经跑了
He's already gone.
找到他
Find him.
找到他 我的儿子
Find him, my son.
今早菲纳斯问过一个异端宗族
This morning Phineas asked about a heretic sect,
他们的所在
their location...
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表