剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
一纸独家海运合同只差一笔就能完成
An exclusive shipping contract is merely a pen stroke away.
所以这就是你的远景吗
So, that's what lies ahead for you, is it?
一个太平洋海运帝国
A Pacific shipping empire?
只渴求一样东西的人永远得不到满足
A man who desires only one thing will never be satisfied.
所以我总在微笑
Must be why I'm always smiling.
今天剩下的时间里车厢仍是我的
Car's still mine for the rest of the day.
石壁上有个未爆♥炸♥药匣
I got a live charge on the wall.
我不再为你工作了 博汉南
I don't work for you anymore, Bohannon.
总得问问看
Had to ask.
我不建议你把引线重新接上
It ain't recommended that you reattach the fuse.
你唯一的选择就是再钻一个洞
Your only option is to drill another hole,
然后把两个一起炸了
and blow 'em both.
洞钻得离炸♥药♥匣那么近可能会引爆硝化甘油
Drilling that close to the charge could set off the nitro.
可能会 八成会
Could. Probably will.
你可以选择放弃
You could just leave it.
我是不会让中太铁路
I ain't ending the Central Pacific
终结于谢拉山东面的一个隧♥道♥中间的
in the middle of a tunnel in the Eastern Sierras.
那就选两个你觉得死了也不可惜的中国佬吧
Then pick two Jakes you don't mind losing.
博汉南
Hey, Bohannon.
你知道鱼为何总要向后扯鱼钩吗
You know why fish always pull against the hook,
即便这样会让它们的处境更糟
even though it makes things worse?
因为它们是鱼啊
Because they're fish.
它们只会如此
They don't know any better.
小心点 头儿
Careful, Bossman.
你得离开这里 这里不安全
You get outta here. It ain't safe.
我们一起
We together.
能求求你离开这里吗
Will you please get the hell outta here?
你们都在看什么呢
Whatcha all looking at?
把那个大锤子拿来
Grab that sledge.
你们怎么样啊
How you boys doing?
好了 我们把这块石头砸开
All right! Let's clear this rock!
有一座山等着我们挪呢
We got a mountain to move!
我们现在不需要什么 谢谢你 彼得
We don't need anything at the moment, thank you, Peter.
恐怕彼得走开了
I'm afraid Peter has wandered off.
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
我和她说了我们要去纽约
I mentioned we were going to New York.
我不会接受采访的
I am not giving an interview.
从我的私人车厢里滚出去
Get out of my private car.
所以你对付给杰克·诺伯斯
So you have no comment on the money you're paying out
和其他牧场工人的钱不发表任何评论吗
to Jack Nobles and the other ranchers?
没错 无可奉告
That's right, I have no comment.
"联太公♥司♥的董事长因参与欺诈土地案
"Union Pacific president pays out $50,000
而支付了五万美元"
for role in fraudulent land scheme."
没有什么欺诈
There was no fraud.
董事会没有通知我就决定移走枢纽了
The board decided to move the hub without my knowledge.
那你为什么要付钱呢
Then why pay the money?
你该滚回你的座位上去了
It's time you went back to your seat.
听着 立刻滚出我的车厢
Look. Get out of my car now.
在你回答我之前我是不会走的
Not until I get a quote.
举起手来
Hands up!
你在保护什么...
What are you protect...
怎么...
Hey! What...
起来
Up!
马丁 住手 住手
Martin, stop... Stop it.
住手
Stop!
你个王八蛋
You little shite!
不
No!
不
No!
天啊
Oh, God.
不要
No.
住手
Stop!
我才是你们要的人
I'm the one you want.
带我走吧
Take me.
求你了
Please!
快走
Move!
腿疼了
Leg sore?
是啊
Yeah.
腿疼了
Leg sore.
我人生中一步步走来
Every step of my life,
失去了我曾经拥有的每一个人
I lost everybody I ever had.
留给我的只有疮疤
All I got left is scars.
我父亲说 等这个盒子空了
Father say when this box empty,
我们就离开金山回家
we leave Gold Mountain and go home.
最后一片叶子在里面放了两年
Last leaf inside for two years.
我从没把它拿出来过
I never take it out.
阿凤 我来把你♥爸♥的那份工资给你
我希望剩下的人能在这周结束前
I want the rest of men trained on nitro
学会处理硝化甘油
by the end of the week.
-听见了吗 -嗯
- You hear me? - Mmm.
你
You.
如果谁有问题
Any of them have a problem,
就给我找些没问题的替上
find me ones who don't.
钱呢
这么轻
别担心 都在里面了
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表