剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
我得去上班了
Gotta get to work.
出什么事了
What happen?
说来话长
Long story.
但现在一切都结束了
But that's over for now.
我们这样做很危险
It's dangerous to be doing this.
我知道
I know.
我给了你们将近一个月时间了结此事
I gave you boys damn near a month to finish this thing.
瞧瞧 正当我觉得寂寞的时候
Well, looky here, just when I was starting to get lonesome.
吉姆
Jim.
-听说你找到家人了 -是的
- Heard you found your family. - I did.
我还以为你永远走了
Thought you were gone.
我没有
I ain't.
自从我独自一人从盐湖城回来后
Since I got back, alone, from Salt Lake City,
我们就安排了三班倒
we've had three shifts working
24小时全面开挖隧♥道♥
24 hours on all four faces of this tunnel.
但我们每天仍然
And still, every single day
越来越落后杜兰特
we fall further and further behind Durant,
都拜你抗命所赐
thanks to your disobedience.
除非你有想法如何摆脱困境
So unless you have thoughts on some way out of this morass,
否则你就可以收拾行李 离开我的山了
you can pack your things, get the hell off my mountain.
我不止有想法
Got more than thoughts.
-凤 把这些盒子搬去山顶 -嗯
- Fong. Get these boxes up to the summit. - Hm.
卸下盒子搬去隧♥道♥
Unload these boxes and get them to the tunnel.
硝酸甘油
Nitroglycerin?
必须加快工程进度 吉姆
Got to speed up the work, Jim.
不能这样做 这玩意儿很危险
Not this way. Shit's dangerous as hell.
-放下 -斯图布里奇先生
- Put that down! - Mr. Strobridge...
天啊 我说了放下 博汉南
God... I said put that down right now, Bohannon.
漏了
It's leaking.
瞧见了吗
See?
你订了这些化学药品
You ordered all these chemicals.
又不知道该怎么用
You don't have the Goddamnedest idea how to use 'em.
我想着这是你的活儿啊
I thought that's what I had you for.
你知道我不是化学家
You know I'm not a chemist.
我知道你65年用硝酸甘油做过实验
I know you experimented with nitro in '65.
做过实验 然后停止使用了
Experimented and discontinued its use.
对我的隧♥道♥来说太危险
It's too dangerous for my tunnel.
现在是我的隧♥道♥了
Well, it's my tunnel now.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
很高兴你回来了
Glad you're back.
走吧
Go!
快走 小心
吉姆 你能慢点吗
Jim, will you slow the hell down?
这样做不安全
It ain't safe.
修铁路本来就不安全
Workin' on the railroad ain't safe.
我只需要你配制第一批
I just need you to mix the first batch.
还要训练好华工
And I need the Chinamen trained.
硝酸甘油性质不稳定
Nitroglycerin is by nature unstable.
所以它的成分才分箱子运送
That's why its components are shipped in separate crates.
你愿意牺牲多少中国佬
And how many Jakes are you willing to sacrifice
直到找到有能力处理硝酸甘油的人
until you find the one with the finesse to handle it?
我们会在下班后培训
We'll train in off-shifts,
找到最有能力的
we'll find the most skilled.
接下来的几天里我们慢慢来
We'll ease it over in the next few days.
天啊 博汉南
Christ, Bohannon.
你会害死很多人的
You're gonna have a bloodbath on your hands.
有你的帮助就不会
Not with your help, I won't.
就一批 吉姆
Just one batch, Jim.
我只要求这么多
That's all I'm askin'.
教我这个的人
The man who taught me this
是苏格兰人 如果你相信的话
was Scottish, if you believe it.
在旧金山的爆破公♥司♥工作
Worked for a blasting company in San Francisco.
在那里配制了许多加仑的硝酸甘油
Made gallons of the stuff down there.
但谢拉山脉很高 海拔六千多英尺
But the Sierras are high, over 6,000 feet.
这里的空气更稀薄
The air's thinner up here.
温度是多少
What's the temperature?
-55度 -在这里你得维持在60度以下
- Fifty five. - Up here, you've to stay below 60.
高一度就会导致
One degree more, you start a
无法阻止的连锁反应 现在多少度
chain reaction you can't stop. What's it now?
57度
Fifty seven.
给
Here.
在海平面 你可以让其升到65度
At sea level, you can let it get all the way to 65.
这是那个苏格兰人习惯的做法
That's what the bagpiper was used to.
在他意识到错误之前 已经配制了一打
He made a dozen batches before he realized his mistake.
他消失在了红雾之中
He disappeared into a red mist.
那是我左眼看到的最后一件事
That's the last thing my left eye ever saw.
59度
Fifty nine.
嗯
Yeah.
你手里拿着这个时
Every breath you take with
呼吸的每一口气 都是对上帝的挑战
this in your hand, is a challenge to God.
把小罐
You take the canister
从盒子里拿出来
out of the box,
保持引线向上
keeping the fuse up
不要让雷♥管♥接触到硝酸甘油
and the blasting cap out of the nitroglycerin.
放的时候要慢慢地 小心
火引线 拉上去
然后把它慢慢放入洞中
Then you're gonna slide it down into the hole.
慢慢放入洞中
接着把雷♥管♥塞到硝酸甘油里
And then, you lower the blasting cap into the nitroglycycin.
到底的时候 再慢慢塞进去
然后轻轻地把雷♥管♥掰弯 靠到石头上
And then, gently, bend it over the side of the rock.
然后用湿沙填满
And then fill it with wet sand.
放沙进去
现在要连上引线
And now, you attach the fuse.
然后 把火引线连在一起
给自己留出足够的时间
Get yourself a little slack.
很多人只缠三圈
A lot of guys only twist three times.
但我喜欢缠四圈
But I like to twist four.
为什么我们等了这么久才这样做
Why did we wait so long to do this?
因为我是位绅士 从不心生邪念
Because I'm a gentleman, I would never presume.
-你真是个混♥蛋♥生意人 纽约人 -嗯
- You're such a bastard of business, New York. - Huh.
说话快而无情
Fast-talking and ruthless. Ugh.
原谅我的用语
Pardon the expression,
但是要跟我上♥床♥的是你
but you're the one who's gotten into bed with me.
我情不自禁啊
How could I help myself?
蛇都会被你迷的脱皮
You could charm the skin off a snake.
另外我们独处时你有些不同
Besides, there's somethin' about you when we're alone.
你身上有闪光点
It's something good.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
别说傻话
Oh, don't talk foolish.
铁路很快会离开怀俄明州 你也会跟着走
Railroads, leaving Wyoming, soon you with it.
而且既然夏安镇正式成了交通枢纽
Besides, now that Cheyenne is the official hub,
我需要回去管理旅店
I have to get back to my hotel.
雇个女孩看店 你嫁给我
Hire a girl, and marry me.
我挺愿意嫁给你的 纽约人
There is no man livin' I would rather marry, New York.
但婚姻就是骗局 我试过了
But it's a racket. I've tried it.
而且我宁愿紧紧抓住辛苦得来的资产
Besides, I would rather hang on to my hard-fought assets.
-非常感谢 -我才不要你的旅店
- Thank you very much. - I don't want your hotel,
我要的是你
I want you.
我答应过自己不再结婚了
I had promised myself I'd never walk down the aisle again.
但我会雇人打理旅店 一直陪伴你
But I will hire a girl and accompany you to the end of the line,
只要你答应一件事
if you make me one promise.
你说
Name it.
别再骗人了
No more schemes.
欺骗会留下苦果
Cheatin' people, it leaves a bad taste.
狮子的天性就是要吃斑马
It is in the nature of the lion to eat the zebra.
-到床上来 -答应我
- Come back to bed. - Promise me.
好吧 我答应你
All right, I promise.
托马斯
Thomas,
答应我
promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
什么情况
What the hell is that?
一群斑马
A herd of zebra.
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表