剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
先生们 拜托
Gentlemen, if you please.
等等 我们毫无进展
Wait, we are getting absolutely nowhere.
我再说一次
May I repeat...
你已经表达了你的观点 先生
You have made your point, sir.
这次是为了正式记录
For the record, this time.
那就记下来我们一直在绕圈吧
For the record, we are going round and round and round in circles.
我开始觉得这次会议毫无条理了
This meeting, I'm beginning to think, has no shape at all.
毫无条理 也没有目的
No. No shape, nor a purpose. Neither.
我能建议我们从头开始吗
May I suggest we start from the beginning?
不 就从现在开始
No. Let's start at right now.
我想要答案 杜兰特先生
I want an answer, Mr. Durant.
不是搪塞 也不是转移话题
Not an equivocation, not a redirect...
我只要一个简单问题的简单答案
A simple answer to a simple question.
联太公♥司♥要在大盐湖北边还是南边
Will the Union Pacific build north or south
修铁路
of the Great Salt Lake?
联太公♥司♥打算在盐湖城南方
The Union Pacific is planning to build
修铁路
south to Salt Lake City.
我们所在的这座伟大城市
This great city in which we are gathered
一直都是我们指定的终点站
is and has always been our designated terminus.
你是在暗示这是埃里森小姐瞎编的吗
Are you suggesting Miss Ellison made this up?
我是在说埃里森小姐是一名记者 总统先生
I am stating that Miss Ellison is a journalist, Mr. President.
为了卖♥♥报纸 她什么都写得出来
She will write anything to sell newspapers.
我觉得她的文章有理有据
I thought her prose, uh, well founded,
清晰明确 而且令人信服 杜兰特先生
articulated and... and compelling, frankly, Mr. Durant.
没人对你的文学评论感兴趣 亨廷顿先生
Nobody is interested in your literary criticism, Mr. Hunting...
先生们 依照我
Gentlemen. Per my contract
与克利斯·亨廷顿和中太公♥司♥签订的合同
with Collis Huntington and the Central Pacific Railroad,
他答应了在盐湖城南边修铁路
he had agreed to build south through Salt Lake City.
卡修斯
Cassius?
然而这张我最近拿到的地图
Yet this map, which I am recently come to possess,
证明了他既是骗子 又是小偷
proves him to be both a liar and a thief.
亨廷顿先生
Mr. Huntington?
中太公♥司♥打算在北边修铁路
Well, Central Pacific Railroad intends to build north.
若造成杨先生的误解
Any, uh, misunderstanding on the part of Mr. Young
实属遗憾 毫无恶意
is regrettable and unintentional.
我提议
I motion
中太公♥司♥修建的铁路
that construction on the Central Pacific's road
暂时停工 直到调查完毕
be suspended pending a full inquiry.
我想请求您 总统先生
I would ask you, Mr. President,
考虑一下
uh, to consider how
布里格姆·杨是怎么拿到那张地图的
Brigham Young acquired that map,
那是中太公♥司♥的私有财产
private property of the Central Pacific Railroad.
山姆·埃默曼
Uh, Samuel Ammerman, my...
我的电报员 许久以前就消失了
my telegraph operator, disappeared ages... ages ago
他被托马斯·杜兰特指派来监视...
after being placed there by Thomas Durant to spy...
那是未经证实的指控 先生
That is an unsubstantiated accusation, sir!
...一家私人公♥司♥的私人事务
...private business of a private corporation!
公♥司♥难道没有权利吗 先生
Have not corporations rights, sir?
当然
Now, surely, a...
必须对商业间谍进行惩罚
a penalty for corporate espionage must be levied.
商业间谍
"Corporate espionage."
托马斯·杜兰特在破坏您的铁路 总统先生
Thomas Durant is undermining your railroad, Mr. President.
那方面你才是开山老祖
You practically invented the concept!
够了
Enough!
-博汉南先生 -总统先生
- Mr. Bohannon. - Mr. President.
我向美国人♥民♥保证过
I promised the American people
要修一条横贯全国的铁路 先生们
a railroad that crosses this country, gentlemen.
铁路会修好的
It will be built.
如果你们不建 换别人也行
If not by you, by someone else.
我们必须确定好路线和终点站
We will establish a route and a terminus,
让你们的两条铁路在那里交汇
a place where your two railroads shall meet,
之后我们才能离开盐湖城
before any of us steps foot outside Salt Lake City.
休息一小时
One hour recess.
你知道那个梦吗 当会议即将开始时
Uh, you know that dream where a meeting's about to start,
你往下看 突然意识到
and you look down and you realize
你只穿着内♥裤♥
suddenly you've been stripped down to your unmentionables?
你...
And you're...
无所谓了
Never mind.
你现在来了
You're here now.
我们失去了布里格姆的信任
Uh, we have lost Brigham's trust
和他的劳工
and his workers with it.
很遗憾 但还可以挽回
Regrettable but not irreparable.
我们要反击
We're gonna strike back...
重重打击杜兰特
Hit Durant hard.
听我说 杜兰特不可能放弃奥格登
Listen to me. There is no way Durant gives up Ogden.
他在对布里格姆·杨撒谎
He's lying to Brigham Young
目的是让摩门劳工尽可能久地为他干活
just to keep the Mormon workers on his payroll long as possible.
我们当场捅破他的谎言
We catch him in a lie,
逼杜兰特给我们奥格登
get Grant to give us Ogden
还有价值几百万美金的煤
and its millions of dollars' worth of coal
作为对杜兰特浪费我们时间的惩罚
as penalty for Durant wasting our time.
我会选好时机的
I'll pick my spot.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon!
我听说克利斯把你招至麾下了
I'd heard Collis had taken you under his wing.
希望我们谈论商业和政♥治♥
I hope all this talk of business and politics
不会让你觉得无聊
doesn't prove too much of a bore for you.
不 你总是让事情很有意思
No. You always keep things interesting.
我尽力而为了
Well, I try to do my bit.
我
Well, I...
我差点没认出你
I, uh, hardly recognize you.
我们有杜兰特的支持
We have Durant's support,
但仅限于我们利益一致时
but only as long as his interests align with ours.
他需要我们的劳工
He needs our workers,
但我更需要他的铁路
but not as badly as I need his road.
父亲 我回来了
Father, I've returned.
是的 晚了四天
Yes, four days late,
还穿着难看的靴子
and wearing unsightly boots.
你哥哥和我关心的是紧迫的铁路问题
Your brother and I are concerned with pressing railroad matters.
我也关心铁路问题
The railroad is also my concern.
我按你的要求从特拉基调来人手
I pulled the men from Truckee as you requested.
我完成了你的命令 父亲 现在我有个小请求
I've done your bidding, Father, and I have a small request.
希望你快点说
A quick one, I hope.
哈奇一族
The Hatchites.
那个异端 我需要知道他们在哪
The heretic sect, I need to know where they are.
你需要的是
What you needed was an awareness
在中太公♥司♥工作时
of the treachery brewing right under your nose
了解到你眼皮底下的背叛
during your time on the Central Pacific!
菲纳斯兄弟没有错 雄狮
Brother Phineas is... is not at fault, O Lion.
是异教♥徒♥的错 特别是卡伦·博...
It was the gentiles, in particular, Cullen Bo...
别为这个蠢货辩护
Don't defend this imbecile!
我很明白 如果不是因为你
I'm perfectly aware were it not for you
我们在那边的损失会更加惨重
our mission there would've proved twice as disastrous.
你不能这样跟我说话
You will not speak to me in this way!
够了
Enough.
从我眼前消失
Get out of my sight.
立刻
Now!
菲纳斯兄弟
Brother Phineas.
不 菲纳斯兄弟
No. Brother Phineas...
不
No. It...
你看见他是怎么对待我的了吗
Do you see how he treats me?
我看见了 真糟糕
I do, it is deplorable.
-我们的手下训练有素 -是啊
- Our men are well-trained. - Yeah.
-全副武装 -是
- Well-armed. - Yes.
-我们做好了准备 -对
- We have prepared for this. - We have.
我们必须现在出击
We must strike now.
-他有很多全副武装的警卫 -菲尼斯
- Yeah, he has so many well-armed guards, uh... - Phineas!
现在这里还有士兵
And now the soldiers.
不 天国比我们离开时防守更严密
No, Zion is better protected than when we left.
现在 我们...
Uh, now, we...
我们必须耐心一点
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表