剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
五十个人 可以上工
Fifty men, ready to work.
-跟郑的人一样吗 -还得教他们
- Same stock as Chang's? - They'll need to be taught.
你来教最合适了 你先请 陶先生
Uh, you're the man for the job. After you, Mr. Tao.
全部上车
All aboard!
我们不在特拉基 博汉南先生
We are not in Truckee, Mr. Bohannon.
仅仅是同一列火车上的乘客
Merely passengers on a train.
文明的一小间凹室
A small alcove of civilization.
我们当然可以撇开分歧 一同享受旅程了
Surely, we can put our differences aside and enjoy the ride together.
天后诞
Tin Hau Don,
天后的诞辰快到了
the Heavenly Empress Festival, is upon us.
我每年都会举办庆典
Each year I throw a celebration
因为我的人远离家乡
because my men, though far from home,
想念中国和中国的传统
long for China and its traditions.
去旧金山购物一次
A shopping expedition to San Francisco
就能把节日带给他们 这很值得
seems a small price to pay to bring it to them.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
我觉得去旧金山
I think San Francisco's
买♥♥烟火太远了 郑先生
a long way to go for fireworks, Mr. Chang.
我这人向来不太看重传统
I never was much for tradition.
过去不重要是典型的西方观念
Such a western notion that the past does not matter.
过去可以被遗忘
That the past can be forgotten.
你和托尔·刚德森在做什么生意
What's your business with Thor Gundersen?
我不知道你还在关注
I didn't realize you made it your business
我的客户
to keep an eye on my customers.
我只关注那些嗜血的疯子
Just the bloodthirsty crazy ones.
我卖♥♥给他大米 供他的人吃
I sell him rice to feed his men.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
如果你够聪明 就应该和托尔·刚德森
If you're smart, you'd make Thor Gundersen
断绝来往
part of your past.
忘记他
Forget him.
也许是你 博汉南先生
Perhaps it is you, Mr. Bohannon,
才应该忘记托尔·刚德森
who needs to put Thor Gundersen behind him.
好了
All right.
帐篷马车在那边
Teepee wagons out and over there.
铁路现在负责发工资
Railroad's handling payroll now.
为什么不告知我
Why wasn't I informed?
现在告知你了
You just were.
亨廷顿先生同意了吗
Mr. Huntington approved this?
发工资不归亨廷顿管 归我管
Huntington ain't in charge of payroll, I am.
陶先生 确保当天发放金币
Mr. Tao, make sure them gold eagles is distributed by day's end.
遵命 头儿
Yes, bossman.
欢迎来到拉勒米 小伙子们 这边走
Welcome to Laramie, lads! Right this way.
欢迎 你们好吗
Welcome. How you been?
布莱恩·林奇
Brian Lynch.
你个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
You wily bastard.
-天啊 旅途如何 -我肚子不舒服
- Jesus, how was the trip out? - I'm all twisted up inside.
已经一周没好好拉屎了
Haven't had me a decent crap for a week.
在路基待几个小时 保证你一泻千里
Couple hours on the cut will get you uncorked.
好人
Good man.
帕默夫人
Mrs. Palmer!
我从没想到能在拉勒米见到你
Never imagined seeing you here in Laramie.
你看起来美极了
You look lovely.
你看起来糟透了 麦克吉尼斯先生
And you look like hell, McGinnes.
就像这臭水沟似的小镇一样
Just like this sewer pit of a town.
德莱尼先生
Mr. Delaney!
我需要你确认山姆在为联太公♥司♥工作
I need you to confirm that Samuel Ammerman is on the UP payroll.
我是总工程师 埃里森小姐
I'm the chief engineer, Miss Ellison.
我并不知道每个员工的名字
I don't know the names of everyone our employ.
所以你没有否认此事
So you're not denying anything.
我知道他不是测量员
I know he's not a surveyor.
他是从特拉基带着地图来的
He came from Truckee with maps.
我有自己的消息来源
I have my sources.
你...
You ...
你觉得我们雇了间谍吗
you think we employ spies?
我知道你雇了 马蒂 所以别装傻了
I know you do, Marty, so don't play dumb.
杜兰特没告诉你 是吧
Oh, Durant didn't tell you, did he?
对不起
I'm sorry.
下了路基 就不是圈内人了
Off the cut, out of the loop.
被派去干一些无用功
Tasked with fool's errands!
至少我在康涅狄格忙活的那些
Well, at least the trite little bridges
小破桥建起来了
I worked on in Connecticut got built!
但是
But,
一座横跨硫磺湖的
a bridge 12 miles long
12英里长的大桥就难说了
across a lake of brimstone?
-这才叫无用功 -什么桥
-Talk about a boondoggle! -What bridge?
没事了
Never mind.
我们在谈论的是什么湖 马蒂
What lake are we talking about, Marty?
我们没...我们没有在谈论 路易丝
We're not... we're not talking, Louise.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们都是从祖国另一边赶来的 很累了
You've all traveled across the country, exhausted.
但是接下来的东西将令你们兴奋
You'll be excited for what lies in store.
现在 先生们
Now, gentlemen,
假如你们和我一样
if you're at all like me,
就会觉得长途跋涉之后
there's nothing better after a long journey
没有什么比得过一位好女人的陪伴
than the companionship of a fine woman.
一位皮肤和奶油肉汁一样滑的女人
A lady who's smooth as cream gravy.
一位精通取悦男人的艺术的女人
A woman who's well-versed in the art of pleasing a man.
而且这些女人们会榨干♥你♥们的每一分精力
And these women will leave no stones unturned until they do.
在你们满足之后...
Now, after you've had your fill...
或者这些女士们满足之后
or the ladies have had theirs,
沿这条街往前走就是我的酒吧
my saloon is right down the street.
我现在就向你们所有人许诺...
And I'll make you all a promise right now...
工作肯定不轻松
it will not be all play,
但是只要你们每天铺五英里的铁路
but for every day ye lay five miles of track,
酒钱就由我请
the drinks will be on the house.
欢迎来到拉勒米 小伙子们
So welcome to Laramie, boys.
好好玩女人或者尽情喝酒吧
Wet your willie or your gullet,
怎么高兴怎么来
whatever your pleasure may be.
明天开始 天一亮就上路基
For tomorrow, it'll be out on the cut at daybreak.
-我警告你们别让我失望 -行了
-And don't you dare let me down. -All right.
先生们 玩得开心
Gentlemen, enjoy!
怎么了
What?
-怎么... -别放肆
-What... -Cut the shit!
听着 我才是那个整天张♥开♥双♥腿♥的人
Look, I'm the one spreading my legs all day,
而你却拿到了全部的钱 这不公平
and you get all the money. It ain't fair!
没错 是不公平
No. It ain't.
现在 快去用你那张嘴
Now, go use that mouth of yours
干些别的事 别只会朝我嚷嚷
for something other than smartin' off.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
过来看看这些密西西比河这边
come peruse the greatest collection of potions,
最棒的药水 香膏 和香水啊
pomades, and perfumes this side of the Mississippi!
您一切烦恼的解决之道
The solution to whatever ails you
都在我奇妙的旅行箱之中
lies just inside my prodigious portmanteau.
我叫巴塞洛缪·T·吉本斯
The name's Bartholomew T. Gibbons.
我不是叫卖♥♥装在瓶子里的尿的蛇油推销员
Now, I'm no snake oil salesman peddling piss in a bottle
我会证明给你们看的
and I'll prove it.
假如有人给我做个志愿者 有人吗
If I could just have a volunteer. Anyone.
就你了 先生
You, sir.
杨先生
Mr. Young.
先生 抱歉 先生
Sir? Excuse me, sir?
先生...
Sir...
先生 请问你叫什么
Sir, may I ask your name?
我叫托尔·刚德森
Uh, I'm Thor Gundersen.
刚德森先生...
Mr. Gundersen...
你愿出多少钱买♥♥一瓶
How much would you pay for a tonic
能益寿延年
that prolongs health and well-being
让你永葆青春的补药
beyond all bonds of expectation?
一瓶能让你返老还童
An Elixir of Life that protects against the ravages of time,
红光满面
guaranteeing you the joys of an extended,
不遭病痛的仙丹
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表