剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
*坎普敦的姑娘们唱这首歌♥*
*The camptown ladies sing this song*
*杜哒杜哒*
*Doo-dah, doo-dah*
*坎普敦的赛道有五英里长*
*Camptown race track five miles long*
*杜哒日*
*Oh! Doo-dah day*
*像火车一样转圈*
*Going round like a railroad car*
*杜哒杜哒*
*Doo-dah, doo-dah*
-*看起来就像是流星* -*杜哒日*
- *Looks just like a shooting star* - *Oh! Doo-dah day.*
我要教你一首新歌♥
I'm gonna teach you a new song.
-*老牛走近赛道* -*杜哒杜哒*
- *Old cow come up the track* - *Doo-dah, doo-dah*
弗吉尼亚州 富兰克林 1863年
-*波比把它扛在了背上* -*杜哒日*
-*Bobby threw her on his back* - *Oh! Doo-dah day*
*要没日没夜的奔跑*
*Going to run all night Going to run all day*
*我会赌钱*
*I'll bet my money*
*我会背着麻袋装着它*
*And I keep it on my back in an old sack or something!*
再来一首吧 能让我们下酒的歌♥
Another one, for God sakes! Something we can drink to.
好吧 这首歌♥
All right, this one I... I...
我是为了一个面色红润的姑娘艾尔莎唱的
I played for a rosy-cheeked lady named Elsa.
敬艾尔莎
To Elsa!
敬托尔·刚德森
Uh-uh-uh... To Thor Gundersen!
敬托尔·刚德森
To Thor Gundersen!
拜托
Please...
我只是个军需官
I am only a quartermaster.
乔治亚州 安德森维尔监狱 186♥4♥年
别
Don't.
是你发出的声音吗 白♥痴♥
That sound you, shithead, hmm?
-不 -他叫做
- No. - His name is...
二等兵詹姆斯·古德温
Is Private James Goodwin.
你对我说话时要叫长官
Oh, when you address me, it's sir,
你这该死的瑞典混♥蛋♥
you goddamn Swedish bastard.
我是挪威人 长官
Norwegian, sir.
该死的挪威混♥蛋♥ 长官
Goddamn Norwegian bastard, sir.
你这瑞典佬真会说笑
The Swede's got jokes.
是啊
Yeah.
笑话和违♥禁♥品♥
Jokes and contraband.
也许瑞典佬该给我吹首歌♥
Maybe the Swede should play me a song.
我说给我吹首歌♥ 瑞典佬
I said play me a song, Swede.
我叫托尔·刚德森 来自挪威
My name is Thor Gundersen from Norway.
食物来了
Well, here we go, boys.
给你 矮墩
Here you go, stumpy.
给你 瑞典佬
Here you go, Swede.
来拿吧
Come and get it.
一次一个 一次一个
All right, one at a time. One at...
后退 不然什么都没有
Back up, back up or nothing.
这就对了
Here we go.
瑞典佬 我才是给他饭吃的那个人
Swede, I'm the one that feeds him, Swede.
我才是给他饭吃的那个人
I'm the one that feeds him.
我才是那个人
I'm the one.
我才是那个人
I'm the one.
我才是给他饭吃的那个人
I'm the one that feeds him.
听见了吗 瑞典佬
Do you hear me, Swede?
我才是那个人
I'm the one.
詹姆斯 看着我 詹姆斯
James, look at me, James.
看着我
Look at me.
我是你的朋友 托尔·刚德森
I am your friend, Thor Gundersen.
是我啊
It is me.
是我...是我啊
It is... It is me!
看着我 詹姆斯
Look at me, James.
是我啊 我是你的朋友
It is me. I am your friend.
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
是我啊
It is me.
托尔·刚德森
Thor Gundersen.
是我啊
It is me.
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
是我啊
It is me.
你是我的朋友
You are my friend.
*小懒虫 闭上眼*
*Sleepyhead, close your eyes*
*妈妈就在你身边*
*Mama's right here beside you*
*我会护你不受伤害*
*I'll protect you from harm*
*让你在我怀中醒来*
*You'll wake in my arm*
他到哪儿去了
Where'd he go, hmm?
艾萨克
Isaac?
你见到艾萨克了吗 姐姐
Have you seen Isaac, sister?
莎拉
Sara?
莎拉 怎么了
Sara, what's wrong?
莎拉...
Sara...
艾萨克
Isaac?
去抱上威廉
Get William!
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa...
-快跑 -爸爸
-Run! - Papa!
娜奥米
Naomi,
我来抓你了
I'm coming to get you.
你最好快跑
You best run.
娜奥米
Naomi!
娜奥米
Naomi!
我来了
I'm coming.
-娜奥米 -卡伦
- Naomi? - Cullen.
你敢动
You move
我就开枪
and I'll shoot you.
这些缝线撑不久
These stitches won't hold.
-这个线不是... -我没事
- This thread ain't the right kind of... - I'll be fine.
你需要看医生
You need a doctor.
我让艾萨克去请医生
I'll send Isaac for a doctor.
道格拉斯营有个医生
Camp Douglas has a doctor.
你在半路就不行了
You won't make it half way.
他会反抗
He won't let you.
他要被吊死
He will hang.
那还去什么
Then why go?
在这里杀了他
End it here.
告诉我...我们要去哪里
Tell me where... where are we headed, huh?
如果你想杀了我 你在...
If you wanted to kill me you would have...
你在小溪下游就能动手
You would have done it down in the creek.
是想让我慢慢死吗
Uh, perhaps a slow death, eh?
折磨我
Torture.
你的腿都这样了...
The leg in that condition...
没人会折磨敌人
No man tortures his enemy
如果当中也会折磨到自己
if he must torture himself in the process.
道格拉斯营吗
Camp Douglas, huh?
火鸡丘西边六十英里
Some 60 miles west of Gobbler's Knob,
对犹他领地内发生的
with jurisdiction over all crimes
一切犯罪行为都有管辖权
committed in the Utah Territory.
你想让这件事的结束方式
You want this to end in the way you believe it
和很早之前那座栈桥上一样
should have ended a long time ago upon that trestle bridge.
天父饶我不死
Uh, Heavenly Father has spared my neck
两次了
twice now.
第三次也没问题
He can manage a third, hmm?
我朋友在打仗时腿上也中过弹
My friend took a ball to the leg during the war.
和你一个位置
Same place as you.
你不会相信他受了多少苦
You would not believe how he suffered.
我不相信你有朋友
I don't believe you had a friend.
邦联军俘虏了我们
Confederate soldiers took us captive,
逼我们骑行两天
forced us to ride two days,
大概和现在走的距离差不多吧
about the same distance we are traveling, yeah?
当我们抵达乔治亚州界时
By the time we arrived at the Georgia state line,
他生了坏疽
gangrene had set in.
安德森维尔中间 流着一条屎尿河
A river of shit ran through the center of Andersonville,
而古德温伤口的臭气
and I tell you the stench
比那条河更甚
of Goodwin's wound overpowered it.
腐烂没有夺走他的腿
The rot did not take his leg.
邦联军夺走了
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表