剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
中国广州 1863年
王老板 像你上次说的
我有兴趣娶你的女儿
阿玲 你过来啊
你过来啊
两百五十个大洋 不能再少了
收成好的时候 这个价钱或许合理 王老板
现在没干旱 没饥荒 没战争
我女儿很值钱的
不能再少了
麻烦你加多两箱红茶
各位老板
看看她 天生丽质
苗条少女
底价一百
价高者得 谁给一百
旧金山 186♥4♥年
一百有没有 一百二 一百二
好 有没一百四 一百六
一百六啊
一百八 一百八
阿军 十个冈州叛军都不够你一个人厉害
"金山"未必指旧金山 也可能指美国西部
现在金山修铁路
一定会很多工人来这工作
有工作就有钱收
下班后 那群工人就需要姑娘和鸦♥片♥
你想自己开店吗
你还不行
我们进攻上海之前 前督军也跟我这样说过
他就不幸被清兵军队杀死
而我呢 我手上反而有十条满清发辫
这场仗 还有上海 我们都输掉了
督军 我们把上海留给清帝
我们四邑的前途 从今以后 全放在金山
这里有多少 我们就拿多少
时机已成熟 我等你命令
三河峡水万年流
三河峡水万年流
老婆 我们上山
臭婊♥子♥
这件衣服很漂亮啊
是件礼物来的
这件礼物 是谁送的
老大
让他进来吧
从现在开始
From here on out,
你把陶的欠付工资交给铁路办公室
You deliver Tao's back pay to the railroad office.
喝点红茶吗 博汉南先生
Some hongcha, Mr. Bohannon?
我自己来付凤的工资
I'll pay out Fong's wages myself.
你对你工人的关心真是可敬
Your concern for your workers is admirable.
把工资送去我办公室
Wages delivered to my office.
每周都送 无一例外
Every week without exception.
总有一天我们会像
One day we'll have to do
有头有脸的生意人一样喝茶谈事
this over tea like respectable businessmen.
你从哪里搞来的这个
Where'd you get this?
郑知道了 是不是
Chang knows, doesn't he?
我在第一班出城的马车上给你买♥♥了个座位
I bought you a seat on the first coach out.
20分钟后出城 你得上车
Leaves town in 20 minutes, and you need to be on it.
我不走
I no leave town.
没人比马车夫玛丽更清楚地形了
Ain't nobody knows the terrain better than stagecoach Mary.
她会把你安全地送到夏安镇的
She'll see you safe to Cheyenne.
夏安镇
Cheyenne?
那里有个女人 玛吉·帕莫
There's a woman there, Maggie Palmer.
她是我朋友 你在那里会很安全的
She's a friend. You'll be safe there.
我在这里就很安全
I'm safe here!
他看见我们在帐篷里 不意味着...
He see us in a tent, it no mean...
他的妓♥女♥穿着你母亲的衣服
His whore was wearing your mother's dress.
是我送给她的
I give to her.
郑有所觉察了
Well, Chang's on the scent.
他会顺藤摸瓜发现你和四邑的合同的
He'll follow it straight to your contract with the Sze Yup.
我应付完郑就马上去找你
I'll come for you soon just as soon as I deal with Chang.
我们留下来 一起对付郑
We stay and fight Chang together.
这件事我们没法武力解决
Ain't no fighting our way out of this.
杀了郑 就会挑起和四邑的战争
Kill Chang, start a war with the Sze Yup.
我想和你一起生活
I want life with you.
你在这里不安全了
You ain't safe here.
我爱你
I love you.
你不明白
You don't get it.
听着
Hey! Listen.
你必须逃离这个地方
You need to run from this place,
越快越好 越远越好
fast and as far as you can
在死神找上门之前
before death catches up with you.
听见了吗
You hear me?
总会找上门
It will.
总是如此
It always does.
茶叶还在盒子里
Tea still in box.
只是坐一段马车而已
It's one coach ride.
永远不仅如此
Never just one.
该走了
Time to go.
天黑之前你会到达内华达州
You'll hit Nevada before nightfall.
到里诺后给我发封电报
You telegraph word from Reno.
美...
Mei, um...
还要赶路呢 铁路工人
Got a schedule, railroad man.
好好赶路 玛丽
Be sure you stick to it, Mary.
这东西比你在旁边卖♥♥的鸦♥片♥
This stuff is more addictive
更让人上瘾
than that midnight oil you sell next door.
你吃的东西是我公♥司♥五艘快速帆船
The food you're enjoying was shipped fresh in the cargo hold
和十艘三桅帆船新鲜运来的
of my company's 5 clipper ships and 10 lorchas.
它们就停在那里等着被征用
They're sitting there waiting to be used.
我不怀疑你有供你差遣的大量资源 先生
I don't doubt the extent of the resources at your disposal, sir.
你怀疑的是我
It's me you doubt.
是我的生意
My business.
目前为止我都睁一只眼闭一只眼
I've turned a blind eye until now.
如果你要为中太公♥司♥运送货物到亚洲
If you're gonna haul freight to Asia for the Central Pacific,
我需要更了解代表我的那个人
I need a deeper understanding of the man representing me.
我的目标是做和你的生意
My intention is to read about my business in the same papers
一样大的生意 亨廷顿先生
I read about yours, Mr. Huntington.
你只是个皮条客 先生
You're a whore minder, sir,
还是个鸦♥片♥贩
And a peddler of opiates.
也是位不错的厨师
As well as a fine chef.
亚洲最大的生意
The single largest business in Asia
始于把鸦♥片♥走私到中国
began by smuggling opium into China.
等你做到像怡和洋行那么大的那天
The day you grow as big as Jardine Matheson
我会把舌头割下来
is the day I cut out my tongue
让你来做每日的推荐菜
and allow you serve it as your daily special.
以前是卖♥♥铲子的 如今成为铁路大亨
Shovel salesman yesterday, railroad tycoon today.
美国的资本主义是稳固的阶梯
American capitalism is a sturdy ladder.
可是这个阶梯打不破唐人街的城墙
A ladder that doesn't breach the walls of Chinatown.
我会把墙弄倒的
Then I'll knock them down.
第一位破墙而入的人没什么好结果
You know, there's a saying about the first one through the wall.
我不怕流血
I am not afraid of bloodshed.
我要再来点烤鸭 郑先生
I'll need more duck, Mr. Chang.
没问题
Absolutely.
-这个 -这个吗
- Here. - Here?
你是个爱管闲事的小人 不是吗
Nosey little man, ain't you?
下次
Next time,
直接问就好
ask.
你的车费已经付过了
Your fare already paid and then some.
这两元是衣服的钱
$2 for dress.
在夏安镇有位女士等你吗
You got a lady waiting on you in Cheyenne?
给你五元
$5.
-我花了十元买♥♥的 -向谁买♥♥的
- I paid 10. - Paid who?
这个不卖♥♥
Ain't for sale.
任何东西都是可以买♥♥的
Everything for sale.
二十元
$20.
上车吧
Hop in.
还要去里诺呢
Reno waits.
-已经等太久时间了 -上车
- Wait too long already. - Get in.
是时候考虑将来的劳动力了
It's time to consider workforce for the future.
你炒了一次人上瘾了吗
You got a taste for firing and you want another one?
华人头头
Chief Mandarin.
我在东部认识一个人 叫米奇·麦克吉尼斯
Man I know back east, name of Mickey Mcginnes,
可以在我们进入沙漠的时候
can have us a thousand irishmen out here
提供一千名爱尔兰人的劳力
by the time we hit the desert.
郑先生为铁路提供了无价的服务
Mr. Chang provides invaluable services for this road.
掠取薪水 组织罢♥工♥
Skimming wages, organizing strikes,
杀了我的工头 你说的对
killing my foreman. Yeah, you're right. That...
这样的服务无法用钱来衡量
hard to put a price on those kinds of services.
那是华人自己的事
Chinese business.
郑从来没有背叛过我
Chang's never betrayed me.
你不需要郑
You don't need Chang.
你喜欢他
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表