剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表
Because of that one stupid tweet I'm stranded in the Nevada desert
就因为一则愚蠢的推特 我被困在内华达沙漠
asking you to sell me an antique pepper shaker
拜托你卖♥♥古董胡椒罐给我
because otherwise I'll lose this job that I hate
因为要是我买♥♥不到 我就会失去我痛恨的工作
我需要这份工作
but... that I need.
So, it's not for Deborah.
所以不是卖♥♥给黛博拉,是卖♥♥给我
It's for me. So, please.
拜托你,可以卖♥♥胡椒罐给我吗?
Will... will you just sell me the pepper shaker?
不要
No.
Okay.
好的,我尊重你的决定
- I have to respect that. - Good luck.
祝你好运
- What are you doing? - Sell it to me.
-你这是干嘛? -卖♥♥给我
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了不成? 那是稀世珍宝
- That's one of a kind! - Sell me it!
卖♥♥给我,我没什么好损失‥
I have nothing left to lose! I'll do it!
-住手,放下来 -卖♥♥给我
- Just stop! Put it down! - Sell me it!
你以为你跟黛博拉凡斯不一样?
You think you have nothing in common with Deborah Vance?
No, you're the same!
你们一模一样
You're both psychotic bitches!
你们都是疯女人
只给你三秒收钱,否则我就砸了
You have three seconds to take the money or I'm gonna do it!
拜托,想想欧班麦克米兰家族
Please! Think of the Obenchain-McMillan family!
我才不在乎欧班麦克米兰家族
I don't give a f**k about the Obenchain-McMillans!
他们家可能还有奴隶
They probably owned slaves! F**k you, "Lemony Snicket"!
去死吧,雷蒙尼史尼奇
One, two, three!
一,二,三
Here.
给你
And no.
而且没有找钱
There was no change.
You look like hell.
你看起来很糟
Yeah, I had a pretty hard day.
我今天不太好过
Oh, we can start early tomorrow. I can be ready for you at 10.00.
明天可以早点开始
我十点可以见你
Okay.
好
- Oh, good morning. - Morning.
早安‥
我思考过你说的话,你说得对
So, I have been thinking more about what you said
and you're right.
You do need to get to know me to write for me.
你得更认识我才能帮我写笑话
- For real this time? - Yes.
-你这次是认真的吗? -对
Cool.
太好了
So, come with me.
那么,你跟我来
This is everything I've ever done.
这是我所有的表演
Every joke I've ever written. Every show I've ever taped.
所有写过的笑话都在这里
所有录下的演出 过去四十年来上过的电视
Every TV appearance for the last 40 years.
我要你数位化整理好
I want you to digitize it and organize it.
- Well, I'm not... - Before you say anything
-我不是‥ -在你开口前
I know, you're a writer.
我知道你是写手
That's all material, honey.
这些都是素材,亲爱的
Wha...
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表