剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表
感觉你根本没想过 这对我带来的影响
you even think about how it affects me.
我开始觉得 我将自己的人生暂停住
I'm starting to feel like I'm putting my life on hold
就为了一个不太顾虑我的人
for someone who isn't fully considering me.
-你真可爱 -那绝对不会是她的反应
You're so cute.
That will not be her response.
-可能会啊 -不可能
- It might. I mean... - It won't.
我被你迷倒了
I was entranced.
"帕美托饭店"
- Hey. - Hey... holy shit.
老天,你在干嘛?
What're you doing? Why are you wearing lingerie?
你穿着性感内衣干嘛?
这不是性感内衣,只是普通睡衣
It's not lingerie. It's regular pajamas.
好吧,你穿着普通睡衣干嘛?
Okay, why are you wearing regular pajamas?
So it looks more believable that we're on our honeymoon.
人家看了才会相信我们在度蜜月
What?
-什么? -饭店以为我们在度蜜月
Oh, the hotel thinks we're on our honeymoon.
所以我们才能弄到这超棒的房♥间
That's how I got us this amazing room.
我们? 我的天啊
Us? Oh, my God.
我以为你只是来借用我的浴室
I thought you were just using my bathroom.
你得自己住一间,现在就去订房♥
You need to get your own room and you need to do it now.
I guess I can ask the guy when room service comes.
我等客房♥服务员来了再问他吧
我们没有要叫客房♥服务
We are not ordering room service.
你到底在说什么鬼话?
What the f**k are you talking about?
要啊,我点了香槟
Yeah, we are. I ordered us champagne.
Why?
-为什么? -才能配裹巧克力的草莓
To go with the chocolate-covered strawberries.
What are you not getting about this, dude?
这有什么好不懂的,老兄?
什么,凯拉,天啊
What... Kayla! Jesus!
你是我的员工
You are my employee.
你不能跟我共用一间房♥,懂吗? 你会害我惹上麻烦
You can't share a room with me, okay?
You're gonna get me in trouble.
为什么?
Why?
-你打算做什么吗? -没有啊
- What're you gonna do? - Nothing!
- What're you gonna do? - Oh, I don't know.
-你又打算做什么? -真不知道呢
接电♥话♥,处理留言
Answer the phone. Take messages.
想想怎么写电子邮件 做我的工作啊
Think of ideas for emails. My job!
首先,思索怎么写我的电子邮件 不是你的工作,好吗?
Okay, first of all, it's not your job
to think of ideas for my emails, okay?
-你超扫兴的 -够了,第二
- You're a buzzkill. - All right.
And second of all, you're gonna do that stuff now?
你现在才要做那些事?
You haven't been doing your job for six months.
你已经六个月没做你的工作了
冷静点,乖马儿
Settle down, horsey.
你干嘛这么生气? 我做得很好啊
Why are you so mad? I did good.
我让我们免费升级成蜜月套房♥
I got us the honeymoon suite upgrade for free.
You're always telling me to watch expenses.
你一直要我注意开销
我是要你注意"你的"开销
I've asked you to watch your expenses
例如早餐吃高档生鱼片
like Sugarfish for breakfast.
斐济人早餐的确吃生鱼片啊
In Fiji, they do eat that for breakfast.
我不在乎你早餐吃什么
I don't care what you eat for breakfast.
你不能用公♥款♥吃五十美元的早餐
You can't charge 50-dollar breakfasts to the company
but you can charge two separate rooms.
但你可以用公♥款♥订两间房♥间 我是你的老板
I'm your boss.
好吧,我爸拥有半间经纪公♥司♥
Okay, well, my dad owns half the agency
所以我俩不是典型的 老板和员工关系
so it's not really your typical boss-employee dynamic.
显然如此
Yeah, clearly.
你那么说是什么意思?
What did you mean by that?
-你有感觉了吗? -没有
- You getting a vibe? - No!
-你在试图挑起什么感觉吗? -没有,天啊
- Are you trying to give a vibe? - No! God!
才没有‥你说什么?
No. What did you say? No.
变♥态♥
Pervert!
真棒,玩兴全毁
Great. Trip ruined.
- Kayla. - Awkward.
-凯拉‥ -超尴尬
Kayla... Oh, god.
老天啊
凯拉,你生气了吗?
Kayla, are you upset?
没有,我在上厕所 你想干嘛,好奇先生?
No, I'm going potty. What're you doing, Mr. Curious?
我要写电子邮件给人资部
I'm writing an email to HR.
-"亲爱的芭芭拉" -等等,别找她
- "Dear Barbara"... - No, wait, not Barbara.
就是要找芭芭拉
Yes, Barbara.
"凯拉又来了"
Kayla did it again.
Hey, Mom.
喂,妈
Wait, what? What's going on?
等等,怎么了?
对,我是坐着的
Yeah, I'm sitting down.
很抱歉,但今晚我得缺席了
Hey.
I'm really sorry, but I think I gotta miss tonight.
我爸又中风了,我需要回家
My dad had another stroke and I need to go home.
-你要走了? -对,很抱歉
- You're leaving. - I know. I'm... I'm really sorry.
Well, good luck.
好吧,祝你好运
谢谢?
Thanks?
我说了我很抱歉
Look, I said I'm sorry, you know?
我很希望我不用缺席
I really wish I didn't have to go.
Okay.
好的
好吧,我准备了这个给你
Well, I got you this.
放在那儿就好
You can leave it there.
祝你演出顺利
Break a leg.
Will do.
会的
抱歉,我们客满了
I'm sorry. We're completely booked.
每间饭店都是 因为拳赛的关系
Everyone is 'cause of the fight.
好吧,那可以让我们加床吗?
All right, can we at least get a cot?
你的背可以吗?
With your back?
那是要给你睡的
I meant for you.
什么?
What?
凯拉,请你搞定这边好吗? 我得处理一些事
Kayla, can you figure this out, please?
- I gotta handle something. - On it.
没问题,取消加床
Okay, cancel the cot.
艾娃?
Ava?
- Hey. - Hey.
-抱歉 -这是怎么回事?
- Hi. Sorry. - What's going on?
我其实得赶去机场
I'm actually in a rush to get to the airport.
等等,你都没回我电♥话♥
You haven't returned my calls
我刚收到黛博拉的简讯
and I just got a text from Deborah.
她不要表演新的脚本了?
She's not doing the new show anymore?
- Wait, what? - Yeah, this is really bad, okay?
-什么? -是啊,事态严重,好吗?
I used all my connections to get people here.
我用尽一切人脉找来这么多人
此外,我跟凯拉身陷性骚扰疑云
Plus, I'm in the middle of a "MeToo" situation with Kayla
而我是当中的受害者,艾娃
and I'm the "me", Ava.
她干嘛不表演新脚本?
Why the f**k isn't she doing it?
我才要问你这个问题
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
等等,艾娃 至少告诉我发生什么事了吧?
Hold on, Ava.
Can you at least tell me what's happening?
没办法,老兄,抱歉
No dice, dude. Sorry.
你有什么毛病?
What's wrong with you?
你不表演新的脚本?
You're backing out of the new show?
你何必在乎呢?
Why do you even care?
因为我们费尽心力,我当然在乎
Because we worked really hard on it.
- Of course I care. - Do you?
是吗?
I know you ran back to LA for a job interview.
我知道你跑回洛杉矶 参加工作面试
现在你似乎有好消息了?
And now, it sounds like you might have a follow-up?
这就是你怪里怪气的原因?
That's why you've been acting weird?
是啊,我去面试了 但我没有接受那份工作
Okay, yeah. I did go. But I didn't take the job.
现在你以为我爸的事是骗你的?
And now you think I'm lying about my dad?
你对我是这样想的吗?
Is that what you think of me?
I don't really think about you.
我不太去想你的事
最好是,女人
Yeah, right, lady.
你会想我的事,我也会想着你
You do think about me. And I think about you.
这就叫做人际关系
It's called a human relationship.
很遗憾,但我俩有这种关系
And sorry, but we have one.
我们的关系就是 我在你的薪资单上签名
Our relationship is that I sign your paychecks.
薪资单? 我的天啊
Paychecks? Oh, my God.
首先,薪水是用转帐的
First of all, it's direct deposit.
再来,这就是我为何得骗你 才能去参加那工作面试
And also, this is why I had to lie to you
about leaving for that job interview.
因为你的自尊心 不允许你像正常人一般接收资讯
Because your ego doesn't allow you
to take in information like a normal human being.
没人能跟你诚实地沟通
No one's allowed to communicate honestly with you.
否则你不是将对方拒于门外 就是将人家逼走
And if they do, you either shut them out or push them away
or, I don't know, hit them with your car.
或是开车撞他们
只是差点撞到
- Almost hit them with my car! - Not a great defense.
这么说也没比较好
剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表