剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表
等等,什么? 首先那些人叫做街友
First of all, they're unhoused residents.
That is scary, though.
-好吓人 -你真棒
You're incredible.
你还醒着?
You still awake?
Yep, I'm writing something really good.
对,我在写很棒的东西
This'll sell.
一定会大卖♥♥
吉米
- Hi, Jimmy. - Hey.
你的电邮被骇了吗?
Was your e-mail hacked?
应该没有
I don't think so.
我还希望是被骇了
No. I was really hoping it was.
你凌晨四点寄给我一封信 主旨是"有潜力的系列"
You sent me an e-mail at 4.00am. The subject was "Potential Franchise"
内容只有一个句子,但是很长
and it was just one very long sentence.
It said, "What if first girl band during Salem Witch Trials
"如果撒冷猎巫大审时 第一个女团但是严肃剧情"
but prestige drama?"
没有标点符号♥,看不懂在写什么
No punctuation. Very hard to follow.
是啊
Yeah.
后来你又寄了一封 列了一堆人名
And then you sent me a whole another e-mail
with a list of names that included Glenn Close and Ashley Olsen.
包括葛伦克萝丝和艾希莉欧森
你是不是见过她?
Is that the Olsen you meant?
对,你转寄出去之前 让我先重看一遍
Yeah, let me give that a reread before you send it out.
Not something I'm on the verge of doing.
我没打算把你的信转寄出去 放心吧
- Don't you worry. - Sorry, you gotta use
抱歉,你得走侧门 有人跳楼了
the side entrance. Someone just jumped.
吉米,我再打给你
Jimmy, let me call you back.
跳楼? 天哪
Jumped? Jesus.
是啊,这种事常发生
Yeah, happens all the time. People come here
人们来这里 嗑药买♥♥♥春♥把钱花
blow all their money on drugs and hookers
痛快玩一个晚上,然后跳楼自杀
live it up, and then boom!
清理起来麻烦死了
You gotta get a wet vac. It's a mess.
你得调头从那边进去
So you're gonna have to go that way. Turn around.
好
Yeah.
"海明威套房♥"
No, he... he didn't mention much of anything
没有,他‥
他几乎什么都没说
because I... I talked about myself the whole night
因为整个晚上 都是我在说自己的事
because I f**king suck.
因为我是个很差劲的人
He was a Papa Gino's guy. I...
他喜欢吉诺老爹,我‥
好
Okay.
Well, let us know if you think of anything.
如果想到什么,再跟我们说
Looks like he skipped town after he was found guilty
看样子他是因为诈骗老人家 被判有罪后就溜了
of defrauding a bunch of elderly people.
Elder fraud?
诈骗老人?
Yeah. You have our info, so...
对,我们的联络资讯都给你了
"吉米:跟黛博拉谈得如何?"
"吉米:请回电"
完蛋
Oh, f**k.
打给黛博拉文斯
Call Deborah Vance.
这是黛博拉文斯的手♥机♥,请留言
You've reached Deborah Vance. Leave a message.
Deborah, if you're getting this message
黛博拉,你听到的话 请不要管我昨晚的留言
please disregard my message last night.
那些都不是我的真心话
I... I did not mean any of that.
我是误信贼言
I got some really bad advice.
I'm on my way to explain in person.
我现在过来跟你解释
End call.
结束通话
-马可斯,你不用去 -什么?
Oh, Marcus. You're not coming.
- Excuse me? - Well, since you're so sure
既然你苦心劝我提升表演内容
that I need to work on my material
我周末就好好写稿
that's what I'm gonna spend the weekend doing.
Ava and I are gonna have a little writer's retreat.
艾娃和我要来个作家静修之旅
Oh, and would you mind
拜托喂巴瑞吃心丝虫的药
making sure that Barry takes his heartworm pills?
Thank you.
谢谢
-黛博拉,我‥ -天啊
- Deborah, I... - Jesus!
我说我喜欢那件洋装 但你也不用天天穿
I said I liked the dress
not that you have to wear it every day.
不过你来得正好 你要跟我一起去
But good timing. You are coming with me.
什么,要去哪里?
What? Wait, where are we going?
你要跟我去静修
You're going on the retreat instead.
我其实要去整一下眼睛
I'm actually getting a little eyelid maintenance
术后休养时我们可以写稿
but maybe we can do a little bit of work
you know, while I'm recovering.
约瑟菲娜 你有没有找到我的手♥机♥?
Josefina, did you ever find my phone?
It was on the toilet.
放在马桶上
谢谢
Thank you.
Anyway, my appointment's at noon.
我约的时间是中午 希望你不怕血
Hope you don't mind a little blood.
来呀,快一点
Let's go! Move your ass!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表