剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表
Welcome to Seven Graces Surgical Center
and Luxury Aftercare
在这里接受世界级 外科医师和医疗团队的治疗
where you'll be treated by our world-class team
of surgeons and medical staff.
Once your procedure is complete
手术完成之后
可以在我们得奖的 七雅健康中心舒适私密地静养
you'll heal in total comfort
and complete privacy in our award-winning wellness center.
Seven Graces, it's not just recovery
让您不只是复原
还能回春
it's rejuvenation.
Welcome to Seven Graces Surgical Center...
欢迎光临七雅手术中心‥
好
Okay.
"已停用,稍后再试"
F**k!
可恶
Once your procedure is complete
you'll heal in total comfort and complete privacy
in our award-winning wellness center.
Seven Graces, it's not just recovery, it's rejuvenation.
我是马可斯
- This is Marcus. - Hey, friend!
-我的好朋友 -你是谁?
- Who is this? - It's Ava.
我是艾娃 你没有存我的号♥码?
You don't have my number saved?
No. What's up? Is everything okay with her?
没有,找我♥干♥嘛? 她没事吧?
Yeah. Oh, yeah, no... absolutely. Everything's great. Deborah's great.
没事,她好得很
黛博拉很好 还在做手术,我在想‥
She's just... she's still in surgery. I was just wondering...
You know what? I was wondering.
知道吗,我在想
你会不会知道她手♥机♥的密♥码♥?
Do you... do you happen to know her...
her phone passcode?
And why do you need that?
问这干嘛?
其实我是想用她的手♥机♥ 拍几张傻照
You know, I was actually thinking I should probably
take some goofy selfies on her phone.
You know, just to cheer her up when she wakes up.
等她醒来看了 心情会好一点
Well, while that definitely sounds like something she'd love
她感觉还真的会喜欢这种玩笑
但我帮不上忙 我不知道密♥码♥
I can't help you. I don't have the code.
她是用脸部辨识
She uses Face ID.
Face ID, f**k!
脸部辨识,可恶
马可斯,你要的话 可以把我的号♥码存起来
You know what, Marcus?
You can... you can go ahead and save my number
if you want, 'cause, you know, we're kinda becoming...
因为我们现在也算是‥
friends.
-朋友了 -我会的
- I will. - Okay, bye.
好,再见
Oh, no.
糟糕,应该先试穿的
Should've tried 'em on.
安德瑞是不是 又想卖♥♥他的生发配方给你?
Girl, did Andre try to sell you some of his edge growth formula?
-你觉得有用吗? -你觉得呢?
- Do you think it works? - Do you think it works?
Don't forget, he thinks the earth is flat.
别忘了,他相信地平说
That boy's an idiot.
-那家伙是个白♥痴♥ -说得好
- Yeah, he's a fool. - Oh, girl.
-说真的,我们不能再买♥♥‥ -妈,你来帮我顾家
- We gotta stop buyin'... - Mom, if you're gonna housesit
至少把门关上
at least close the door.
- Honey, why are you home? - Change of plans.
宝贝,你怎么回来了?
计划有变
I'm not going anymore.
我不去了
And Costco, Mom?
你去大卖♥♥场买♥♥东西?
你说要招待朋友 可没说要开派对
You said you were having a few people over, not a frat party.
I am... I'm... it's not a party.
对‥这不是派对
萝瑞塔女士,那是什么?
Miss Loretta, what's that?
This?
这个吗?
派对分享盘
Party platter.
难怪你们的大楼禁止派对
This is why your building banned parties.
- No... - No...
才不是这样‥
We got banned because they're losers and they're jealous.
这群窝囊废 是嫉妒我们才下禁令
-他们嫉妒 -墙上破洞有很多可能原因
- They're jealous. - That hole in the wall
that coulda been made by anything.
洞的形状跟啤酒桶一样 可能的原因很多?
The keg-shaped hole in the wall could've been made by anything?
我就是这个意思,对
That's the one, yeah.
Okay.
-好的 -既然你回来了
Well, anyway, now that you're here
come help me slice fruit for the sangria.
就来帮我切做水果酒的水果
No, I'm just here to get my camera.
不行,我是回来拿相机的
Sanford's showing me some properties in Huntridge.
山佛要带我去亨特里奇看♥房♥♥子
Oh, of course.
当然罗,难得周末不用上班
You got the weekend off from work
你就决定去揽更多工作
so you're gonna fill it with more work.
Honey, you have caught a disease from Deborah
儿子,你被黛博拉传染了
and it's called workaholism.
-传染了工作狂 -很严重
- That's bad. - Mom...
妈
Flipping houses for me is not work, it's pleasure.
炒房♥对我来说不是工作,是娱乐
既然这么喜欢 为什么不转成正职?
Well, if you love it that much why don't you just do it full time?
因为我打造了黛博拉的帝国 不可能弃之不顾
Because I helped build Deborah's empire.
I'm not gonna walk away from it.
-只会工作,难怪一直单身 -是啦
All that work is why you haven't met someone.
- Oh, okay. - Which really disappoints me
你害我好失望 因为我很想去参加同志婚礼
'cause I wanna go to a gay wedding.
Girl, I've got an outfit that I wanna wear
我有一套超想穿的衣服 但异性恋肯定不懂得欣赏
that the straight people would just not understand.
-你的狗碗在哪里? -我没养狗
Oh, where are your dog bowls?
I don't have a dog, so I don't have dog bowls.
怎么会有狗碗
这下有问题了
- See, that's gonna be a problem. - Yeah.
Because I said that pets were welcome.
因为我说欢迎带宠物参加
-并鼓励携带 -鼓励
- Welcome. - And encouraged.
- Encouraged. - All right.
好吧,我我刚刚决定 今晚睡黛博拉家
I've just decided that I'll be staying
at Deborah's tonight
-不要‥ -清洁工明天中午会来
and the cleaning lady will be here at noon tomorrow.
-中午? -宝贝‥
- Noon? - Oh, baby, baby.
-改到一点好了 -两点比较好
- Let's make it 1.00. - Let's make it 2.00
'cause I wanna sleep in, you know.
我想赖床
- We love you! - Love you, too.
-我们爱你 -我也爱你们
-他火大了 -他是怎样?
- He's mad. - What's wrong with him?
Why he don't like dogs?
他为什么不喜欢狗?
Hi! You look...
你看起来‥
你好吗?
Hi.
你看起来像美国公开赛的女球僮
You look like a ball girl at the US Open
and not one of the fast ones.
而且动作不太俐落
她好像完全恢复了
She seems like herself.
Okay, Deborah. I'll let Perla take it from here.
黛博拉,我要把你交给佩拉了
佩拉? 我不要‥
- Perla? No, oh, God, no. Oh, God! - Hello, Miss Deborah.
-黛博拉小姐 -我的天
-你还好吗? -一切都没事
- Are you okay? - Oh, no.
Everything's okay. Miss Deborah and I just have complicated history
黛博拉小姐跟我的关系很纠葛
and she hate me very much.
她非常恨我
好,我送你上♥床♥
Okay, let's get you into bed.
Nice and easy.
慢慢来
搞笑天后感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling, my funny lady?
Why are you speaking so slowly?
你讲话为什么这么慢?
我又不是去动脑部手术
I didn't get brain surgery.
That's a good one. I'll be right back.
好好笑,我马上回来
Here. Come here.
过来
- Yeah? - Get her out.
-什么事? -赶她走
Okay, okay, I will...
好,我现在就赶
Perla, can we talk outside for a second?
佩拉,可以出去谈谈吗?
没问题
- Yeah, of course. - Okay.
什么事?
Yeah?
能不能去看看别的护士 有没有空?
Maybe you could see if there's another nurse available.
-我不是针对你 -我也希望
- It's not... it's not personal. - Oh, no, I wish.
No, but we are very booked this weekend
这个周末生意很好 大家行程都满了
so everybody is assigned.
Plus, Miss Deborah is long time patient.
而且黛博拉小姐是熟客了
And she's known for being, you know, bitchy.
大家都知道她有时候很‥刻薄
- Yeah, awful. - Only Perla has special touch.
-对,很可怕 -只有佩拉制得住她
Okay.
好吧
Maybe you could just go
你先走吧,这两个小时 由我来照顾她
and let me handle some stuff for the next couple hours.
Okay, yeah. I go for a bit.
好,我可以离开一下 反正她还会再睡两个小时
She'll probably be sleeping for next few hours anyway.
不过她上厕所时你得陪她去
Just make sure, if she needs to use bathroom
you go with her, okay?
因为她不肯用助步器 她可能会昏倒
Because she won't use walker.
- She could faint. - Yes. Of course.
好,没问题 我会陪我老板上厕所的
I will accompany my boss to the bathroom.
好,如果她举止怪异 就打给我
Okay, good, call me if she starts acting weird, okay?
好,如果她说我的好话 我马上通知你
Okay, great. I'll... I'll let you know
if she says anything nice about me.
原来你也很搞笑
You funny lady, too.
你来整下巴时 我一定负责照顾你
I take care of you when you get your chin fixed.
什么,我的下巴需要‥
- What? - Do I need... I need...
剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表