剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表
是啊,那当然了
Listen, I know this seems like the worst thing in the world
听着,我知道感觉是世界末日
but it's really not.
但其实并非如此
Hey!
Move your shit-box car, bitch, or I'll f**king kill you!
快把烂车移开,否则我杀了你
I'm sorry.
对不起
You really do have amazing skin.
你皮肤真的很好
Deborah?
黛博拉?
Yes?
怎么了?
I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰,你妹打来
Your sister's on the phone.
How the hell did she get my number?
她怎么会有我的号♥码?
No.
不接
Beloved entertainer and producer, Frank Vance
深受喜爱的制♥作♥人法兰克凡斯
died today at the age of 74 in his Monterey home.
今日过世在蒙特雷家中 享寿74岁
Vance's career began in 1973
凡斯的演艺事业始于1973年 电视网情境喜剧"谁煮晚餐?"
with the CBS sitcom "Who's Making Dinner?"
which he starred in with his then-wife, Deborah Vance.
与他当时的妻子 黛博拉凡斯共同主演
The couple made headlines when they divorced
两人离婚闹得沸沸扬扬 黛博拉凡斯放火‥
after Deborah Vance set fire...
I can't believe they used that photo.
他们居然用那张照片
Do you wanna maybe take tonight off?
你今晚想请假吗?
Why would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛请假?
Ladies, have you ever noticed that men seem to feel
女士们,你们发现到男人
都觉得自己生日时值得做♥爱♥吗?
entitled to sex on their birthday?
No, thanks. You know, a word of advice.
不了,谢谢
良心建议 下次嫁个闰日生日的男人
Next time, marry a guy born on Leap Day.
You know what I mean?
你们懂吗?
You know, a leap day, leap year every four years?
闰日,闰年每四年一次
Yeah, never mind.
当我没说
"餐点即将送达"
- Hey. - Hey.
Have a good night.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Hey.
What?
怎么了?
- Wait, do you have a condom? - I think so.
等等,你有保险套吗?
应该有
- You look so hot. - I have one somewhere.
你看起来好性感
我应该有一个
Shit.
该死
Why would they put the kitchen shit up here?
他们干嘛把厨房♥用具放这里?
Oh, shit. Is that a Vitamix?
不会吧,那是调理机吗?
Hello?
喂?
Hey, I tried you a few times last night.
我昨晚打给你好几次
Oh, sorry. I was f**king my Postmate.
抱歉,我在跟送餐员做♥爱♥
Okay, I'm going to choose to ignore that.
好,我就当作没听到那句
So, Deborah wants to meet.
黛博拉想见你
I know you don't think she's cool
我知道你觉得她不够酷
but I really think you should reconsider.
但你真的该再考虑一下
- Hey, mama. - You know, it's a job.
-早安,美女 -这是工作,能引来新工作
Work begets work.
I know you really need something right now
我知道你现在真的需要工作
so I don't know.
你愿意尝试的话 应该会有帮助
I think it could be worth it if you just give it a try.
I'll do it.
我会接
Really? That's great. Okay, could you meet today?
真的吗?
太好了,那能今天见面吗?
All right, fine.
好啦
Do I have to go all the way to Beverly Hills or something?
我得跑去比佛利山庄吗?
不用
No.
Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada.
欢迎来到内华达州,拉斯维加斯
The current temperature is 111 degrees.
目前气温是华氏111度
- Jimmy. - Hey, hey, Marcus.
-吉米 -马可斯
How's my favorite CEO?
我最爱的执行长好吗?
- COO. - COO, yes.
-我是营运长 -没错
Chief Operating Officer. You go off, king.
营运长大人,你干得好
听着,我需要请你帮忙
Listen. I need a favor.
How scared should I be?
又是什么鸟事?
Look, I'm sending a writer to Las Vegas
我要派一名写手去拉斯维加斯
but Deborah is unaware.
但是黛博拉还不知情
You know, if she wants to keep her dates
她若想要留住档期 势必得有所改变
she's gotta do something.
- Uh-huh. - It could be good...
了解
可能会有帮助‥
It could be bad, but it could be good.
可能会搞砸,但也可能有帮助
"第一名的喜剧表演 黛博拉凡斯"
Holy shit.
我的天啊
We need a wealth tax.
真该课富人税
Hi.
你好
You can wait in here.
你可以在这里面等
Would you like something to drink while you wait?
等候的时候,想喝点什么吗?
We have coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, Diet Coke
我们有咖啡,热茶,冰茶
柠檬水,建怡可乐,普通可乐 零卡可乐‥
- regular Coke, Coke Zero, Tab... - I'll just take a water.
我喝水就好
Okay. We have Pellegrino, Perrier, Acqua Panna, Voss...
好的,我们有圣沛黎洛 沛绿雅,普娜,芙丝水
I'll just take tap.
自来水就好
The Acqua Panna is the best.
普娜最好喝了
Okay, I'll have that.
那就一杯吧
Okay.
好的
Deborah, a girl is here from Jimmy.
黛博拉,吉米派了一个女生来
A redhead.
红发女
- What? - Okay, Jimmy did send that writer.
-什么? -好,吉米派了写手来
- That little shit. - I know, but listen.
-那小王八蛋 -我知道‥
We may be able to use this to stall Marty on the dates.
但我们能利用她 让马提延后调整档期
It's just for optics. Just sit down with her.
做个样子而已,坐下跟她谈吧
Hi, I'm Ava. It's so nice to meet...
你好,我是艾娃,很高兴‥
Sit...
坐下‥
You know, I've actually never been to Vegas.
其实我从没来过赌城
Do you ever get used to this heat?
真的可能适应这种高温吗?
Yes.
可能
So, Jimmy tells me
-吉米说你很有天份 -不要,你放开我
- that you're a very talented... - No, let go of it! Mom!
妈‥他们疯了,居然不让我走
Mom, they're being insane. They're not letting me leave.
Sorry, apparently, she won't let Josefina see.
抱歉,谁叫她不让约瑟菲娜查看
Oh, my God. There's nothing in here.
天啊,里面没东西啦
Give.
拿来
Fine.
好吧
You see the shit I gotta put up with?
看到我得经历什么烂事了吗?
Unbelievable.
真不敢相信
They're antibiotics.
那些是抗生素
I've got a f**kin' UTI, okay, everybody?
各位观众,本人泌尿道感染
I'm so sorry I didn't feel like broadcasting to the whole world
真抱歉,本来不想跟全世界分享
but you got me.
但被你抓到了
You got me, detectives.
你们抓到我了,侦探们
I need relief from my horrific urethra pain, okay?
我痛得要命的尿道需要吃药
Everybody happy now?
大家高兴了吗?
Not happy, no.
一点都不高兴
Just glad to see you're getting your fluids, sweetheart.
很高兴你补充很多水份,甜心
You'll have to excuse her. She has a UTI.
请见谅,她泌尿道感染
- That's fine. - Oh, and her father just died.
-没关系 -而且她父亲刚过世
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
天啊,我很遗憾
你‥没事吧?
Me? Thrilled.
我‥高兴得很
- So, why are you here? - Oh...
你为何在这里?
能和您共事绝对是我的荣幸
well, obviously it would be a huge honor
to work with someone like you who's been working so...
毕竟您演艺生涯这么成功
successfully for so long.
还这么长青
I mean, you're a legend.
您是个传奇
- Wow, a legend. - Yeah.
-传奇 -是啊
- So, you're a fan? - I mean, of course.
你喜欢我的表演?
那当然,我不是的话会来吗?
Would I be here if I wasn't?
What's your favorite joke of mine?
你最喜欢我哪个笑话?
Man, you know...
这‥很难选
- That's so hard. - Well, it shouldn't be.
不会吧,我写过三万多个笑话
I've written over 30,000. Just pick one.
就选一个
You know what? I would have to say that your TV show
这么说吧
我得说您的电视节目 是我个人最喜欢的
is my personal favorite thing that you've ever done.
You mean my sitcom from 1973?
我1973年的情境喜剧吗?
You've seen it?
你看过吗?
Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表