剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表
-电脑断层 -谢谢
- Thank you. - You are welcome. Okay.
不用客气
谢谢,再见
Yes. Bye.
- Hello? - I got Perla again.
-喂? -我又被分配到佩拉
- Otherwise? - It's good.
-除此以外呢? -一切都很好
I mean, I think we got a lot done.
我们的工作进度不错
Good.
那就好
我买♥♥了你爱吃的胡桃面包
Oh, I got you those pecan rolls you like.
Thank you.
谢谢
可以再说一次 星期五的拍摄行程吗?
So can you run me through the schedule
- for Friday's shoot again? - Sure.
没问题,星期五‥
Friday...
"急诊室"
Hi.
她活过来了
She lives!
- What happened? - You had emergency surgery.
怎么回事?
你动了紧急手术
You had an ovarian cyst that burst.
你的卵巢囊肿破了
天哪
- Oh, Jesus. - But you're gonna be okay.
但你会没事的
I'm glad you're awake, though.
但很高兴你醒了
我想起一件很久以前的事
I just remembered something that happened a long time ago.
我要去提华纳的斗牛士酒店 用西班牙语表演
I had to do a set in Spanish at El Matador in Tijuana.
And I killed, which was weird
全场为之疯狂
这很奇怪 因为我不会讲西班牙语
because I don't speak a word of Spanish.
原来
Apparently, one of my boobs was out.
我一边的胸部走光了
Wait, though. Don't... don't make me laugh.
等等,不要害我笑
你会害我缝线裂开的
You're gonna ruin my stitches.
你动的是腹腔镜手术 没有缝线
Oh, you don't have stitches. It was laparoscopic.
So you're considering it?
你有考虑吗?
What I pitched.
考虑我的提议
No.
不考虑
但也许我会加几个故事进去
But maybe I'll sprinkle in a few stories
you know, on a Wednesday.
星期三表演的时候
我会一辈子感激那些提华纳人
Anyway, I will forever love the Tijuanans because apparently
显然他们一直想提醒我走光的事
they were trying to warn me about my boob the entire show.
You know, I thought that teta meant "encore."
我以为"嗲哒"是安可的意思
Really, more? You want more?
真的吗,你们还意犹未尽吗?
Yeah, I'll bet they wanted... they wanted the other boob out!
废话,他们在等另一边也走光
Oh, my God. Oh, and then the bus ride back.
天啊,后来坐客运回来时
Oh, the driver was in a mood.
司机心情很差
I asked him really nicely to drive the bus with both hands
我好声好气请他用两只手开车
'cause he was stuffing his face with this giant
因为他用一只手 吃那又大又恶的三明治
disgusting sandwich with one hand and driving with the other.
用另一只手开车
So he didn't like me until he found out
所以他很讨厌我 直到发现我有上喜剧节目
that I was doing a comedy show.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表