剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表
That's not a very you thing.
Yeah, you know, I am.
是啊,的确
我最近很常练习
I've had a lot of practice as of late.
And besides, you know what? It's probably for the best
此外,这样可能比较好
because I just ordered the entire menu
因为我刚把整张菜单都点完了
and no one should witness what I'm about to do.
不该有人 目击我接下来要做的事
There you go.
您的餐点好了
Hey, can you actually plate this?
可以帮我装盘吗?
I'm gonna eat at the bar.
我要在吧台这儿吃
没问题
Sure.
I want to witness it.
我想见证一下
好吧,我警告过你了
Okay. I warned you.
Can I get you a snack?
帮你准备些点心好吗?
You didn't finish any of your dinner.
你的晚餐都没吃完
不用,没关系,我要工作
No, no. I'm fine. I'm just working.
Maybe try one of the CBD tinctures I gave you.
试试我给你的大♥麻♥二酚剂吧?
A couple drops. Tiny, tiny.
两滴就好,少少的
不用了,谢谢,我不用
Yeah. No... thanks. I'm good.
- You can go home. - Okay.
-你可以回家了 -好
My niece, she doesn't want the comp ticket to your show.
我侄女不想要你的公♥关♥票
她跟室友有约了
She has plans with her roommate.
I don't think it's her roommate.
我不觉得那是她室友
我觉得是她女友,但‥
I think it's a girlfriend, but...
I'm... I really need to work.
我真的得工作了
- Good night. - Okay, good night.
-晚安 -好吧,晚安
It was rough at first.
一开始很辛苦
Sometimes it's still brutal.
现在有时候也还是很惨
But, you know, at least now we kind of get each other.
但至少现在我们稍微了解彼此了
And I actually think the show we're writing is really good.
而且我其实觉得 我们这次写的脚本很棒
Wow. Have you become a person that respects their boss?
你变成尊重老板的人了吗?
That or I have Stockholm syndrome, which is fine.
或是斯德哥尔摩症候群
但没关系,我喜欢瑞典文化
I love Swedish culture.
It usually comes with free health care.
他们都有免费的健保
总之,凯莉好吗?
Anyway, how's Kelly?
I literally hate to tell you you were right
我真不想承认你是对的
but we broke up a month ago.
但我们一个月前分手了
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry.
天啊,我超遗憾的
No, but, like, seriously
没有啦,我不是故意‥
- I really didn't mean... - No... it's... it's fine.
没关系,不要紧
You know, my schedule was insane
我每天的行程都很夸张
and then when I was home, we just fought all the time, so...
回到家之后
我俩又一直吵架,所以‥
I totally understand why you didn't reach out
我完全理解你为何没有找我倾诉
but if you do ever need to talk, you know you can call me.
但如果你需要聊聊
你可以打电♥话♥给我
I promise, I know not to send you unsolicited pornography anymore.
我保证,我现在明白 不能随便传色情内容给你了
- Oh, you do? - Yes. Obviously, I still would
-你明白了喔? -是,当然我还是可以传
but you would have to ask, so...
但得由你提出请求,所以‥
There's something different about you.
你有点儿不同了
I... you know, I have been dressing in a way that de-emphasizes
对啊,我最近改变穿着‥
能修饰我手的大小
the size of my hands, but other than that...
但除此之外‥
You're not spiraling or making me spiral.
你没有情绪低落 也没让我感到沮丧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I think maybe I'm, like...
我想也许我很开心?
happy?
Oh, god, I sound like you
老天,我说这话简直就像‥
after you did mushrooms with that witch in Idyllwild.
跟爱德怀那女巫吃了魔幻菇的你
Oh, no!
别说了
That was insane. I was very happy, though.
那次超疯狂的,但我很开心
So the interview...
所以面试‥
- Yeah. - Is tomorrow.
-对,明天 -是明天
Tomorrow, yeah. My God.
天啊,能跟他们合作肯定很棒
It would be so incredible to work with them.
They're so cool, but...
他们太酷了,但‥
I don't know. I'll probably say something stupid to mess it up.
我也不知道 我可能会说些蠢话而搞砸面试
Don't, stop. You know you're charming.
别这么说,你知道你很有魅力
It's annoying, actually.
这点其实很烦人
所以你接下来要干嘛?
What are you up to now?
Bricker's hosting this whiskey tasting
布里克要举办威士忌品酒会
before he goes on Whole 30
接着他要禁酒30天
for that Bob Dylan biopic he's doing.
为他的巴布狄伦传记片洗涤身心
Wow, that was the whitest thing I've ever said.
那是我所说过最白人的话了
对啊,连我也觉得
Yeah, even I think that.
Well, I'm sure you'll have fun.
相信你会玩得很开心的
It'd be more fun if you came.
如果你能来,就更开心了
Or we could skip the tasting altogether
或者‥
我们可以不去品酒会
and go back to my place.
回我家去
F**k.
可恶
我很想去
I want to.
这么说真的让我很痛苦
And I'm in physical pain saying this
but, I think I got to go back to my hotel and do some homework.
但我得回旅馆去做点功课了
我想为明天做好准备 而不是像平常那样‥
I want to be prepared for tomorrow
instead of my usual move, which is just...
wing it and hope they don't call me on it.
随便乱讲并期望能蒙混过关
I get it.
我懂
Maybe I'll be back in LA soon.
也许我很快就会回来洛杉矶了
I hope so.
希望如此
我也希望
Me too.
Yeah, can you just stay on the line until I'm sure?
可以请你别挂断 直到我确认完毕吗?
好
Okay.
- Oh, hi. - Hi.
请问有事吗?
- Can I help you? - Oh, sorry. I live in 4A.
抱歉,我住4A 这些是我的东西
This is my stuff. I'm just looking for my Fenty Pumas.
我只是在找我的厚平底鞋
You know the ones with the gummy soles?
有胶底的那款,你知道吗?
Well, that's interesting because I live in 4A.
这下有趣了,因为我也住4A
Oh, shit. You're Jordan, the subletter.
老天,你是转租的乔丹
-对 -抱歉,我是4A的原租客
- Yeah. - Sorry, I meant I own 4A.
I'm Ava. I tried knocking earlier.
我是艾娃,稍早我去敲过门
Yeah, I was in the shower.
我刚才在洗澡
Got 'em.
找到了
Sorry.
抱歉
I got to get to an interview, and I need to look cool
我要去面试 必须看起来又酷又时髦又年轻
hip, young but also not trying too hard, you know.
但又不能太过刻意
So I popped back here
所以我跑回来
找出胶底的厚平底鞋
get the Fenty Pumas with the gummy soles.
Yeah, I heard that before.
我听说过了
You know what? Since you're here
对了,既然你来了
do you mind checking out the bathroom?
可以请你检查一下浴室吗?
The skylight will not close.
天窗关不起来
Oh, my god, I didn't know that thing opened. Cool!
老天,我不知道天窗能开,真酷
But, no, I got to get to this meeting, and I'm already late.
可惜不行,我得去开会 而且我已经迟到了
So nice to meet you, Jordan.
幸会了,乔丹
语♥音♥助理,传简讯给凯拉
Siri, text Kayla.
Yeah, hi.
喂‥
她说要去面试?
Did she just say she was there for an interview?
Yeah.
对啊
大白天喝马丁尼?
Midday martini?
我看起来疲态尽显吗?
Do I look completely exhausted?
- I couldn't sleep. - No.
-不会 -我睡不着
Marty tells me that I'm going to embarrass myself
马提说我的新表演 只会让自己出糗
for this new show.
他懂什么?
What does he know?
His job is just a series of high-cholesterol lunches.
他的工作 就只是一堆高胆固醇午餐
显然这次演出让你压力很大
Clearly, the show is stressing you out
and there's no shame in going back to what works.
回头用有效的方法并不丢脸
No... Ava and I have
不行 艾娃跟我为此付出太多了
- worked too hard on this. - Well, about Ava.
说到艾娃,我不确定‥
I don't know if you should be putting all your trust in her.
你是否该全心信任她
Okay, you know what? What is it with you and her?
够了,你告诉我 你跟她到底有什么仇?
Are you seriously jealous of a 25-year-old?
你认真在忌妒 一个25岁的人吗?
-我没有忌‥ -真的是因为脚本不好‥
- No. - Is it really about the material
or is it the fact that it was her idea and not yours?
还是因为是她想出的点子 而不是你的?
Okay.
剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表