剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表
The line was insane last time, and it's probably gonna be worse now.
之前就大排长龙了 现在应该更挤
You know what?
你知道吗? 其实我有门路
I think I actually know another way in.
Okay.
好啊
Perks of living in a casino.
这是以赌场为家的好处
你常下来这里?
You come down here a lot?
-黛博拉? -艾娃?
Deborah?
Ava?
我还是第一次看到你‥
I don't think I've ever seen you not wearing pants.
穿长裤以外的下着
What, did somebody die?
有人死了吗?
Yeah, you wanna talk about clothes?
你想跟我讨论打扮?
You look like you let a tailor loose in an antique carpet store
你的衣服像是发疯的裁缝 用古董地毯做的
告诉你,我想怎么穿是我家的事
and I'll have you know I can dress however I want.
Okay? Thank you.
好吗,谢谢
Well, when I was doing stand-up at your age
我在你这年纪讲单口时
I had to wear a dress and heels.
还得穿洋装和高跟鞋
Okay, I'm... I'm sorry I don't have to.
抱歉,但我不需要
你为此生我的气吗?
Are you... are you, like, mad at me about that?
-对 -等等
- Yes. - Wait a second.
You're drunk.
-你喝醉了 -乱讲,你才喝醉了
- No, I am not. You are. - No... I'm on cocaine and Molly.
错了,我嗑了古♥柯♥硷和摇♥头♥丸♥
你们是‥我是乔治,你好
Hi, I'm George. Hi.
Oh, what's going on here?
这是怎么回事?
-婚前性行为吗? -黛博拉
- Premarital sex? - Deborah!
He's cute, good for you.
他好可爱,真有你的
告诉你一个秘密
Oh, just FYI
I've heard that she has deeper sexual experiences with women.
我听说‥
她跟女人上♥床♥比较爽
天哪
Oh, my God. Okay, you're my witness.
你是证人,她是我老板
She's my boss. She could be arrested
讲这种话会被逮捕的吧?
- for saying that, right? - Oh, please!
少来了,波兰斯基都还逍遥法外
Roman Polanski is still feasting on foie gras in the Sixth.
I don't think I'm gonna get busted for saying
我只不过是说我双性恋的员工
my bisexual employee has bi sex.
双性都做过
Am I?
-会吗? -我不会逮捕你
I... I wouldn't.
Okay, this was fun. Yeah, okay. Excuse me.
真好玩
麻烦让让
Oh, you don't have your Diva cup in, do you?
你没有用月亮杯吧?
你够了哦
Oh, my God.
她真难搞
Damn, she's pretty rough.
Well, yeah, that was actually one of our better interactions.
是啊,刚刚的场面还算好
你说在赌城没有朋友 但是一直碰到熟人
You know, for somebody who doesn't have any friends in Vegas
you run into a lot of people here.
Yeah, well, too bad none of them like me.
只可惜那些人都不喜欢我
I like you.
我喜欢你
干脆别去夜店了
Hey, do you... do you wanna skip the club
直接去我房♥间
and just go up to my room instead?
I absolutely consent.
我‥百分之百同意
Oh, no.
-你房♥间要走这边 -对哦
Your... your room's actually this way.
Oh, right.
Hey, wait... This is my last hundred dollars.
等一下 这是我最后的一百块
How much did you lose tonight?
你今天晚上输了多少?
Like, 60 grand.
差不多六万
You lost $60,000 tonight?
你今天晚上输了六万块?
对,但你要用 我最后的一百块去赌
Yes, but you are going to take my last hundred
把钱赢回来
- and you're gonna go win. - No.
不行,今天晚上的事情已经证明
We have established over the course of this evening
我是天下第一号♥大输家
- that I am a giant loser. - Ava! Don't say that.
艾娃,别这么说
You... you are a winner.
你是个赢家
So I want you to take this money
我要你拿着这张钞票
and pick something really special.
选一个很特别的赌局
And go win.
把钱赢回来
I know the perfect game.
我知道要赌什么
"王牌威龙"
All righty, then!
太帅了
Do not go in there!
最好别进去
教练,给我一个机会
我做不到,队长‥
好‥
All righty, then...
我的天哪‥
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God!
- Oh, my God! - Holy... Holy shit!
我的天哪
不会吧
Do you want the last "reeb"?
要喝最后一瓶酒啤吗?
什么? 噢,啤酒
Oh, beer. Yes, good.
要,你不错哦
I still can't believe I won. God!
我还是不敢相信我赢了
我几乎觉得自己不再是输家了
It's like I'm almost not even a "la-hoo-suh-her" anymore.
Sorry, that was not hot. Sorry.
抱歉,那样很不性感,对不起
Oh, tomorrow morning, we should go
我们明早去美高梅梦幻饭店 吃他们的三明治
to the Mirage next door and get the breakfast sandwiches.
那是住在赌城唯一的好处
It's literally the only good thing about living here.
-没问题 -我的天哪
- Yeah, sure. - Oh, my God!
这是我在赌城第一个开心的晚上
This is the first night I've had any fun here.
At all. I just, like, hate my job.
我实在很讨厌我的工作
Well, then I think you gotta do something about it, right?
既然这样 就应该采取行动,对吧?
Should I rip the TV off the wall?
要我把电视拆下来吗?
我嗑了好多古♥柯♥硷 搞不好真的做得到
I've done so much cocaine.
- I really think I could. - No, I just mean
我的意思是如果生活中 有你不喜欢的事物
if there's something that is in your life
that you don't like that you know that is not working
前方是死路一条 就必须改变它,知道吗?
you need to change it, you know?
不能得过且过 就拿你老板来说吧
You can't just let it go. Like your boss.
如果今晚那场面还算好
If that was a good interaction between you two
她根本就是恐怖惯老板
then you are in an abusive relationship.
我也想辞职 但我显然在洛杉矶没搞头
I wanna quit, but I clearly have no options back in LA.
你也看到了,那群女的 躲我都来不及了
I mean, you saw those girls. They want nothing to do with me.
-根本就是痛恨我 -你管那群女的去死
- They f**king hate me. - But f**k those LA girls!
And you don't need your shitty boss either.
你也不需要你的烂老板
You're an artist. You're a writer. You just need yourself, you know?
你是个艺术家,是作家
你只需要你自己
And this pen.
和这枝笔
That's my vape. But you know what?
这是我的电子烟 但你说得对‥
You're right...
我为什么要在这里浪费人生?
Why the f**k am I wasting my life here?
So I can't go back to LA, whatever. I... I'm still a writer.
不能回洛杉矶又怎样? 我还是个作家
我在哪里都能创作
I can write anything from anywhere.
我可以租一间小木屋
I could get a cabin!
琼蒂蒂安就住过小木屋 好像吧
Joan Didion did that one time, I think.
对嘛,看吧 这就是我的意思
Yes, see!
Yes! That's what I mean, you know?
不能有任何限制 你必须要能自♥由♥创作
There can't be any rules.
You have to go and do your art.
-我要辞职 -是吗?
- I'm gonna quit. - Yeah?
-我要辞职 -我要亲眼看到
- I'm gonna quit! - I wanna see you quit!
-我现在就辞职 -快点
- I'm quitting now! - Go quit!
-我要‥好 -快辞职
- I'm gonna... okay. - Just go quit
因为有时候 宇宙会指引你一条明路
because you know what?
Sometimes the universe gives you a path
你直觉应该跳下去
and you say, "I'm gonna f**king jump"
安全网自然会出现 对不对?
and the net will appear. Right?
Am I sweating?
我在出汗吗?
You've reached Deborah Vance. Leave a message.
这是黛博拉文斯的手♥机♥,请留言
我是艾娃,我受不了了
Hey, it's Ava.
So I don't think this is gonna work out
你把我当屎一样对待
'cause you treat me like shit.
还有你需要的不是写手
And also, you don't need a writer.
而是个心理医师,因为你疯了
You need a psychiatrist, 'cause you're f**king crazy!
我不喜欢说别的女人疯了 但这是例外
And I hate calling women crazy, but in this case
it applies, 'cause you actually are.
因为你是真的疯了 对,我不干了
So, yeah. I quit!
Why don't you get yourself a book on attachment theory
我建议你找本依附理论的书 和一瓶镇定剂
and a bottle of Ativan?
永别了
F**king goodbye!
-好过瘾 -我的妈呀
- Yes! - That felt so good!
Holy f**king shit! That was amazing!
-太棒了 -天哪
- Oh, my God. - You are so f**king incredible.
-你太厉害了 -好过瘾
Oh, that felt good. These drugs are good.
-这些药真带劲 -没错
I know. They're really good
运气真不错 因为跟流浪汉买♥♥药很危险
which is awesome, because it can be a crapshoot
- when you buy from a homeless guy. - Wait, what?
剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表