剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表
我觉得他接受比较好
I think he should take it.
-收钱啦,贱♥人♥ -收下,贱♥人♥
- Take the money, bitch! - Take it, bitch!
好吧
- All right. - All right!
好,德鲁,上来
All right, Drew, come on up here. Come on.
You guys are recording this, right? Right?
你们都在录影吧?
无法完全铲除害虫 至少能杀死这只
I can't get rid of 'em all, but I can get rid of one.
我的顶尖律师团会拟订合约
Okay, now, my very, very good lawyers
are gonna draw this all up.
And we'll shake on it. Okay?
咱们先握手达成共识,行吗?
我,黛博拉凡斯 会给德鲁169万美元
I, Deborah Vance, will give Drew $1.69 million
只要他同意不再踏上任何舞台
so long as he agrees to never set foot on a stage ever again.
-可以开播客节目吗? -不行
- Can I do a podcast? - No.
毁约的话,钱要双倍偿还给我
And if you break the rules, you pay me back double.
Do it.
做得好,德鲁 好好投资以后就不必工作
Good for you, Drew.
Invest wisely, and you'll never have to work again.
但万一还是得工作 相信你会是办公室第三好笑的
But if you do, I'm sure you'll be
the third-funniest guy in your office.
现在给我滚下台
Now get the f**k off my stage.
-真是的 -刚刚太精彩了
- Seriously. - That was... incredible.
才不精彩
No, it wasn't.
I was supposed to try the new material tonight.
今晚本来要尝试新内容 我搞砸了
- I blew it. - Oh, my god.
天啊,谁还管新内容
Who gives a f**k about the new material?
你说的话自然又真挚
That was raw and honest.
你说出真♥相♥,棒极了
You told the truth. It was amazing.
感觉确实挺爽的
It did feel really f**king good.
小黛
Debbie.
凯西
Kathy.
可以跟我聊一下吗? 拜托
Could we just talk for just a few minutes, please?
艾娃,去车上等
Ava, wait in the car.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
该死,要命,可恶 妈呀,死定了
F**k, f**k, shit, oh, my god, f**k, holy shit.
天杀的,惨了
F**k.
Shit.
聊得还好吗?
How was that?
还行
- Fine. - Oh, great.
太好了
小心‥慢一点
Watch out!
Watch out! Slow down!
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ! Damn it!
-可恶 -黛博拉
- Deborah! - I knew she'd move.
我知道她会闪开
不宽恕也不忘恨,宝贝
Never forgive, never forget, baby.
"帕美托赌场饭店"
-凯拉 -天啊,姐妹
- Kayla? - Oh, my god, sissy!
Oh, my god, I just had a full conversation
我刚刚跟别人聊得好开心
with somebody who wasn't you.
So I had to FaceTime you. Hello.
所以我得跟你视讯,你好
Are you okay? Do you need help?
你还好吗,要帮忙吗?
你打给我做什么?
Why are you calling me? What...
天啊
Oh, god.
你知道英国节目 "苦痛结局"吗?
Do you know the British show The Bitter End?
知道,很好看,为什么问?
Yeah, it's so good. Why?
他们的创作团队要做新节目
So the creators are making a new show
and I told them all about you
我跟他们说到你在赌城的经历
and your experience in Las Vegas
他们想跟你见面,姐妹
and they want to meet you, girlfriend!
Oh, my god! What?
天啊,什么? 真是太好了
That's amazing!
你敢信吗?
Can you believe? I'm like, okay
我竟然真的在帮人牵线
I'm making things happen for other people.
等等,你跟他们讲到我?
Wait, wait, you told them about me?
吉米要我主动一点
I mean, Jimmy told me to take more initiative
so I sent them your stuff and they loved it.
我把你的作品传过去 他们爱死了
爱到无法自拔
They're, like, totally freaking out.
他们想先见见你 再回到大西洋彼岸
They want to meet you before they go...
Across the pond again.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
Yeah, so don't tell Jimmy
对,别告诉吉米
but can you be in LA Friday morning?
你周五早上能到洛杉矶吗?
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 绝望写手(2021) | 导航列表