剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Bravo, Dipper and Mabel!
迪普 梅宝 干得好
Well, would ya look at that?
哟 我可是知道了
Those kids really care about you.
那些孩子是真的很关心你
And you care about them.
你也很关心他们
Don't you?
对吧
What are you... Oh. Oh, no.
你想干什么 哦不
Perhaps torturing those kids will make you talk!
或许折磨这些孩子能让你开口
No. No! Not the kids! You ca...
不不不 别动他们 你不许
Lets get this over with.
我们来做个了断
What the... No!
怎么回事 不
No! No! No! No!
不不不不不
Attack!
攻击
Aah! My eye!
啊 我的眼睛
Do you have any idea
你们知道
how long it takes to regenerate that?
再生一只眼睛需要多长时间吗
We've got him distracted! Now's our chance!
他分心了 这是我们的机会
Rescue team, move out!
救援小队 出发
OK, everyone!
好了 大伙儿
We get in, rescue Ford,
我们进去 救出阿福叔公
get out, save the world.
出来 拯救世界
Piece of cake.
就是这么简单
Just so we're clear,
我们先明确一下
if I die, I'm suing all of you.
如果我死了 我要控告你们所有人
Hey, on second thought,
嘿 我们再考虑一下
maybe we could come up with a plan
也许能想个新计划
that doesn't involve us plummeting to our certain death.
一个不需要我们去送死的计划
Now!
出发
Oh, man, oh, man...
哦 天哪 哦 天哪
Oh, man. It looks even worse up close.
天哪 离近看更恐怖了
I found Great-uncle Ford!
我找到阿福叔公了
He's golden! But not in the good way!
他金光闪闪 但看起来并不好
Great. Grab him and let's get out of here.
太好了 带上他 然后我们离开这里
But how are we going to unfreeze them?
可是我们怎么解救这些石化的人
I know!
我知道
Gideon! What happened to you?
吉迪恩 你这是怎么了
Bill captured me. He's been forcing me
比尔抓住了我 他逼我
to do cute dances in this cage for all eternity.
在这个小笼子里跳可爱的舞 直到永远
I'm so tired of being cute!
我受够了一直装可爱
How do we undo this?
那我们怎么才能解开魔咒呢
Mayor Tyler. He's the load-bearing human.
泰勒镇长 他是承重的那个人
Pull him out, and the whole thing goes down.
把他拉出来 整个结构就会倒塌
Ah. My mouth tastes like nightmares!
我嘴里有噩梦的味道
Aah! I think I'm dark and tortured for reals now.
现在我的黑暗和扭曲可不是无病呻♥吟♥了
This experience will forever scar Tad Strange.
这次经历将成为有点·神叨叨心中永远的阴影
No more sailor suits!
再也不♥穿♥水手服了
Wendy! Guys!
温蒂 大伙儿
Mom! Dad!
妈妈 爸爸
Durland!
杜兰德
Blubs!
布拉布斯
Don't you ever scare me like that again!
再也不要这样吓我了
Kids! Ah, you did it!
孩子们 你们成功了
I knew I could count on you two. Ha ha!
我就知道你们俩靠得住
Fiddleford, I...
费多福 我
I haven't seen you since we parted ways.
自从我们那次分道扬镳之后就再也没有见过
You must hate me.
你一定很恨我
I've tried forgettin'.
我以前总想忘记这一切
Maybe I should try forgiving.
但或许我应该试着原谅
Come here, old friend.
过来 我的老朋友
Hey, good to see you too, bro.
兄弟 见到你我也很高兴
Now let's get out of here, huh?
但我们还是先离开这里吧
Listen, Uncle Ford, we don't have a lot of time.
听着 阿福叔公 时间不多了
Remember how you told me right before you were frozen
你还记得石化之前是怎么跟我说的吗
that you knew Bill's weakness?
你说你知道比尔的弱点
Yeah, a secret way to defeat him?
对 有个能打败他的秘密方法
I... I do!
我是知道
Now, does anyone have a pen? Pencil? Anything?
你们有人带钢笔了吗 铅笔 什么都行
Perfect!
这就行了
Uh, we've got Bill outside,
呃 我们在外面拖着比尔
but I don't know how long we can keep him occupied.
但是我也不知道我们还能拖多久
Yes, yes. Good, good.
好的好的 很好很好
Drawing a circle on the floor.
在地板上画个圈圈
Well, he's lost his mind.
我看他是神智不清了
My mind is fine.
我清楚得很
And there is a way to beat him... With this!
确实有方法打败他 就是这个
The world's most confusing game of hopscotch?
世界上最莫名其妙的跳房♥子
No, a prophecy.
不 这是个预言
Although it would be a pretty fun game of hopscotch.
虽然用它跳房♥子应该也很有趣啦
Many years ago, I found ten symbols in a cave.
多年以前 我在一个洞穴里找到了十个符号♥
Some I recognized then. Some I only recognize now.
有些我当时就明白了 有些现在才懂
The native people of Gravity Falls
重力泉的原住民
prophesized that these symbols
预言了这些符号♥
could create a force strong enough to vanquish Bill.
可以创造出一种强大的力量 这力量足以战胜比尔
With Bill defeated,
一旦比尔被击败
his weirdness would be reversed and the town could be saved.
他的怪诞世界将被推♥翻♥ 小镇也能因此得救
This whole time I thought it was just superstition.
一直以来我都认为这只是迷信
But seeing you all here now
但是现在在这里看见了你们
I finally understand that it's destiny!
我终于明白了这其实是宿命
Dipper, the pine tree.
迪普 你是松树
Mabel, the shooting star.
梅宝 流星
The question mark.
问号♥
This one's unsolvable.
这个好费解啊
That one's easy.
这个简单
You've been rockin' that dumb hoodie since the seventh grade.
你从初二开始就一直穿着这件蠢连帽衫了
Whoa. Destiny hoodie!
命中注定的连帽衫
The tent of telepathy sign!
心灵感应的标志
That must be Gideon.
这一定是吉迪恩
Whoo! An excuse to stand next to Mabel!
站在梅宝身边的绝佳借口
Don't turn this into a big deal.
你可别想太多
Oh, I won't.
哦 我不会的
I will.
我当然会
What the...
怎么
Hey, Achilles!
嘿 有破绽
Nice work with the heel!
先搞定脚
Fore!
开球
Hold hands, everyone!
大家牵起手
This is a mystical human energy circuit.
这是一个神秘人体能量环
Ice? Who's Ice?
冰 谁是冰
They symbol's needn't all be literal, Dipper.
这些符号♥不止代表字面意思 迪普
It just has to be someone cool in the face of danger.
只需要是某个面对危险很冷静的人
Wendy! Wendy!
温蒂 温蒂
Shut up, you guys.
闭嘴吧 你们
Much like the spectacles need to be someone scholarly.
比如眼镜代表着一个很学术的人
This is freaky.
真是诡异
Now hold hands, everyone.
现在牵起手吧 大伙儿
Ew! I'm not touching that.
真恶心 我才不要碰他
Do it, sweetie.
照做吧 宝贝
Do the one thing no one in our family has ever done...
做一件我们家的人从没做过的事
Touch the hillbilly.
碰一个土包子
Great-uncle Ford, I think it's working!
阿福叔公 好像起作用了
Yes, this is it!
是的 就是这样
The rest of you get out! It's too dangerous!
剩下的人都出去 太危险了
We just need one more person...
还需要最后一个人
Stanley! Stanley, get over here!
斯坦利 斯坦利 快过来
You're the only one left.
只剩下你了
You realize this is a bunch of hogwash, right?
你知道这都是胡说八道的对吧
You really think some caveman graffiti
难道你真的相信什么穴居人乱涂乱画的东西
is gonna stop that monster?
可以阻止那个怪物
Dang it, old man, now's not the time!
该死 老头子 现在可不是吵架的时候
Come on! What are you doing?
快点 你在干什么呀
You're gonna ruin this!
你会毁了这一切的
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表