剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Sergei! Soda! Now!
谢尔盖 我要喝汽水 现在就要
Okay, guys, that was badonkulous!
好了 各位 刚才简直把她气疯了
Hey, hey. Little high fives, everyone.
来吧 来击个掌吧 各位
Little high fives all around.
都过来击个掌
Nice one. You did it. You're the man!
干得漂亮 你太棒了 你真牛啊
I don't want to call it out early,
虽然没打算提前宣布
but I think the Miners might have one of these in their future.
但我说不定会把这个颁给矿工们哦
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑啊
After everything we've worked for?
刚才的活儿都白干了
Calm yourself, Franz.
冷静点 弗兰兹
There may be another way to win the hugelings' favor.
还有另外一种方法来赢得大个儿的欢心
Knock on wood.
敲敲木头
There's something going on, Sergei. I can feel it.
这事不太对劲啊 谢尔盖 我能感觉得到
Maybe they has little people who control where balls go.
说不定有小小人来控制球的走向呢
We got to get you English lessons.
我们该送你去上上英语课
I mean, think about it. I'm globally ranked.
我的意思是 仔细想想 我可是在世界上排得上号♥的选手
It's ridiculous that she's beating me.
前几球她能打败我真是很荒谬
Ugh, Pitt Cola. I always forget about the pit.
皮特可乐 我总是忘记里面的果核
Get me a different one, Sergei.
给我换一瓶 谢尔盖
This is bad.
不好
I can't wait to see the look on Pacifica's face when we win.
我都等不及看我们获胜时帕西菲卡的表情了
I'm thinking it will be like...
我想她的表情会像是这样
You know how she does that?
你知道她的样子吧
Dipper, is it bad that I feel good about her feeling bad?
迪普 知道她感觉糟糕我就很高兴 我是不是很坏
Just enjoy your victory, Mabel.
只要享受你的胜利就好 梅宝
Trust me, Pacifica will be fine.
相信我 帕西菲卡会没事的
What's going on here? Let me go!
发生什么事了 放开我
What did I miss?
我错过什么了吗
Let me go, you creeps!
放开我 你们这群小怪物
Welcome, twins! Welcome!
欢迎 双胞胎 欢迎
I can tell you're loving this, right?
我能看出来你们对此很高兴 是吧
Right? No?
是吧 不是吗
What are you guys doing?
你们都在做什么
This wasn't part of the deal, tiny Dutchman!
协议里可没有这个 小荷兰人
Okay, so we saw you were favoring the Miners and we figured,
好吧 我们看见你们更喜欢矿工 所以就想
what's better than beating Pacifica?
比起打败帕菲西卡 什么会更好呢
Killing her, right?
就是杀了她 对吗
As if. I'm calling my parents.
想得美 我要打电♥话♥给我爸妈
Where is my phone?
我的手♥机♥在哪儿
Send.
发送
So how about it, hugeling? Who's the best now?
怎么样 现在谁是最棒的 大个儿
Not so fast, landlubbers!
话可别说那么早 旱鸭子们
If you're going to play dirty, so are we.
如果你们要使诈 那我们也会
Now give us the sticker or he walks the plank.
现在把贴纸给我们 否则他就得走跳板
No, give us the sticker!
不 把贴纸给我们
The Miners! The sticker's for the Miners!
矿工 贴纸是属于矿工的
Give it to us! Give it to us!
把它给我们 给我们
Remember Big Henry!
别忘了大亨利
Enough!
够了
You know what? No one gets the sticker!
知道吗 我谁也不给
No. No. Nuh-uh.
不 不 不行
No booing. Stop. No.
不要发嘘声 停下 停
No one gets the sticker 'cause you're all being jerks.
没有人能拿到贴纸 因为你们谁做得都不对
I mean, why can't you just get along?
我是说 你们为什么就不能和平相处呢
Because we hate each other.
因为我们彼此恨对方
That's kinda how rivalries work, lass.
这是死对头应该做的 姑娘
Well then maybe...
那也许
Maybe rivalries are dumb.
也许当死对头这事傻透了
Maybe you don't settle them with petty competitions.
也许你们不该用勾心斗角来解决问题
Maybe the only way to be "the best"
也许成为"最棒"的唯一方式
is by ending the fighting and working together!
就是结束对抗共同努力
It's all so clear.
看来一切都清楚了
If we work together...
如果我们齐心协力
Then we can cut open her belly and get the sticker.
那我们就可以切开她的肚子 拿到贴纸
Get the girl! Slice her open!
抓住那个女孩 切了她
You guys aren't appreciating the lesson here!
你们这些家伙根本没理解这个道理
Sticker! Sticker! Sticker!
贴纸 贴纸 贴纸
Help!
救命
We've got to get out of here!
我们必须离开这儿
I have to save Pacifica first!
我得先救出帕西菲卡
After her!
追她
Ah, Mr. Dipper! Nyet! Nyet!
迪普先生 不要 不要
Don't freak out, man! The water's shallow!
不要害怕 老兄 这水很浅的
There is literally no way to drown.
绝对淹不死人
Seriously?
有没有搞错
Ugh, took you long enough. And watch the earrings!
哼 你现在才来 小心我的耳环
They're worth more than your house!
它们可比你家房♥子值钱
You know, on second thought, maybe I won't untie you.
你知道吗 我改变主意了 也许我不会给你松绑
Untie me! Untie me!
给我松绑 松绑
That's what I thought.
这还差不多
We have you on miniature pencilpoint.
我们要用微型铅笔头抓住你们
There's no way around us.
你们被包围了
You ready to putt?
准备好击球了吗
Way ahead of you.
早就准备好了
Huh?
什么
Hey, you're actually not that terrible.
你其实没那么糟糕嘛
A little rusty, but...
技术有点生疏 不过
Just shut up and putt!
别废话了 专心击球
Get on! Get on!
快上车 快
Gun it!
快开车
Don't let them escape!
别让他们跑了
Sergei overboard!
谢尔盖掉下来了
I'll get a new one.
我会找个新教练
They're shutting us in!
他们要把我们关在里面
Don't even think about it.
要离开这儿 想都别想
You call yourself a golfer?
你还称自己是高尔夫球手
Without us, that club is useless in your hands.
没有我们 你手里的球杆毫无用处
Oh yeah? What's ten minus six?
是么 十减六是多少
Ten-- Hang on.
十 等一下
Fore!
死吧
Stay out, you dumb hugelings!
待在外面吧 愚蠢的大个儿们
We're done with you.
我们之间玩儿完了
What did you say, you little trolls?
你们说什么 一群小矮人
I will sue you.
我要起诉你们
I will sue you and I will own you.
我要起诉你们 我会成为你们的主人
You two.
你们两个
I don't know what you did or what's going on,
我不知道你们到底做了什么 发生了什么
but if you think just because you saved my life, I--
但如果你们觉得因为救了我的命 我就
I'm sorry, Pacifica.
抱歉 帕西菲卡
We shouldn't cheated.
我们不应该作弊
You totally would've beat me fair and square.
如果公平竞赛 你肯定已经打败我了
You're just lucky this sticker looks fantastic on me.
还好这贴纸我戴着看起来不错 算你们走运
Hey! You're parents aren't here.
嘿 你的父母没来
You want a ride home?
想搭车回家吗
Puh-leaze, as if I'd ride in your--
拜托 好像我想坐你们的车一样
Singin' the drivin' song
开车唱着歌♥
Headlights are out
没开车前灯
Can't really see where I'm goin'
看不清目的地
Hey, I found two tacos!
嘿 我找到了两个墨西哥玉米卷
You're allowed to eat in the car?
你们可以在车里吃东西
Yeah, the car is where secret surprise snacks happen.
是啊 车里会有神秘惊喜的小零嘴
Want one?
想要吗
Oh, I'm not supposed to take handouts.
噢 我不应该要你的施舍
Handouts? It's called sharing!
施舍 这叫做分享
You do know what sharing is, right?
你知道分享是什么吧
Shar-- Shaar-ing?
分 分享
Just take it.
拿着就好
Thanks for the ride, or whatever.
谢谢载我一程 什么的
Oh, and Mabel...
对了 梅宝
I can't believe I'm saying this but I had fun.
不敢相信我会说这种话 但是我今天挺开心
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表