剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Gravity Falls S02E05 Soos and the Real Girl
怪诞小镇 第二季第五集
Braces, braces caught in the screen door!
牙套 牙套卡进纱门里啦
Someone dictate my will!
谁来记录一下我的遗嘱
I'm giving it all to Waddles!
我将把全部财产留给摇摇
Say "Ah," Girl-dude.
说"啊" 女汉子
Soos! You saved me!
苏斯 你救了我
Just doing my job, hambone!
这就是我的工作呀 杂耍演员
I'll see you dudes tomorrow!
各位 明天见啦
Bye, Soos!
拜拜 苏斯
Night, Soos!
晚安 苏斯
Night, Soos!
晚安 苏斯
Walking to my car...
走向我的车
You ever wonder what Soos
你有没有想过苏斯在
does when he's not here at the Mystery Shack?
离开神秘小屋以后都会干些什么
No.
没
Not really.
没想过
Not once ever.
一次都没想过
Punch!
揍
Punch those leopards.
揍扁这些豹子
Ooh, highlights are done!
浅色染发结束了
You are gonna make the
你将会成为宾果游戏厅里
other grandmas at the bingo hall so jealous.
所有老奶奶们嫉妒的对象
Just a minute, mi hijo.
稍等一下 我的孩子
Look at this.
看看这个
Your cousin Reggie is having
你的堂哥瑞吉打算
an engagement party next month.
下个月开一个订婚派对
Wait, wait. Reggie is engaged?
等等 等等 瑞吉订婚了
But he's like the poor man's Soos!
但是他是穷鬼版的苏斯啊
I do not want to pressure you,
我不想给你太大压力
but you are a man now.
但是你也是个男子汉了
In a way, it's time for you to start meeting girls.
不管怎么样 你也该约约女孩子了
I would like to see you settled
我还想在看到你生活安定的样子后
before I ascend to heaven and live with the angels.
再升向天堂和天使们相聚呢
And with grandpa!
也和爷爷相聚
No, he is not there.
不 他不在天堂
Please find a girl to bring to Reggie's engagement.
请你带个姑娘去参加瑞吉的订婚派对吧
Por Abuelita.
就算是为了奶奶
No problem!
当然没问题
I'm great at fixing stuff, playing video games,
我最擅长修理东西 打电玩
having a sort-of moustache.
留小胡子之类的事情
I could totally get a date in a week.
我一周之内就能约到女孩的
Totally.
绝对可以
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
You're dead.
你完蛋了
I'm dead.
我完蛋了
Hello!
你好
Please, don't let my horrible, elderly face frighten you!
拜托 别让我糟糕又年迈的脸吓到你
Don't you want to use
你难道不想用五分钱
that nickel to get a nugget from Old Goldie?
从金老头那里换些金块吗
Watch this!
瞧好喽
Okay, seriously, Mr. Pines,
好吧 说真的 派恩斯先生
it's time to throw that thing out.
这东西该丢掉了
Its face reminds everyone of the inevitability of death.
它的脸总让人想起那难以抗拒的死亡
What?
什么
Sure, he's a little rusty around the edges,
没错 他的表面是有点生锈了
but Old Goldie's a classic show-stopper like me!
但金老头和我一样是经典压轴演员
Oh, kill it!
喔 给我松口
Kill it!
快松口啊啊
Huh, a woman!
哈 一个女人
All right, Soos, you could do this.
好了 苏斯 你可以的
Just use your mouth to say words that makes romance happen.
只要用你的嘴说出让恋情萌发的话
Your face is good.
你的脸真是好
I'm a Soos!
在下名为苏斯
Soos?
苏斯
What was that all about?
刚才那是怎么回事啊
I-- I think I was flirting!
我 我觉着我是在调情啊
But I'm not sure.
我也不太确定
Did someone say flirting?
有人说"调情"吗
Well, I sort of promised my grandma
我算是答应了奶奶
I'd get a date by the end of the week.
在这周之内约到女朋友
But I've never actually been on a date before.
但是我之前从来没有约过会啊
You belong on me, Out of Order sign.
故障标 你应该贴在我身上
Finally, my prayers for a chance
终于 上天终于回应了我
to match-make this summer have been answered!
在这个夏天当媒婆的祈求
Soos, a little advice you need to get rich.
苏斯 我的小建议是你得有钱
Or lie about being rich.
或者骗别人说你有钱
Outside of that, I don't like your chances.
如果不这样 我觉得你也没啥希望了
Don't listen to Stan, dude.
别听斯坦瞎说 哥们儿
You're a sweet guy with a steady job and a pickup truck.
你是个开皮卡 有稳定工作的好男人
Would you date him?
你会愿意和他约会吗
Oh... would you...
诶哟 你那什么
Huh, look at that...
快看那个
Soos, you help us so much,
苏斯 你帮了我们这么多忙
it's time we help you, dude.
是时候让我们还你个人情了
We're gonna get you that date.
我们一定帮你约到女孩
We're taking you where romance lives
我们会带你去一个
and fashion styles die.
浪漫永存 时尚不复的地方
To the mall!
去商业街
I'm gonna go find a replacement for Old Goldie.
我得去找个东西代替金老头
Babysit Soos while I'm gone.
在我走的时候看护好小苏斯
All right, Soos,
好的 苏斯
are you ready to explode a
准备好向这些浑然不觉的女士
charm bomb on these poor, unsuspecting ladies?
引爆你的魅力炸♥弹♥了吗
Ah, but what if I embarrass myself again?
如果我又出糗了怎么办啊
Ah, you can't be any worse at this than Dipper.
放心吧 这种事再糗你也糗不过迪普
Yeah!
就是的
Wait... what?
等等 你说啥
And flirt!
预备 调情
Eye contact!
眼神接触
Hey there!
你好呀
I'm not scared of your eyes at all!
我完全不会被你的眼睛吓到的
I'm gonna look at them!
我会盯着你的眼睛
Eye contact.
眼神接触
Conversation!
语言交流
You know I've actually been in a pig's body.
其实吧 我在一头猪的身体里待过
Did you know pigs have a hard time walking backwards?
你知不知道猪退着走很累啊
Not you though!
你当然不会累了
Not that I'm calling you a pig.
我可没说你是猪
Where are you going?
你去哪儿啊
Confidence!
相信自己
So you're probably a girl, right?
那你八成是个女孩 对吧
Wrong?
不对吗
No, I was right the first time.
不 我一开始猜对了
Wrong?
不对吗
Tossing away garbage in the garbage can.
往垃圾箱里扔垃圾
Ah, don't look at me like that!
啊 别那么看着我
This is how it's got to be!
有些事就是天注定
What in the--
怎么回事
What is this living nightmare?
这是什么鬼地方
Why do kids love it so much?
为什么小孩子这么着迷
Who wants to get badgered?
谁想和喜獾先生一起玩啊
Oh, yeah, that's Will E. Badger.
没错 那就是"威利·喜獾"
He opens for Hoo-Ha and the Jamboree.
他专门给吼哈餐厅狂欢会表演
It's Will E. Badger.
那是威利·喜獾
I love you, Will E.
我爱你 威利
Now, give me your money!
现在 把你的钱都给我
Take my money! Take it all!
拿走我的钱吧 全拿走吧
Sir, I would like to buy that badger.
先生 我想买♥♥下那个獾
You're in over your head, Gramps!
你可玩不动这个 老爷子
Animatronics is a young man's game!
电玩是年轻人的游戏
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表