剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh. What's your name?
我的天啊 我的天啊 你叫什么名字
I am Celestabellabethabelle, last of my kind.
我叫瑟拉斯贝拉贝莎贝 唯一幸存的独角兽
Come in, come in. Just take off your shoes.
快来 快来 把鞋子脱掉就好
I have a whole thing about shoes.
我特别看不惯鞋子
Uh-uh, I'm talking to all of you.
慢着 所有人都要脱鞋哦
Celestabellabethabelle, we have journeyed far and wide.
瑟拉斯贝拉贝莎贝 我们从遥远的地方慕名而来
About an hour.
走了大概一个小时
On a mission to protect our family
身负保卫家庭的重任
with your magical hair.
需要你的魔法鬃毛
This is your chance, Candy.
糖糖 快抓住机会
Lick the neck. Lick it.
舔脖子 快舔啊
Very well. To receive a lock of my enchanted hair,
很好 请来接受我迷人的鬃毛吧
step forth, girl of pure, perfect heart.
向前走 内心纯洁无暇的女孩
Presenting...
在下
Mabel!
梅宝
What?! You?
什么 就你
A unicorn can see deep inside your heart, child.
孩子 独角兽可以看穿你的心灵
And you have done wrong. Wrong, I say.
而你可干了坏事 我说的是 坏事
I guess I do make fun of Dipper a lot.
我好像确实经常嘲笑迪普啊
And I did just shatter a window with a crossbow.
还用弩箭把窗子打破了
Your bad deeds make me cry.
你做的坏事让我垂泪
Come back when you're pure of heart.
当你的心灵纯洁无暇的时候再回来
The exit is that way.
出口在那边
Shoes, shoes, take your shoes.
鞋子 鞋子 把鞋穿走
This isn't some... some... shoe store.
这里可不是什么 什么 鞋店
Hey, Mabel, don't let her get to you.
梅宝 别为她的话烦心了
Yeah, I wouldn't trust a horse that wears makeup.
是啊 我才不会相信一匹化了妆的马
No, girls, she's right.
不 姐♥妹♥们♥ 她说的对
I used to be one of the sweetest people I knew,
我曾经是一个非常善良的人
but recently, I've been slacking
但最近 我却在行善的生涯中
in the whole goodness department.
懈怠偷懒了
Well, today, we're gonna fix it.
今天起 我们要改过自新
From this moment forth,
从现在开始
I'm gonna do so many good deeds,
我要做很多很多好事
I'll have the purest heart in Gravity Falls.
我要成为重力泉最纯洁的心
That... that bird is fine.
那 那只鸟没事
So what is Bill exactly?
那比尔到底是谁
No one knows for sure.
谁都不确定
Accounts differ of his true motivations and origins.
他的真实动机和来源众说纷纭
I know he's older than our galaxy,
我知道他的年龄比银河系还要大
and far more twisted.
也更加古怪
Not a physical form, he can only project himself
他没有肉体形态 只能透过思维空间
into our thoughts through the mindscape.
入侵我们的思想
That's why he wants this.
所以他才想要这个
I dismantled the portal, but with this tear,
虽然我已经拆掉了传送门 但有了这点破绽
Bill still has a way into our reality.
比尔还是可以进入到现实世界
To get his hands on this rift,
为了触及这道时空裂痕
he would trick or possess anyone.
他不惜迷惑或操纵任何人
So how do we keep Bill out of our minds?
那怎样才能阻止比尔进入我们的思想呢
There's a number of ways.
有很多种方法
I personally had a metal plate installed in my head.
我的方法是在脑袋里装了一块金属板
Good one.
真会说笑
But this machine is safer.
但这台机器则更为保险
It will scan your mind,
它会扫描你的大脑
bio-electrically encrypting your thoughts
将你思维里的生物电波加密
so Bill can't read them.
使比尔无法阅读
Now say hello to your thoughts.
现在对着你的思维打个招呼吧
Oh, man, I can't believe I'm with the author.
天呐 真不敢相信我和这本日志的作者见面了
Is my fly down?
我的裤裆拉链掉了吗
Disco girl, coming through
迪斯科姑娘 一起跳
Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.
温蒂 温蒂 温蒂 温蒂
You might wanna ignore that last one.
你还是忽略最后一条吧
By the way, you never told me what your history with Bill was.
对了 你从没告诉过我你和比尔的过往
Dipper, do you trust me?
迪普 你信任我吗
Well, yeah, but...
唔 信任啊 但是
Then you'll trust that that's not important.
那你就应该相信 那些过往并不重要
Now focus. It's time to strengthen your mind.
现在集中精神 是时候强化你的思想了
All right, Mabel, it's time to strengthen your heart.
好啦 梅宝 是时候强大你的内心了
Share a smile
分享微笑
Dream a dream
做个美梦
Doin' some good deed
日行一善
Boom! 1,000 good deeds.
太好了 一千件好事
When that unicorn scans my heart,
这回让那匹独角兽扫描我的心
she's gonna say I'm absolutely, 100%, bona fide...
她一定会说我是毫无疑问 百分之百 真真正正的
Not pure of heart.
一点也不纯洁
Boo-ya! Wait, what?
太好了 等等 啥
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
Mabel's a straight-up saint, you judgmental hoof bag.
梅宝绝对是个大好人 你这偏心的臭马
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
求你告诉我我到底哪里做错了
Doing good deeds to make yourself look better
试图做好事使自己看起来更优秀
isn't good at all.
出发点就错了
Not to mention you're crushing, like, ten dandelions right now.
更何况你现在压死了大概有十只蒲公英吧
Those are basically children's dreams.
这些都是孩子们的梦想
I'm sorry, Mabel. It's not my fault you're a bad person.
对不起 梅宝 你是坏人并不是我的错
Mabel, wait. Come back.
梅宝 等等 快回来
Now if you'll excuse me,
不介意的话我先失陪了
I have a 3:00 posing in front of a rainbow.
三点钟的时候我要在彩虹前摆造型
Come on, Mabel. Don't beat yourself up over this.
算了 梅宝 别被这种事打击到了
Let's forget about getting that dumb unicorn hair.
我们还是忘记那可笑的独角兽鬃毛吧
It's not about the hair anymore, guys.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这已经不再是鬃毛的问题了
It's about me.
而是我这个人
Being kind and sweet is what makes me who I am.
亲切和善良才是我存在的意义
If I'm not a good person, who am I?
如果我不再是好人 那我是谁呢
I'm not leaving this spot until I think of a deed
我要想出一件好事 能让我变得
that makes me as good as Celestabellabethabelle.
像瑟拉斯贝拉贝莎贝一样好 否则绝不离开
But Mabel...
但是梅宝
Just leave me be.
让我一个人静静
Guys, if you ask me, this whole thing is a serious load.
妹妹们 要我说 这件事对她来说是个沉重的负担
Mabel's, like, the best person I've ever met.
梅宝算是我见过最好的人了
We tried getting that hair the good way.
我们已经尝试过以善意的方式去取得毛发
Now it's time we try the Wendy way.
现在该采用温蒂的方式了
Are you suggesting violence? Sabotage?
你是在建议我们使用暴♥力♥ 搞破坏吗
Mabel's not going to like that.
这么做梅宝不会喜欢的
Mabel doesn't need to know.
梅宝根本不需要知道
Look, it's time we stopped trying to be so "Perfect,"
听着 是时候该摒弃完美主义的想法
and be who we really are.
做回我们自己了
We're crazed, angry, sweaty animals.
我们是狂野 愤怒 凶猛的动物
We're not unicorns.
我们不是独角兽
We're women!
我们是女人
And we take what we want.
我们想要什么就必须搞到手
Yeah! Yes!
说得好 没错
Too much?
是不是太过了
Here's what we're gonna do.
待会儿我们这么做
Get me a flagon of your daintiest honeysuckle, please.
给我来一大壶最香甜的金银花酒
I'm gonna need to see some I.D.
我需要检查一下你的身份证件
The cops. Hit the deck.
是条子 快卧倒
I'm lookin' for someone who knows how to take down a unicorn.
我在找一个知道怎么撂倒独角兽的家伙
No tricks or games.
别想耍花招
We are human. We take what we want.
我们是人类 我们要什么就必须搞到手
Yeah!
没错
Fairy dust.
仙尘
A whole magic bag's enough to put a unicorn out cold,
一整袋仙尘足够让一只独角兽睡得死死的
but if I do you a favor,
不过要我帮忙
you gotta do something for me.
你们得为我做点事
Just spill it, half-pint.
说吧 矮子
Butterfly trafficking is illegal in this part of the forest.
在森林本区 蝴蝶交易是非法的
But I like butterflies.
但是我很喜欢蝴蝶
They tickle my face and make me laugh.
他们在我脸上挠痒痒 弄得我大笑
Bring me a bag of butterflies, and we got a deal.
给我一袋蝴蝶 我们就做交易
Two bags of fairy dust, just like we agreed.
两袋仙尘 我们说好了的
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表