剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
tell us what fate do you decide for the loser?
告诉我们 你们打算怎么处置失败者
Oh, jeez.
哦 天哪
Death!
让他死
Mabel. Sorry.
梅宝 抱歉
Got carried away.
有点被冲昏头脑了
So Blendin did try to wish us out of existence,
布伦丁的确是想让我们彻底消失来着
but it was kind of our fault for ruining his life.
但毁了他的生活也是我们的过错
Yeah, and he's kind of too sad to be a real bad guy.
是啊 就他这惨样也坏不到哪儿去
Maybe if we treat him right in the present,
也许我们现在对他好点
he'll turn out better in the future.
他在将来至少能好过一些
Okay, as long as you keep an eye on him,
好的 只要你时刻留意着他
we'd like to set Blendin free
我们希望放走布伦丁
and restore his position at the Time Anomaly Correction Unit.
并且恢复他在时光异常校正队的职位
And give him pretty hair.
再给他一头漂亮的头发
So be it.
没问题
What? You'd do that for me?
什么 你们愿意这样对我
I got my job back!
我恢复原职了
I feel like hugging somebody.
真想找个人抱抱
I can kill you in eight different ways.
我能用八种方法搞死你
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Now, children, what is it that you want for your time wish?
那么 孩子们 你们想用时光之愿得到什么
Thank you, but the wish isn't for us.
谢谢你 但这愿望不是许给我们的
Not you?
不是你们吗
But then who?
那是谁啊
Who is worthy to receive such power?
还有谁值得获取如此强大的力量
Dipper? Mabel?
迪普 梅宝
Ah, who am I kidding?
唉 我这是干嘛呢
I'm not up for this.
我还没准备好面对这些
Heads, I stay.
正面就留下来
Tails, I go make myself some dinosaur shaped cookies.
反面就去给自己做点恐龙形状的饼干
Huh. That's unconventional.
呵 这倒是挺新奇的
Soos! Guys!
苏斯 伙计们
We're so sorry we left you hanging, dude.
真抱歉让你久等了 伙计
We got caught up in this time travel junk.
我们被困在这时间旅行的东西里了
And there was a time Cyclops.
而且还有个轮回时钟兽
And don't forget about the time race.
别忘了还有时光赛车
But the point is, Soos,
但重点是 苏斯
we think we know how to fix your birthday.
我们也许能还你个快乐的生日了
Whoa. Really?
哇 真的吗
Wait, you guys did all of that for me?
等一下 你们这么铤而走险都是为了我吗
And that's not all.
而且不仅如此
Behold your time wish,
这是你的时光之愿
the power to alter time, paradox-free, in any way you choose.
无悖论限制 自♥由♥操控时间的能力
We think the only thing
我们觉得唯一一件
that can make you happy is meeting your dad.
能让你开心起来的事情就是见到你♥爸♥
But the choice is yours.
但是选择权在你手里
You mean, I can finally see my dad by touching this thing?
我只要碰一下这东西 就能见到爸爸吗
And you guys battled through time and space
你们俩在时空中混战
just to get this for me?
就是为了给我这个吗
What are you waiting for, Soos?
你还等什么呢 苏斯
All right. Here goes nothing.
好吧 没什么大不了的
Wait, what? What the...
等等 等等 搞什么
Bam! Fixed you up. Enjoy, dudes!
嘭 你们恢复啦 好好享受吧
But, Soos, what about meeting your dad?
可是 苏斯 你不想见到爸爸吗
Well, birthdays are supposed to be spent with the people who care about you.
生日应该是跟关心自己的人一起过
But you know what?
但你猜怎么着
That dude didn't care about me enough to visit me once,
那个人甚至都懒得来见我一面
let alone fight monsters through time and space like you dudes.
更别说是像你们这样为我上刀山下火海了
I mean, you had a gladiator fight just to make me happy.
你们为了让我开心 可是连角斗都参加了
I've been being ridiculous this whole time.
我一直以来真是太不可理喻了
Whoever my dad was, he could take a hike.
不管我的爸爸是谁 他都要靠边站了
I know who my family is now, and it's you dudes.
我知道自己的家人是谁了 就是你们啊
Thanks for giving me the best birthday ever.
谢谢你们给了我最好的生日
Are you kidding me?!
你在逗我吗
Do you have any idea what you've just wasted?
你知道自己刚才浪费了什么吗
Do you know how many have died to get a time wish?
你知道有多少人为得到时光之愿而付出了生命吗
The wars that were started?
还有那些因此发动的战争
That's not all, dudes.
我的愿望可不止这些
I also wished for the slice of infinite pizza.
我还要了块吃不完的披萨
Watch.
看好了
And it can do that for, like, infinity.
而且它能这样 永远不停地复原
Phew! That's a good time wish.
太好了 这才是好的时光之愿
There's still 10 minutes before laser tag closes.
离激光枪战结束还有十分钟
You dudes want to play?
你们还想再玩会儿吗
Yeah.
好耶
Happy birthday, Soos.
生日快乐 苏斯
Whoa. Thought I heard an explosion.
哇 我好像听到了爆♥炸♥的声音
Whoa, what's this?
哇 那是啥
Mystery Shack?
神秘小屋
That is it!
到此为止了
You are single-handedly the worst handyman I've ever seen.
你是个烂得独一无二的零工
Uh, hey, excuse me, sir.
呃 嗨 打扰了 先生
Hey you, gumdrop, think you can fix a golf cart?
嗨 小孩儿 你会不会修高尔夫球车啊
Well, I don't know if I--
我也不太确定自己
Boom, you're hired.
好了 你被雇用了
One size fits all.
这衣服均码
Step right up to the Mystery Shack, folks.
快到神秘小屋里来转转吧 伙计们
Step right up.
快进来看看
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表