剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Gravity Falls S02E15 The Last Mabelcorn
怪诞小镇 第二季第十五集
Princess Love-A-Corn says...
小乖角公主说
Buy my 42 accessories.
给我买♥♥四十二件配饰
I know that laugh.
我认得这笑声
Show yourself.
快现身吧
Well, well, well,
哟 哟 哟
well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well.
哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟
Aren't you a sight for sore eye.
咱俩又大眼瞪小眼了
Stanford Filbrick Pines, my old pal.
斯坦福·福布里克·派恩斯 我的老朋友
Bill Cipher.
比尔·赛弗
What do you want from me?
你是无事不登三宝殿吧
Oh, quit playing dumb IQ.
哎 还装什么洋蒜啊
You knew I'd be back.
你知道我会回来的
You think shutting down that portal
你以为关掉传送门
can stop what I have planned?
就能打乱我的计划吗
I've been making deals,
我一直在做交易
chatting with old friends,
和老朋友聊天
preparing for the big day.
为那一天准备着
You can't keep that rift safe forever.
你可没法保证时空裂痕永远安全哟
You'll slip up, and when you do...
你会失手的 而且一旦失手
Get out of here!
快滚出去
You have no dominion in our world.
你在我们的世界没有统治权
Maybe not right now, but things change, Stanford Pines
现在还没有 但是万事皆可变 斯坦福·派恩斯
Things change.
万事皆可变
I have to warn them.
我必须警告他们
He's coming.
他要来了
All right, Grunkle Stan's gotta have some decent board games.
很好 斯坦叔公总该有点正经的桌游吧
Let's see, Battle Chutes and Ladder Ships,
让我看看 《战斗滑道梯子船》
Necronomicopoly, Don't Wake Stalin.
《死灵大富翁》 《别吵醒斯大林》
What's this? "What Could Go Wrong, the board game.
看看这个 《不会出岔子》 桌游版
The last players who opened this box
上一对打开盒子的玩家
never made it out alive."
可没能活着离开
Well, I guess I know what we're going to do today
嗯 我大概知道我们今天该做什么了
This should take up the next 21 minutes.
接下来二十一分钟有事做了
Family meeting. Family meeting.
家庭会议 家庭会议
All right, Santiago.
听好了 桑提亚戈
You have 24 hours to get these pugs across the U.S. Border.
24小时内你必须把哈巴狗带过美墨边境
Family meeting, family meeting!
家庭会议 家庭会议
No te preocupas. Vamos, vamos.
别管这摊子事 快走 快走
Ah, children. Come in, come in.
啊 孩子们 快进来 快进来
Ooh, mysterious scrolls and potions.
哟 神秘的卷轴和魔药
Are you going to tell us we're finally of age
是不是我们总算年龄达到
to go to wizard school?
魔法学院招生标准了
Is there an owl in this bag?
提包里是不是有猫头鹰啊
No. I can assure you, if there's an owl in this bag,
没有 我可以向你保证 就算里面有一只猫头鹰
he's long dead.
也早就翘辫子了
Now tell me, children,
现在告诉我 孩子们
Do either of you recognize this symbol?
你们认不认识这个符号♥
Bill. You know him?
比尔 你知道他
Know him? He's been terrorizing us all summer.
知道他 他一整个夏天都在折磨我们
I have so many questions and theories.
我有无数的问题和理论
Dipper's been pretty paranoid
自从被比尔变成袜子活布偶后
since Bill turned him into a living sock puppet.
迪普就一直疑神疑鬼的
The important thing is, we defeated him twice.
重要的是 我们把他击垮了两次
Once with kittens, and once with tickles.
一次是用猫猫拳 一次是用挠痒痒
It was a lot more heroic than it sounds.
真正的战斗比说起来要英勇得多
The fact that you've dealt with Bill
你们和比尔的种种过节
is gravely serious.
非常非常严重
So how do you know Bill?
你是怎么认识比尔的
I have encountered many dark beings in my time, Dipper.
迪普 我这辈子见过无数邪恶的生物
What matters is, his powers are growing stronger,
重要的是 他的力量正愈发强大
and if he pulls off his plans,
一旦他实施计划
No one in this family will be safe.
我们这个家谁都逃不出魔爪
Fortunately, there should be a way to shield us
幸好有个方法能保护我们
from his mental tricks. A way to Bill-proof the shack.
不被他的精神控制影响 将小屋变为比尔的禁区
All I have to do is place moonstones here, here and here,
只要把月长石放到这里 这里和这里
sprinkle some mercury, and let's see,
洒点水银 我再想想
I always forget the last ingredient.
我总是忘掉这最后一样原料
Unicorn hair.
独角兽鬃毛
That's not, like, rare, is it?
这样原料 不会很难找吧
It's hopeless.
没希望了
Unicorns reside deep within an enchanted glade,
独角兽居住在魔法森林深处
and their hairs can only be obtained
而只有内心善良 纯洁无暇
by a pure, good-hearted person who goes on
身负魔法重任前往的人
a magical quest to find them.
才能获取它的鬃毛
Grunkle Ford, can I please go on this quest?
阿福叔公 求求你让我去吧
I am literally obsessed with unicorns.
我对独角兽可是超级超级痴迷啊
My first word was unicorn,
我生下来会说的第一个词就是独角兽
I once made my own unicorn by taping a traffic cone
我有一次还把路锥贴在马头上
to a horse's head.
创造了自己的独角兽
Are you even looking at the sweater I'm wearing right now?
你再看看我现在穿的是什么毛衣
Not to mention that I'm probably the most pure-of-heart person
更不用说 现在这屋子里只有我的心灵是
in this room.
最纯洁无瑕的
That's true. She has a point. Can't argue there.
她说得好有道理 我竟无法反驳
So can I go on a mission to get that hair?
那总能让我去找独角兽鬃毛了吧
Please, please, please. I'll give you my blood!
求您了 求您了 让我洒热血都行
Very well, but it won't be easy.
很好 取毛路布满了艰难险阻
Take this, and this. Ooh.
带上这个 和这个 哇
I haven't been in this dimension for a while.
太长时间没在这个时空待过了
It's okay to give children weapons, right?
给小孩子武器不会有什么事吧
Come on, dawg.
肯定不会啦 哥们儿
It's the cops. Gun it!
快跑 是条子
Candy, Grenda, Wendy, clear the afternoon.
糖糖 格兰达 温蒂 把下午的时间腾出来
So what are the odds she gets that hair?
她能拿回鬃毛的可能性有多大
Unlikely. I've dealt with unicorns before,
几乎不可能 我跟独角兽打过交道
and if I had to describe them in one word,
如果让我用一个字描述他们
it would be "Frustrating."
这个字就是“损”
So what are we gonna do about Bill? Follow me.
那我们该怎么防范比尔呢 跟我来
Welcome to my private study.
欢迎来到我的私人研究室
The place where I keep my most ancient and secret knowledge.
这个地方藏有我最古老和最隐秘的知识
Even your Uncle Stan doesn't know about this place.
就连你叔公斯坦都不知道这个地方
Dipper, come along.
迪普 快跟上
If we can't Bill-proof the shack,
如果小屋没法成为比尔的禁区
we're gonna have to do the next best thing.
我们就只能退求其次了
We're gonna have to Bill-proof our minds.
让我们的思维无法被比尔读取
It's nice to finally be out on a mission.
总算能出任务真是高兴
Just us gals.
只有我们这些姑娘
Forget the gal talk.
我可不是来和闺蜜聊天的
I'm here to meet, touch, and/or become a unicorn.
我来这儿是看 摸 甚至变成一只独角兽的
I hear, if you lick a unicorn's neck,
我听说要是你舔独角兽的脖子
it tastes like your favorite flavor in the world.
尝起来会是你最喜欢的味道
Candy, I will make sure you lick that unicorn's neck,
糖糖 我保证你会舔到独角兽脖子的
because I care about my friends.
因为我关心我的朋友
Honestly, I stopped believing in unicorns
说实话 我大概五岁的时候
when I was, like, five years old.
就不相信有独角兽了
I'm just coming along to keep you kids
我跟你们这帮小孩子来
from walking into a bear trap.
是为了保证你们不掉进捉熊陷阱
Stop! This is the magic part of the forest.
停下 这里就是魔法森林的中心了
Let's see, the gnome tavern is over there.
让我看看 矮人营地在那边
The fairy nail salon is over there.
仙女美甲店在那边
It says to summon the unicorn,
这里说如果要召唤独角兽
one must bellow this ancient chant,
必须要用老年人沉重的嗓音
droned only by the deepest-voiced druids of old.
吟唱古老的韵字
On it.
交给我吧
I bet you ten bucks nothing happens.
赌十块钱 什么事都不会发生
I'll take that bet.
接受挑战
The paintings airbrushed on the sides of vans were true.
面包车上喷的图案果然是真的
Mother of mothers!
我的亲娘啊
Dream of dreams! No way!
我的梦想成真了 不会吧
Hark. Visitors to my room of enchantment.
欢迎光临我这迷人的房♥间
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表