剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Where do you get this stuff?
你从哪里搞来的这玩意儿
Everyone likes sausage, but no one likes to know how it's made.
人人爱吃香肠 却没人关心香肠的做法
You disgust me.
你真恶心
You've got your poison, I've got mine.
你们拿魔药 我拿蝴蝶
We made a deal.
我们公平交易
Yeah, well, the deal is off.
是的 交易结束了
Freeze. You're under arrest. Get down, get down.
不准动 你被捕了 趴下 趴下
These butterflies aren't mine.
这些蝴蝶不是我的
I swear. I've been framed.
我发誓 我是被陷害的
Tell it to the adorable owl we've dressed as a judge.
跟被我们打扮成法官的可爱猫头鹰说去吧
My cut.
我的那份呢
Good deeds, good deeds.
好事 好事
Oh, that's not good enough.
根本不够好啊
Come on, Mabel, you can do better than that.
加油 梅宝 你可以做得更好
Oh, sure, sure. I wish I could travel,
是啊 我当然也想去旅游
but it's just not feasible in this economy.
可是当前的经济状况又不允许
What the hay?
搞啥
Sleep now. Sleep.
睡觉吧 快睡
No, wait! Stop!
不 等等 停下
Mabel, sh!
梅宝
You'll wake her up.
你会吵醒她的
But this is wrong, guys.
但姐♥妹♥们♥ 这是在做坏事
But protecting the shack is good.
可保护神秘小屋是件好事
What?
什么
Doth my eyes deceive me?
是我的眼睛看错了吗
You shall never be pure of heart.
你永远也也得不到纯洁之心
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
I just wanna be good like you.
我只想变得和你一样好
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you gotta be kiddin' me.
有没有搞错 你不是在逗我吧
Yo, C-Beth, are you seriously pullin'
傻贝 你又在玩这套
this "Pure of heart" Scam again?
“纯洁之心”的骗局了吗
That is messed up, man.
你可搞得一团糟了
Wait. Scam?
等等 骗局
Kid, unicorns can't see into your heart.
孩子们 独角兽并不能看到你们的内心
All our dumb horns can do is glow,
我们这只没用的角只会发光
point toward the nearest rainbow,
指向最近的彩虹
and play rave music.
以及播放一些锐舞音乐
Yeah, the whole "Pure of heart" Racket
没错 整件“纯洁之心”闹剧
is just a line we use to get humans to leave us alone.
只是我们编造的谎话 好让人类别来烦我们
Guys, shut up.
伙计们 别说了嘛
All this time.
自始至终
All this time, I thought I was a bad person.
自始至终 我都以为我是一个坏人
But you're even worse than I am!
但你比我可恶多了
Okay, fine, so you learned our secret.
好吧 你已经知道我们的秘密了
We're jerks, okay.
我们是混♥蛋♥ 好了吧
We have more hair than we know what to do with,
我们的鬃毛多多 对自身也没什么大用处
and we keep it to ourselves
但我们偏要自己留着
just to tick humans off.
就为了让你们人类闹心
What are you gonna do about it, huh? Huh?
你能拿我们怎么办 啊
What are you gonna do?
你能怎么办
Whoo! Go, Mabel.
喔 加油 梅宝
Join the dark side.
加入黑暗势力吧
Fight, fight, fight!
战斗 战斗 战斗
So it's a fight you want.
这么说你想动武
Well, then it's a fight you're gonna get.
那我们就用武力遂了你们的愿
Uh, this is taking forever.
这真是没完没了
How long have I been doing this for?
我这么坐着多久啦
Why does he have to be so mysterious about Bill?
为什么他要对比尔的事表现得如此神秘兮兮
I can handle the truth.
我能接受事实的
I wonder what Great-uncle Ford is thinking.
我想知道阿福叔公在想些什么
Use the machine. It'll show you his thoughts.
使用这台机器 就能向你展示他的想法
I shouldn't.
我不该那么做
He won't know.
他不会知道
He's going to tell you eventually.
而且最终他也会告诉你的
The more you know about Bill,
你对比尔了解得越深
the more you can help.
你就能帮得越多
Man, I am really good at rationalizing.
老天 我真的很擅长找合理的借口
Yes, you are.
是的 的确 没错
Just a little peek.
只是偷偷看一眼
What are you hiding about Bill?
关于比尔 你隐瞒了些什么
Where are these ideas comin' from?
这些想法是从哪里冒出来的
Who are you working with?
你和谁在合作
My brother's a dangerous know-it-all.
我兄弟是个危险的万事通
He would trick or possess anyone.
他不惜迷惑或操纵任何人
Then it's a deal. From now until the end of time.
就这么定了 从现在开始 直到时间尽头
Just plug me into your mind, Stanford.
把我植入到你的脑海中吧 斯坦福
Please, call me a friend.
请叫我朋友
Ford and Bill?
阿福叔公和比尔
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该读我的心
Why were you shaking hands with Bill?
你为什么要和比尔握手
You said Bill could possess anyone so he could get this.
你说过 比尔为了得到这东西可能操纵任何人
Careful!
当心
Hand me the rift. Now, boy.
把时空裂痕给我 现在就拿来 孩子
Why were you really scanning my thoughts?
为什么你要扫描我的思想
Are you Bill right now?
你现在是比尔吗
Now just calm down.
你先冷静下来
Pine Tree. Is that what you were going to call me?
松树 你是想要那样叫我吗
I was gonna say please, kid.
我是想说拜托了 孩子
Great-uncle Ford told me to protect the rift.
阿福叔公让我保护时空裂痕
Get one step closer and I'll shoot.
你再靠近一步 我就开枪了
I'll erase you right out of Ford's head.
我要把你从阿福叔公的脑袋里除掉
It's me, Dipper. It's your uncle.
是我 迪普 我就是你叔公
Trust no one, trust no one.
不能相信任何人 不能相信任何人
Trust... Hand it to me.
不能相信 把它给我
Let go of me.
你放开我
Now just calm down.
冷静一下
Calm down. Look into my eyes.
冷静 看着我的眼睛
Look at my pupils.
看我的瞳孔
It's me, Dipper. It's me.
是我 迪普 真的是我
I tried to erase your mind.
我刚才差点消除你的意识
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
It's okay, Dipper.
没事 迪普
Besides, my mind can't be erased anyway, remember?
另外 我的意识是消除不了的 记得吗
If that really was Bill, though,
不过 如果刚才真的是比尔的话
you would've done great.
那么你干得很漂亮
I should've been more like you when I was young.
我年轻的时候 也应该多像你这样
Dipper, I was a fool to try to hide all this.
迪普 我真是傻 还准备遮掩这些事
The reason I've been trying to prepare you
我急着让你做好准备对付比尔的诡计
for Bill's tricks is because Bill tricked me.
因为我曾经上过比尔的当
It's the biggest regret of my life.
那是我人生中最愧疚的事
Bill wasn't always my enemy, Dipper.
比尔一开始并不是我的敌人 迪普
I used to think he was my friend,
我曾经以为他是我的朋友
long, long ago.
很久很久以前
I had hit a roadblock in my investigation of Gravity Falls,
我对重力泉的研究遇到了瓶颈
until I found some mysterious writing in a cave.
直到我在一个洞穴里找到了一些神秘的文字
Ancient incantations about a being with answers.
是关于一个无所不知的生物的古老咒语
It warned me not to read them,
它警告我不要读那些文字
but I was desperate.
但是我当时已经孤注一掷
I read the inscription aloud, but nothing happened,
我大声读出了那些铭文 不过什么也没有发生
until later that afternoon,
直到那天午后
when I had the most peculiar dream.
我做了一个古怪至极的梦
Hiya, smart guy.
你好呀 聪明的家伙
Whoa, don't have a heart attack.
别被我吓得心脏病发
You're not 92 yet.
你还没到九十二岁呢
Who are you?
你是谁
Name's Bill, and your name's Stanford Pines,
我叫比尔 你叫斯坦福·派恩斯
the man who changed the world.
那个改变了世界的男人
But I'm getting ahead of ourselves.
但是我言之过早了
Let's relax. Care for a game of interdimensional chess?
放松 想不想下一轮跨次元象棋
Have a cup of tea.
或者喝杯茶
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表