剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Gravity Falls S02E18 Weirdmageddon Pt 1
怪诞小镇 第二季第十八集
Oh, it's happening!
总算等到了
It's finally, finally happening.
总算 总算等到了
Physical form? Don't mind if I do!
看得见摸得着的身体 我总算有了
Oh! What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Oh! Oh, man. This is bad.
妈呀 这可糟糕了
This is real bad.
这下真的糟糕了
Guys, we've got a situation.
各位 我这儿出状况了
All right, listen up, you one-life-spanned,
好 都听好了 你们这些一生一世的
three-dimensional,
三维世界的
five-sensed skin puppets.
五种感官的皮囊人偶
For a trillion years, I've been trapped
我在我坍缩的时空
in my own decaying dimension,
被困了亿万年之久
waiting for a new universe to call my own.
等待着新宇宙对我的召唤
Name's Bill, but you can call me
在下比尔 不过你们要称呼我
your new lord and master for all eternity.
永恒的新上帝与主人
Now meet the gang of interdimensional criminals
现在来见见我噩梦般的朋友吧
and nightmares I call my friends.
跨时空罪犯帮
8 Ball, Kryptos,
八号♥球 密文怪
The Being Whose Name Must Never Be Said.
这位名字说不得
Ah, what the heck.
哈 逗谁玩呢
It's Zanthar. Then of course,
这位是赞萨尔 当然还有了
there's also Teeth, Keyhole, Hectorgon,
这位是牙牙 锁眼 吓人几何怪
Amorphous Shape, Aronica Pacifier and these guys.
无形怪 奶嘴阿罗尼卡和这些家伙
This is our town now, boys.
这座小镇归我们了 弟兄们
Now see here, you unholy triangle fella.
看好了 不洁的三角怪物
As mayor, I strongly urge you to get on outta here.
作为市长 我严正敦促你离开本镇
Yeah. Things with one eye are weird.
对啊 一只眼睛的都是怪物
We don't like out-of-towners.
外地人都滚出去
We punch what we don't understand.
我们看不懂什么就砸什么
I would just like to say that as a rich capitalist,
作为富有的资本家 我只是想表示
I welcome your tyrannical rule.
对专横制度的绝对拥护
Perhaps I can be one of your, uh,
说不定我能当个您的
horsemen of the apocalypse.
末日马夫什么的
Dad! Not now, sweetie. The grownups are talking.
爸 亲爱的 大人在说话 小孩别插嘴
Oh, wow, that's a great offer.
哇 这工作不错啊
How about instead,
要不换一个
I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face?
把你五官换换位置如何啊
Durland! My precious Deputy Durland!
杜兰德 我亲爱的副警长杜兰德啊
It's time we do a little redecorating.
现在该重新装饰一下了
I could really use a castle of some kind.
有个城♥堡♥就再好不过了
And how about some bubbles of pure madness?
再来点包裹着纯粹疯狂的泡泡如何啊
This party never stops.
这场聚会永不散席
Time is dead, and meaning has no meaning.
时间停止 万事万物不再如常
Existence is upside down,
存在上下颠倒
and I reign supreme.
我将加冕为王
Welcome, one and all, to Weirdmageddon.
欢迎 永远来到“湮没之日”
So this is how the world ends.
原来这就是世界末日
Not with a bang, but with a... cuckoo.
不是大爆♥炸♥ 而是有点 脑残
Weirdmageddon.
湮没之日
Move it, stretch!
爬开 小子
Hey, we're scampering here.
老子逃命呢 不长眼啊
The rift is shattered.
裂痕被打碎了
Bill's world is spilling into ours.
比尔的世界直接挤进了我们的时空
Every minute, his powers grow stronger.
每时每刻 他的法力都在变得愈发强大
Mabel... the rift must have cracked inside her backpack.
梅宝 裂痕一定在她的背包里碎开了
She must be in danger. I have to go find her.
她肯定身处危险 我要去找她
Mabel. Come in, Mabel.
梅宝 回话 梅宝
Mabel!
梅宝
Dipper, listen to me.
迪普 听我说
We can find your sister soon,
我们会尽快找你姐姐
but first, we have to stop Bill.
但得先阻止比尔的恶行
If we can blast him back through the rip he came out of,
如果我们能把他打回那条裂缝
we just might be able to stop him
我们就有一线希望
before his weirdness spreads across the entire globe.
在他还没把这般怪诞传播至全球前阻止他
Are you sure defeating Bill is even possible?
你觉得我们真能打败比尔吗
No, I'm not sure.
不 我无法保证
But being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible.
但是作为英雄 就要在毫无希望的情况下背水一战
Will you follow me? To the ends of the earth.
你要加入我的征途吗 直到地球末日
Good, because that's where we're heading.
很好 地球末日也不远了
You also might want to step inside.
咱们还是进去避避风头吧
Weirdness wave!
怪诞光波来啦
Ah! Abuelita, a tidal wave of madness
啊 奶奶 一阵怪诞光波
just went over us.
刚刚掠过我们
Oh, Soos, such an imagination.
苏斯 别异想天开了
You turned into a chair!
您变成沙发了
Why don't you have a seat and relax?
你坐下来喘口气吧
What about you, and my friends?
那您 和我的朋友怎么办
I'll be fine. You go help the others.
我会好好的 你去帮别人吧
When the universe is broken,
当天崩地裂来临
only one handyman can fix it.
只有一个勤杂工能修复一切
I'm coming for you, friends.
朋友们 我来帮你们了
Time for a nap.
该躺下休息休息了
That's it, goat.
到此为止了 山羊
It's time I threw you off this property for good!
我看现在该把你请出这块地方了
On second thought, I'm gonna run like a coward now.
转念一想 还是像个懦夫一样逃命吧
Freedom, freedom!
自♥由♥ 自♥由♥
Okay, inmates,
好了 各位狱友
it's time to review your finger paintings.
是时候来看看各位的手指画了
Good. Nice.
很好 不错
Gideon, does this look like
吉迪恩 就你这种觉悟
someone who's ready to re-enter society?
像是要重入社会的人吗
Gideon's unappreciated in his time.
这个时代辜负了吉迪恩
Oh, Ghost Eyes, you're making me blush.
哎呀 鬼眼 人家都脸红了
Gideon makes prison life worth living.
吉迪恩让狱中生活变得很有价值
Gideon, Gideon...
吉迪恩 吉迪恩
Oh, my, Bill came through.
我的天啊 是比尔来了
Ready to cause some havoc, boys?
弟兄们 准备好搞破坏了吗
Ah, my quantum destabilizer.
这就是我的量子紊乱制♥造♥器
Been waiting a long time to use this.
算是我的终极宝贝武器
We're only gonna have one chance to take this shot.
开火的机会只有这一次
Steady. Steady.
稳住 稳住
And...
准备
I'm alive now.
我活过来啦
Oh, no!
噢 不
Well well well... And here I thought today couldn't get any better.
哎哟 看来今天的热闹还不止于此
Great-uncle Ford!
阿福叔公
Dipper, take my journals.
迪普 拿好日志
Listen. I know of one other way to defeat Bill.
听着 我还知道一种打败比尔的方法
It's...
那就是
Oh, no, Dipper, run! Get down!
噢不 迪普 快跑 快下楼
Good old Six Fingers.
我的六指老伙计
I've been waiting an eternity
我等了无尽的时光
to have a chat face to face.
才换来与你一见的机会
Everyone, this Armageddon wouldn't be possible
各位 这个世界末日没有这位朋友的
without help from our friend here.
鼎力相助是绝对成不了的
Give him a six-fingered hand.
给他鼓个六指掌
This brainiac is the one who built the portal in the first place.
这个天才还是最先帮我建造传送门的家伙呢
Don't look so sour, Fordsie.
别这么难受嘛 阿福
It's not too late to join me.
现在加入我还不迟呢
With that extra finger,
有六根指头的话
you'd fit right in with my freaks.
加入怪物大军绝对不成问题
I'll die before I join you.
加入你们我还不如死了好
I know your weakness, Bill.
比尔 我对你的弱点了如指掌
Oh, yeah? And I know a riddle.
真的吗 给你个谜语猜猜
Why did the old man do this? This?
为什么老头子要这样 这样
Because I needed a new back scratcher.
因为老子缺痒痒挠了
That's enough!
够了
Hand over my uncle, or else!
把叔公还给我 不然有你好看
Now isn't this...
这下还
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表