剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Come on, come on. Should be just enough to finish the job.
快点 快点 这么多总该有点动静了吧
Phew! Can't be too careful with this stuff.
呼 这玩意儿可得小心处置
"Warning." Blah blah blah...
“警告” 叽里呱啦叽里呱啦
"Extreme usage could result in minor gravity anomalies."
“过度操作会导致轻微引力反常”
Can it, Poindexter. I've come this far.
拜托 书呆子 老子都走到这一步了
I'm not giving up now.
几句话可吓不倒我
Yes, this is it!
好 就是这样
It's gonna be a bumpy ride, but it'll all be worth it.
尽管会有些震颤 不过总归是值得的
Just eighteen more hours.
再过十八个小时
Finally, everything changes... today.
终于 一切将在今天被改写
Gravity Falls S02E11 Not What He Seems
怪诞小镇 第二季第十一集
It's here! It's here! It's here!
这里 这里 就在这里
Okay, so I was just opening random doors,
来看 我本来是在随便开门玩的
because I'm a creep, when I found something amazing!
因为我发神经 结果我找到了好东西
If it was worth waking up at 7:00 am for, that will be amazing.
我早上七点就被拽起来 那肯定是好东西
Feast your eyes! Whoa!
大饱眼福吧 哇
Bro. Bro. We're both thinkin' it.
老弟 你知道我在想什么吧
Crazy rooftop fireworks party!
疯狂屋顶烟花派对
Not so fast, kids. There is no way on Earth
别着急 孩子们 你们竟敢
you're setting off those dangerous, illegal fireworks...
非法燃放危险的烟花爆竹 我只想说
without me.
请带上我
Here you go, sweetie!
给你点上 宝贝儿
Set something on fire for your Grunkle Stan!
给你斯坦叔公好好放放火吧
I am the god of destruction!
我就是毁灭之神
Hold on a minute. Do you have a permit for those?
你们先等下 有烟花燃放许可证吗
Uh, do you have a permit for being totally lame?
呃 那你有傻蛋出门许可证吗
Hey-o!
傻了吧
Well, I can't argue with that. Carry on.
你这可说到点子上了 接着玩吧
But seriously, though, we should probably clean this mess up.
不开玩笑 我们还是要把这烂摊子打扫干净
With water balloons? I don't see why not.
用水球灭火 我觉得挺合适的
Seriously?
怎么搞的
Ah, this is what Saturdays are for. Doing dumb things forever!
啊 周六就该干这种傻事儿干一整天
Dumb things forever!
傻事儿要干一整天
Whoa, there!
哟 悠着点
To Grunkle Stan! Not just a great uncle...
致斯坦叔公 不光是个叔公
The greatest uncle!
还是最好的叔公
All right, all right. I tell ya,
好啦好啦 跟你们讲
it's unnatural for siblings to get along as well as you do.
姐弟俩像你们这么融洽的 还真不多见
Don't worry, we've still got plenty of summer left
别操心 暑假剩下的时间还多呢
to drive each other crazy.
够我们互掐了
Heh... yeah... plenty of summer left.
呵呵 唉 暑假剩下的时间还多呢
Kids, there's something I, uh... something I should tell you.
孩子们 有点事儿 有点事儿我该告诉你们
It's, um... W-well, it's complicated.
这事儿 呃 挺复杂的
I...
我
I'm gonna go refresh my soda.
我再去拿点汽水喝
Enjoy it while you can, Stan. They'll find out sooner or later.
趁着现在好好享受吧 斯坦 他们迟早会发现的
Today's the day. What is that, a ladybug?
今天纸包不住火了 这是啥 瓢虫么
What the... Oh, no!
这是怎么 哎呀完了
Target's secure! Take the house!
目标已被控制 准备占领房♥屋
What the... ?
这是怎么
Kids are secure. Roof team, go!
小孩已被控制 索降组行动
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Pig secure... we have secured a pig.
小猪已被控制 我们控制了一只小猪
Hey, hands off, you stooge!
喂 放开我 你这跑龙套的
I don't understand!
我不明白怎么回事
What did I do that warrants this much arresting?
我♥干♥了什么事迹要劳烦你们这样抓我
The government guys? I thought you got eaten by zombies.
政♥府♥探员 我还以为你们被僵尸吃了
We survived... barely. I used Trigger as a human shield.
我们活下来了 九死一生 我用特雷格当人肉盾牌
He cried like a baby. Wha... Hey!
他当时哭得跟个小屁孩似的 什么 喂
Not in front of the special ops guys.
怎么能当着特种兵的面讲糗事
This is security footage of a government waste facility.
这是一段政♥府♥废料处理部的监控录像
At 0400 hours last night, someone robbed 300 gallons of dangerous waste.
昨晚凌晨四点钟 有人闯入偷走了约三百加仑的高危废料
What? You think that's me?
什么 你觉得是我♥干♥的
Don't play dumb with us, Pines!
派恩斯 别想装傻糊弄我
But I actually am dumb! Last night I was restocking
我真的什么都不知道 昨晚我在给纪念品店
the gift shop... I swear! Wait, Grunkle Stan!
上货来着 我发誓 斯坦叔公 等等
You've got the wrong guy! Our Grunkle Stan might shoplift
你们抓错人了 斯坦叔公可能偶尔可能会
the occasional tangerine, but he's not some evil supervillain.
顺走人家的橘子 但他绝不是什么超级大坏蛋
Listen, kid. We've been watching your family all summer,
小朋友 听好了 我们整个夏天都在监控你们家
and we've seen some disturbing things,
也确实看到了点破事
but nothing as dangerous as what your uncle is hiding.
但是肯定都没有你们叔叔的小秘密危险
Somewhere hidden in this shack is a doomsday device!
小屋里藏有一台末日仪器
Trigger, you take the children.
特雷格 你照顾孩子们
I'll talk to the old man. Sorry to break it to you, kids,
我跟老头谈谈 这么唐突真是不好意思
but you don't know your uncle at all.
不过你们根本不了解你们的叔公
Icee pop, clear! Hey!
冰棍 安全 嘿
Kids! You gotta believe me!
孩子们 你们要相信我啊
For once I'm actually innocent! Kids!
这次我真的是无辜的 孩子们啊
Headin' into work, doot doo doo doo doo
上班去啦
Ground team, move move move!
地面小组 上 上 上
Break down the door! Or... maybe not.
强行破门 还是算了吧
Stanford Pines, you stand accused of theft of government waste,
斯坦福·派恩斯 你被指控犯有 盗窃政♥府♥废料
conspiracy, and possession of illegal weapons.
酝酿阴谋 以及藏匿非法武器的罪名
How do you plead to these charges?
你打算怎么给自己辩护
Uh... "guiltoccent." I mean, "innoguilty."
呃 “冤罪” 啊不 “无案”
Um... Can I have my phone call?
呃 我能打个电♥话♥吗
Okay, give me whatever you got that comes with a free toy.
嗯 哪款套餐送小玩具我就点哪款
Soos!
苏斯
Mr. Pines? Is this some sort of possession situation?
派恩斯先生 你是附身在这上面了吗
Soos, pick up!
苏斯 接电♥话♥
Mr. Pines, what happened? I heard you got arrested or something?
派恩斯先生 怎么回事 听说你被抓走了
I had to go get some panic food.
我要吃点东西压压惊
Listen, I need something from you.
听好了 你得帮我个忙
You know that vending machine in the gift shop?
纪念品店里的那台售货机知道吧
I need you to guard it with your life.
就算命丢了也得给我守着
No matter what happens, no matter who talks to you,
不管发生什么 不管谁跟你说什么
don't let them touch that machine!
绝对不能让任何人动售货机
Time for a repair guy... to become a repair man.
看来本修理工 要升级成修理专员了
Sir, your Junior Yum-Yum Baby-Time Kiddo Meal?
先生 这是您点的亲亲宝贝美味儿童套餐
Just put one in my mouth.
把薯条塞我嘴里
Let's do this.
我们出发吧
We've got Mr. Pines in custody.
派恩斯先生已经被拘留
Our men are searching the shack for that device.
我们的队员正在小屋里搜寻那台仪器
You take care of those kids.
你把小孩子照顾好
What are you gonna do to us?
你要把我们怎么样
We'll be taking you to child services. Boo!
我们会送你们去托儿所 差劲
In the meantime, enjoy some mindless reality TV...
这段时间 看点儿脑残的电视真人秀吧
designed to pacify you and make you stop asking questions.
专门用来安抚小孩子的 还能让他们闭上嘴
I'm about to make the incision.
我要开始做手术了
Ker-prank!
整人恶作剧
You're watching Ker-Prank'd with Justin Ker-Prank.
你正在收看由贾斯汀·爱整人带来的《整人恶作剧》节目
Dipper, this is crazy.
迪普 这简直太疯狂了
There's no way Stan was stealing hazardous waste.
斯坦叔公绝对不可能去偷高危废料的
We gotta clear his name!
我们得为他洗清罪名
Wait a minute, the security tapes!
等等 监控录像带
Didn't Stan say he was restocking the gift shop last night?
斯坦叔公是不是说他昨晚在礼品店上货
If we could get the Mystery Shack's surveillance tapes,
如果我们能拿到神秘小屋的监控录像带
we could prove he's innocent!
我们就能证明他的清白了
We just need to think of a way out of here.
我们只需要想个办法离开这里
Think, Mabel. Think.
想想 梅宝 好好想想
No!
不
Mayday, mayday! Agent down!
求救 求救 有特工受伤了
Darn branch! Yes!
该死的树枝 太好了
Backup! Requesting backup!
请求支援 请求支援
Come on, Dipper. We're gonna go clear our uncle's name.
快点 迪普 我们还要为叔公洗清罪名呢
Oh, you poor kids. You really think your uncle's innocent?
可怜的孩子们 你们真以为你们的叔公是清白的吗
I've seen it all before. False names, double lives.
我以前见过太多这种事 用假的名字 双重身份
One minute, they're playing with water balloons.
前一分钟 他们还在玩水球
The next, they're building doomsday devices.
下一秒钟 他们就建起了末日装置
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表