剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Gravity Falls S02E19 Weirdmageddon Part 2 Escape From Reality
怪诞小镇 第二季第十九集
End times are here, folks.
乡亲们 末日已经到来
Only way to salvation is to embrace the triangular ways of our overlord.
唯一的救赎方式只有拥抱我们至高霸主三角一般的生活
Any object with more than three sides is sinful.
任何多于三条边的物体都是罪恶的
That's it. That's probably what Bill wants.
这就行了 比尔应该会喜欢
I reckon I've been living a lie.
看来我的信仰一直是个谎言啊
Ladies, gentlemen,
女士们先生们
that creature with, like, 87 different faces.
还有那个长着大概八十七张脸的家伙
Eighty-eight different faces.
有八十八张脸呢
Oh, sorry. Touchy subject.
不好意思 别那么小心眼啊
Anyways, it's been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out,
总之还是很愉快的 我们把重力泉搅得天翻地覆
rounding up all its terrified citizens
把镇上吓坏的居民驱赶到一起
and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen human agony.
将他们垒成这个凝结人类痛苦的巨大王座
Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore.
别担心 他们已经失去意识了
Probably.
应该吧
My omelets... they have friendly faces.
我的鸡蛋饼 看起来可面善了
Whoops. Back you go there.
哎 别乱动 回去
But Gravity Falls is just the beginning.
但是重力泉仅仅是一个开端
It's time to take our chaos worldwide!
是时候把混乱带到全世界了
All right, boys, to the corners of the earth.
准备好 小伙子们 走遍天涯海角
Set the world aflame with your weirdness.
用这般怪诞引燃世界吧
This dimension is ours!
这个时空归我们了
Ah, global domination.
啊 全球统治
I could get used to...
我很快就会习惯
What?!
什么
Hm, this might be more complicated than I thought.
嗯 这可能没我想得那么简单
I think I broke something.
我好像把哪儿摔断了
Walk it off!
忍♥一下会死啊
Mabel. Mabel!
梅宝 梅宝
Okay, guys, Bill has taken over the town,
好了 各位 比尔掌控了全镇
and if this weirdness spreads,
如果这般怪诞继续传播
he's gonna take over the whole world.
整个世界都要遭殃了
Our first step to stopping him is rescuing Mabel,
想阻止他 我们首先要救出梅宝
but he's got her trapped in this strange prison bubble.
但是他把梅宝关在这个奇怪的泡泡牢笼里
What is this place anyway?
这到底是哪里啊
Guys, if I die, I wanna die hugging.
伙计们 就算是个死 我也要死在拥抱中
Soos, you're choking me.
苏斯 我喘不过气了
Let my body be your shield.
让我来当你们的肉垫吧
Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?
整个地面是个充气城♥堡♥
Do you hear '80s music?
听到八十年代的歌♥了吗
And does the air smell like childlike wonder?
空气中是不是有童话世界的味道
This is Mabel's prison?
这就是梅宝的监狱
Yes. Definitely. Absolutely.
确定 一定 肯定
It's fun o'clock, everyone.
到点了 该疯玩了 各位
Today's weather calls for rainbows with a chance of dance parties.
今日天气大部有彩虹 局部地区开舞会
If you're the owner of a unicorn with a top hat,
如果你是戴着大礼帽独角兽的主人
please come to the ice cream beach.
请立刻前往冰激凌海滩
Your unicorn is being towed.
你的独角兽就要拖走了
What is this new world?
这个新世界是怎么回事
Shining, shimmering, splendid.
亮晶晶 闪光光 太豪华了
Welcome to Mabeland.
欢迎来到梅宝乐园
Mabeland
梅宝乐园
And this is worse than the apocalypse.
这简直比世界末日更可怕
Dude, this place hurts my eyes.
天啊 我的眼睛要被闪瞎了
Oh, that's normal.
瞎眼很正常
Mabeland's rainbows have colors
梅宝乐园彩虹的某些颜色
only bees and art students can see.
只有蜜蜂和学艺术的能看见
Now who wants to go on the grand tour?
现在谁想去城市大环游啊
Do we have a choice? No!
有得选吗 没得选
Mabeland is the ultimate paradise,
梅宝乐园是终极天堂
and the only rule-- there are no rules!
唯一的规矩就是 无拘无束
Except for one rule, which is very serious.
除了一条高压线一般的规矩
But no one would ever break it,
不过从来也没人犯过
so it's not worth mentioning.
所以说不说也就不重要了
Listen, creepy dream guys, we're not here to party, okay?
听好了 梦幻怪男生 我们可不是来玩的
We just need to find Mabel and get her out of here.
我们是来找梅宝 救她出去的
Where is she?
她到底在哪儿
Our home girl Mabel lives at our next stop.
我们的梅宝女神就在下一站
That rules!
赞爆了
Now come have rad snacks served by awesome penguins.
快来尝尝酷炫企鹅端上的超赞零食吧
Oh, score. I'm so hungry.
太棒了 我都饿死了
Yeah. I haven't eaten anything
对啊 连续三天
except for part of my hat for the last three days.
我除了啃了几口帽子啥都没吃了
Can you guys just hold on a second?
你们能不能先等一下
Do you see what's happening here?
难道看不出发生了什么吗
Don't forget, this world was created by Bill.
别忘了 这个世界是比尔创造的
That punch is probably blood.
这饮料说不定是鲜血
And that glitter rain is probably ground-up bones or babies or something.
闪光雨点说不定是磨成粉的骨头或婴儿什么的
Bill's using Mabel's own fantasies as some sick trap.
比尔利用梅宝的幻想创造了这些变♥态♥陷阱
We need to grab Mabel and get the heck outta here.
我们必须找到梅宝 把她救出这个鬼地方
Oh, Mabel? She's at the top of the tallest tower,
梅宝 她就在那座最高的塔顶上
guarded by those big, buff waffle guards.
由又大又软的华夫饼卫兵把守着
There's no way to get past them.
要想过他们这关可不容易
Someone hand me some syrup.
谁给我拿瓶糖浆
It's happening. The moment we trained for.
养兵千日 用兵一时 命运来召唤啦
Don't worry, man. I gotcha.
别怕 哥们儿 有我呢
It's now or never, guys.
伙计们 机会来了
This is a rescue.
人♥质♥救援
Everyone hit the deck.
所有人都趴下
Hang in there, Mabel!
梅宝 坚持住
There she is.
她在那儿
Soos, grab her.
苏斯 带上她
Wendy, barricade the door.
温蒂 把门堵好
Up you go, little lady.
小公主 该走了
Soos? Wendy? Dipper?
苏斯 温蒂 迪普
The waffles are coming back.
松饼卫兵回来了
We gotta hurry! Uh, guys.
别磨磨蹭蹭了 呃 各位
Don't worry, Mabel. We'll get you out of this.
别担心 梅宝 我们会把你救出去的
But Dipper...
但是迪普
Mabel, what are you doing?
梅宝 你在干嘛啊
We're trying to save you from this prison.
我们要把你从监狱救出去呢
This isn't a prison.
这不是监狱
I made this world.
这个世界是我创造的
Well, I sorta woke up here.
我在这里醒过来
It's complicated. What are you saying?
这事说来话长 你在说什么呢
I'm saying this is my home now,
我是说现在这儿就是我的家
and I don't wanna be saved.
我不想被救出去
Sorry, Mabel. No worries, bubble bear.
抱歉 梅宝 没关系 泡泡熊
You did what?! Look, after you said
你干了什么 听着 听到你说
you wouldn't come back home with me at the end of the summer
暑假结束后不会跟我回家
for your "apprenticeship,"
要留下来当什么徒弟
I wanted to hide in my sweater forever.
我恨不得躲在毛衣里过一辈子算了
But then I woke up in a place that gives me
但是我醒来之后 发现这个地方
exactly what I wanted--
给了我想要的一切
an endless summer where we'll never have to grow up.
永远不用长大的无尽夏日
Here, the sun shines all day, the party never ends,
在这里 阳光永远明媚 宴会永不散席
and now that you guys are here, it's finally perfect.
现在你们也来了 一切终于完美了
Listen, Mabel, we're not here to party.
听着 梅宝 我们不是来享乐的
All of this is crazy.
这一切太疯狂了
Ugh! I figured you might say something like that, Dipper.
唉 就知道你会这么说 迪普
That's why I've prepared a backup Dipper
所以我创造了个态度更积极的
with a more supportive attitude.
备胎版迪普
Wiggity-wiggity what's up, dude bros?
早啊 哥们儿姐们儿都吃了吧
I'm Dippy Fresh.
在下小鲜肉迪迪
I like skateboarding, supporting my sister,
我喜欢玩滑板 无条件支持姐姐
and punctuating every third sentence with a high five.
说三句话就击掌一次
Oh, don't mind if I...
那我就不客
I'm sorry. I can't leave him hanging.
不好意思 不能让他把手一直举着
Yes.
好嘞
You're dead to me, Soos.
苏斯 咱们友尽了
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表