剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Wait.
等等
Grunkle Stan!
斯坦叔公
Kids! I can't believe it!
孩子们 真是难以置信
I thought I lost you two.
我以为我失去你们俩了
Ahh! Mr. Pines, it's really you!
派恩斯先生 真的是你
I've been hugging strangers to practice for this moment.
为了这个拥抱的瞬间 我已经拿陌生人练习好多次了
We missed you, you old codger.
我们好想你 你个怪老头儿
I've missed you knuckleheads too.
我也想你们这些小笨蛋
It's good to have you back.
你们能回来真好
So... what's everyone doing here?
那么 大家都在这儿干嘛呢
Yeah, there's, like, monsters and gnomes.
对啊 这里有 怪物和小矮人
And is Pacifica wearing a potato sack?
那是穿着土豆麻袋的帕西菲卡吗
Hey! Even in a sack I still look better than you.
就算穿麻袋我还是比你好看
It's... It's a long story.
这 说来话长
Hey, is anyone gonna feed me?
有没有人给我点吃的
Larry King's disembodied wax head wants num-nums.
拉里·金的蜡像头想要点零食
We're trying to ration our food, remember?
我们食物有配额的 还记得吗
Uhh, it's happening again!
又来了
Hey, everyone!
嘿 各位
Eye bat!
眼球蝙蝠
Evasive maneuvers!
躲避模式
Shh! Keep it down! Get the lights!
嘘 别说话 把灯灭了
Gravity Falls S02E20 Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls
怪诞小镇 第二季第二十集
Welcome to what's left of normal around here...
欢迎来到幸存的正常人聚集地
Home base.
大本营
We have... Several injuries
我们有 多处受伤
Ooh! Ow! My liver, girl!
噢 我的肝疼
Rumble McSkirmish?
朗博·麦克斯克尔米什
Do not be afraid.
别害怕
Weirdmageddon has taught me
湮灭之日已经让我明白
there are some battles I cannot win.
有些战斗我赢不了
I am now Humble McSkirmish.
我现在是谦逊·麦克斯克尔米什
Grunkle Stan, how'd this all happen?
斯坦叔公 这到底是怎么回事
So I was hammering signs out back
当时我正在门外挂招牌
when the sky started vomiting nightmares.
天空开始吐出梦魇
I listen to a lot of AM radio,
我总听收音机广播
so I knew what this meant... The end of the world.
所以知道这是怎么回事 世界末日
What I didn't expect was what happened next.
但接下来发生的事我可没料到
Turns out whatever you and my brother did to the Shack
看来你和我兄弟对小屋施的法
with your unicorn voodoo
独角兽巫术什么的
made the crazy place invincible to weirdness.
让外面的怪诞无法侵入这里
Of course... The unicorn spell!
对啊 独角兽咒语
That's why this is the only place Bill's magic can't touch.
所以只有这地方能在比尔的魔法中幸免于难
That's when Possum Breath over here shows up
然后我闻到了一股负鼠味儿
leading a bunch of injured stragglers through the forest.
一群受伤的流浪者穿过树林出现了
They needed a place to stay,
他们需要容身的地方
and since the Mayor got captured,
而且由于现在镇长被抓走了
I elected myself de facto chief.
我推举自己为代理镇长
The plan's to stay in here and eat brown meat until we run out.
计划是住在这里吃煎肉罐头直到弹尽粮绝
Then I vote we eat the gnomes.
然后我提议吃小矮人
Hey, I'm short, not deaf!
嘿 我只是矮 还没聋呢
Shh! Shh! Stress will make you chewy.
嘘 压力太大你会嚼不烂的
Grunkle Stan, we can't all just hide inside the Shack.
斯坦叔公 我们不能就这么躲在小屋里
There's a town in need of saving!
整个小镇需要我们拯救
Me and Ford tried to do it, but he got captured by Bill.
我和阿福叔公本想救大家 但他被比尔抓走了
Serves that jerk right!
真是自作自受
My brother's had some stupid plans,
我兄弟总是想出些愚蠢的计划
but going up against an all-powerful space demon was his worst one yet.
要和全宇宙最强大的恶魔作对更是蠢到家了
Trust me, we have everything we need right here.
相信我 这里有我们需要的一切
It's not the Ritz, but at least the monsters inside know how to massage.
虽然不是豪华旅馆 但至少怪物们会按♥摩♥
You know Shiatsu? Yes, I've taken some classes.
你会指压按♥摩♥吗 会 我上过课
So, you're really just gonna let Bill win?
你真的准备让比尔得逞吗
Look, kiddo. We got a good deal here.
孩子 我们这里很安全
Besides, I'm sure wherever the rest of the townsfolk are,
而且 我很确定无论其他镇民在哪里
they're fine.
他们都很安全
This is Shandra Jimenez
这里是珊多拉·西梅内斯
reporting live from the inside of Bill's castle.
在比尔的城♥堡♥为大家带来现场报道
Here for the first time
首次曝光
are images of what's happened to the captured townsfolk.
被抓镇民下落的图像
Viewers are advised to look away
如果不想目睹自己的朋友转变为
if they don't want to see their friends
由人类的痛苦组成的狰狞王座
turned into a twisted throne of human agony.
建议观众谨慎观看
Mom and Dad? My family!
妈妈爸爸 我的家人
Deputy Durland!
杜兰德副警长
Is there no one who will save the people of this town?
没人能够拯救这座小镇的人♥民♥了吗
I'm Shandra Jimenez, and I'm being turned into stone by a flying eyeball.
我是珊多拉·西梅内斯 正被飞行的眼球变成石头
Oh, no. My parents are bad,
噢不 虽然我爸妈不是好人
but even they don't deserve to be turned to stone.
但即便如此 也不该把他们变成石头呀
Curse you, Bill!
我恨你 比尔
Why must you take everything we love?
你为什么要带走我们所爱的一切
Guys, don't you see? Our friends need us,
各位 还不明白吗 我们的朋友需要我们
but we only save them if we fight back!
但只有奋起反击 才能救他们
Mabel is right. Bill wants us to run and hide.
梅宝说得对 比尔就盼着我们躲起来
He wants us to think he's invincible.
他希望我们认为他是无敌的
But Ford told me before he was captured
但阿福叔公在被抓前告诉我
that he knows Bill's secret weakness.
他知道比尔的秘密弱点
Weakness?
弱点
Now, if we band together,
现在 如果我们团结一心
if we combine all of our strength,
如果我们联合所有人的力量
our smarts,
所有人的智慧
our... whatever Toby has...
还有 托比的随便什么
Aureus rashes!
黄金疱疹
Then we just might be able to rescue Ford,
那我们就有可能救出阿福
learn Bill's weakness,
找到比尔的弱点
and save Gravity Falls!
拯救重力泉
Have you all forgotten who's in charge here?
你们是不是都忘了这里谁说了算
Besides, we're only safe inside!
况且 我们只有在屋里才安全
It's not like we can take the Mystery Shack to Bill.
我们又不能把神秘小屋搬去比尔那里
Holy hootenanny! Flapjack and fiddlebanjos!
我勒个天 煎饼班卓琴在上啊
Sorry. Sorry. Got a little excited.
抱歉 抱歉 有点激动
What I meant to say is,
我是想说
I think I figured out a way to fight Bill and rescue Ford.
我想到一个击败比尔救出阿福的办法
But we're all gonna have to work together!
但这需要集体的力量
Now...
现在
if you just...
如果我们
Don't worry, Ford. We're coming for you!
别担心 阿福 我们来救你了
Let me go! You insane three-sided...
放我走 你这个三角形的疯子
Wha... What is this place?
这 这里是什么地方
We'll meet again
我们将重逢
Don't know where, don't know when
不知何地 不知何时
Oh, I know we'll meet again some sunny day
噢 我们将在阳光灿烂的日子重逢
Wh... Where am I?
我 我在哪儿
You're in the penthouse suite, kid!
你在楼顶套房♥ 小子
The tip of the pyramid! Have a drink.
金字塔的塔尖 喝一杯吧
Make yourself comfortable.
不要拘束
You know that couch is made from living human skin?
你知道那个沙发是由活人的皮肤做的吗
Quit the games, Cipher!
别耍花招了 赛弗
If I'm still alive, you must want something from me.
既然我还活着 那你一定是有求于我
Ah, sharp as ever, Fordsy.
啊 还是那么聪明 小福福
As you may have noticed...
你可能也注意到了
I've recently had a multi-dimensional makeover!
我最近进行了多♥维♥度的改造
I control space and matter,
我可以控制空间和物质
and now that that dumb baby's out of the way,
现在没有那个大傻孩碍手碍脚
time itself!
时间也归我掌管了
But I wasn't always this way.
但我也不是一直有这种能力
You think those chains are tight?
你觉得这些锁链很紧吗
Imagine living in the second dimension...
想象一下活在二维空间的样子
Flat minds in a flat world with flat dreams.
扁平的思维在扁平的世界做着扁平的梦
I liberated my dimension, Stanford, and I'm here to liberate yours.
我解放了我的维度 斯坦福 我现在来解放你的
There's just one hitch. As it turns out,
现在只有一个障碍 我发现
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表