剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Soos, get a grip on yourself.
苏斯 你清醒点
Giffany can't stalk you because she is not real.
姬法妮不可能跟踪你 因为她不是真实的
Take it from someone who brought an arcade game to life.
相信一个把街机游戏带到现实生活的人的话
This will not end well.
结局会很悲催的
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure she is stuck on TV screens.
别担心 我敢肯定她走不出电视屏幕
Ah, a new challenger approaches,
啊 新的挑战者出现了
prepare to be--
准备好
Oh, boy.
噢 天啊
So hey! Anyway, you want to move this date into the forest
嘿 总之 你想把这次约会挪到
far away from all electronics and people?
远离电子产品和人群的森林中吗
What? But the floor show's about to start!
什么 但是节目表演马上就要开始了
Who wants to hear Hoo-Ha the owl!
谁想听猫头鹰吼哈唱歌♥啊
Hello, friends, Hoo-Ha the owl is dead.
朋友们 大家好 猫头鹰吼哈已经死了
This next song goes out to my forever boyfriend, Soos.
下首歌♥我要送给我永远的男朋友 苏斯
Soos, what's going on?
苏斯 这是怎么回事
No time to explain!
没时间解释了
We got to get out of here!
我们必须马上离开这儿
The only way out, Soos, is in my arms.
苏斯 唯一的出路 就在我怀里
Capture them!
抓住他们
Done!
搞定
Out with the old, in with the new!
旧的不去 新的不来
I feel invincible.
我感觉无敌了
What-- what the--
搞什么
Who wants to get badgered?
谁想和喜獾先生一起玩啊
Sorry, Soos.
对不起 苏斯
But you can't run away from our relationship.
但是你不能再逃避我们之间的关系了
So about all this,
关于这一切
I may have purchased a dating simulator
我可能买♥♥了一个有感情的
that attained sentience and went crazy.
约会模拟游戏 现在她疯了
Oh, I am crazy.
是 我疯了
Crazy for you, Soos.
我为你而疯狂 苏斯
Oh, no.
噢 不
Oh, I'm so sorry, Melody! I'll fix this!
对不起 梅洛蒂 我会解决的
It's me that she wants.
她要的是我
I'll distract her while Dipper and Mabel keep you safe.
我去引开她 迪普和梅宝会保护你的
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法了
Soos, these are children.
苏斯 他们还是孩子
The only way!
唯一的办法了
Over here, Giffany!
跟我来 姬法妮
Stop!
停下
On three, we split.
数三声 我们就分头溜
One, two-
一 二
Stay back, you monster!
别过来 你这个怪物
Yes, yes, get him, Goldie, get him.
好 好 咬住他 金老头 咬住他
I'm gonna eat your face like pizza.
我要像吃披萨一样吃掉你的脸
I have got you surrounded, Soos.
我已经把你包围了 苏斯
There is no way out.
你无处可逃了
Please, let my friends go.
求你了 让我的朋友们离开
I'll do anything you want. I promise.
你要什么我都答应你 我向你保证
I seem to remember someone promising
我好像记得某人向我保证
he will be my boyfriend.
要做我男朋友
Think about it, real girls are unpredictable,
好好想想吧 现实中的女生都难以捉摸
they judge you.
她们以貌取人
You really think Melody is going to take you back
你真以为在这次糟糕的约会之后
after this awful date?
梅洛蒂还会再理你吗
I can download your brain into the game with me
我可以把你的脑子下载到游戏里去 跟我一起
and we will be together forever.
那样我们就能永远在一起了
Stay back.
别过来
Come on, Soos.
来吧 苏斯
Don't make me to leave you, too.
别让我也离开你
What do you say?
你说呢
I say, game over, Giffany!
我说 游戏结束了 姬法妮
No! Wait!
不 等等
You did it!
你做到了
You old, beautiful monster!
你这个漂亮的老怪物
You did it!
你做到了
How's about you and me hit the town?
一起去镇上逛逛怎么样
These old has-beens are going to Vegas!
老家伙们要去拉斯维加斯了
I'm sorry for all this.
我对这一切感到抱歉
I honestly remember this place being a lot more fun
坦白说 我记得我小的时候
when I was a kid.
这里更有趣的
Believe it or not, I've been on worse dates.
不管你信不信 我还经历过更糟的约会
Really?
真的吗
Never date a magician.
千万别跟魔术师约会
Ew! Why would I?
我♥干♥嘛要这么做
Oh, hey, you wouldn't maybe be interested in
嘿 你有没有兴趣这个星期
coming to my cousin's engagement party in a week?
跟我一起参加我堂哥的订婚派对
I promise there is like zero robot badgers.
我保证那里没有机器獾
Yeah, I'll still be in town then.
好啊 我那时还在镇上
Still be in town?
还在镇上
I'm going back home to Portland in a few weeks
几周后我就要回波特兰的家了
but we can video chat, if that's okay with you?
但我们还可以视频通话 你觉得怎么样
A relationship with a girl that
跟一个我只能
I can only see through my computer,
在电脑里看到的女孩谈恋爱啊
sounds perfect.
听起来很棒
Spirit of love, we did it.
爱情的精神 我们做到了
Yes, yes, I'm so happy.
是的 是的 我真高兴
Have you been following us all day?
难道你跟了我们一整天
Soos's life is my soap opera.
苏斯的生活就是我的肥皂剧
Cash money!
现金
Cash money!
现金
In the car with honey
和亲爱的在车里
Travel way too fast, I got money in my glass
旅途太快 杯子里有现金
Cash money
现金
Grab treasures
抓住宝贝
You can't stop the party
你不能阻止派对
Cash money
现金
We're old but we're awesome
我们老了 但我们很棒
We're gonna get married
我们结婚吧
It's a great idea
这主意很好
Who are you to judge?
你要去评判谁
This was a mistake, what--
这是一个错误 什么
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表