剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
什么
Yes! Vengeance!
太好啦 复仇
Oh, no. Mabel!
哦 不 梅宝
Hi. I'm Mabel.
嗨 我是梅宝
So, Australia, huh?
你是澳大利亚人哈
Do you guys eat kangaroo meat over there,
你们那儿吃袋鼠肉吗
or are they strictly pets?
还是只把它们当宠物养
I am from Austria.
我来自奥地利
Tag, tag.
传给你
I am Candy.
我是糖糖
I love the tiny hats you wear on your shoulders.
我喜欢你肩上的小帽子
If you were a boat, do you know what kind you'd be?
如果你是一艘船 知道你会是哪种吗
A dreamboat. That's what kind.
梦之船 就是那种
You're tagged out. Tagged back in.
你出局了 我又回来了
You can't do that. I can tag myself. It's allowed.
你不能这样 我可以传回自己的 不犯规
What exactly was all that?
你们怎么能这样对我
You were flirting with Marius without me.
居然抛下我和马吕斯调情
We're sorry, Grenda. It's just...
对不起 格兰达 只不过
Your flirting style can come off as a bit... intense.
你调情的风格有那么点 太过了
Oh, I see.
我算是知道了
You think I shouldn't be myself
你觉得我来到这栋愚蠢的豪♥宅♥里
just because I'm in this stupid mansion.
就不该表现真实的自我了
I thought you liked my style.
我还以为你们喜欢我的风格呢
We do, but these boys might not.
我们倒是喜欢 可这群帅哥就不一定了
Then I guess they wouldn't like this either.
那他们肯定也不会喜欢这个的
Hey, Marius. Yeah?
喂 马吕斯 怎么了
You've got something on your shirt.
你衣服上有东西
Thank you all for coming.
多谢各位的光临
I think we can all say this party was a rousing success.
看来今晚的宴会举办得圆♥满♥成功
I guess you could say it was a slam dunk, Preston.
圆♥满♥得就像大灌篮一样 普雷斯顿
Yes, yes, I guess, sure.
对 对 你说得挺好的
A toast... to our family name.
请举杯 向我们的家族致意
What?!
怎么回事
Generations locked away.
封印了百年时光
My revenge shall have its day.
是时候血债血偿
Oh, the Grim Reaper.
哟 这不是死神嘛
I've been wondering when you would arrive.
我还以为你都把我忘了
Preston, what are we going to do?
普雷斯顿 我们该怎么办
Prepare the panic room.
准备好避难室
Please... help me.
求求你 救命啊
Whoa! That is messed up.
哎呀 这可真是一团糟
Just one way to change your fates.
扭转命运一线生机犹存
A Northwest must open the party gates.
诺斯维斯特必须亲自敞开大门
A Northwest? Pacifica.
诺斯维斯特 帕西菲卡
Pacifica. There you are.
帕西菲卡 你在这里啊
The ghost is turning everyone to wood,
那幽灵把大家都变成木雕了
and he just started rhyming for some reason.
说话还莫名其妙地押起了韵
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Pacifica?
帕西菲卡
Wanna know why this room was locked up?
想知道为什么这个房♥间被锁住了吗
This is what I found in here.
看看我都发现了什么
A painted record of every
这些画纪录了我的家族
horrible thing that my family's ever done.
做过的每一件可怕的事情
Lying, cheating, and then, there's me.
他们鬼话连篇 信口雌黄 再往后就到我了
I lied to you just because I'm
我跟你撒谎是因为
too scared to talk back to my stupid parents.
我不敢跟我那愚蠢的父母做对
You were right about me.
你说得没错
I am just another link in the world's worst chain.
我只是这个世界败类链条上的另一环而已
Pacifica, I'm sorry about what I said earlier,
帕西菲卡 之前我说气话 实在是对不起
but just because you're your parents' daughter
但你虽然身为他们的女儿
doesn't mean you have to be like them.
并不意味着一定要步你父母的后尘
It's not too late.
现在还来得及
It's too late! Oh, no!
已经太迟了 糟了
You are all wood!
你们都成木头了
Dipper, wait.
迪普 等等
All right, ghost.
看好了 幽灵
Prepare to get...
你就准备
No, wait!
别 等等
No, no, no, no!
惨了 惨了 惨了
No, someone help. Someone help!
不 来人啊 救命啊
A forest of death, a lesson learned.
满园的木头人 都把教训收好
And now, the Northwest manor will burn!
诺斯维斯特庄园即将被大火焚烧
Hey, ugly.
哎 丑八怪
Over here.
我在这儿呢
You want me to let in the townsfolk?
你想让我把镇里人都请来吗
'Cause I'll do it.
我说到做到
Just change everyone back.
把大家都变回来吧
You wish to prove yourself?
想要证明你自己吗
Pull that lever and open the grand gate to the town.
拉下操纵杆 把大门向全镇敞开
Fulfill your ancestors' promise.
实现你祖先的承诺吧
Pacifica Elise Northwest,
帕西菲卡·伊莉斯·诺斯维斯特
stop this instant.
马上停下来
We can't let the town see us like this.
怎么能让全镇的人看到我们这个样子
We have a reputation to uphold.
我们必须要保住贵族的声望
Now come into the panic room.
快来避难室避难吧
There's enough mini sandwiches and oxygen
这里的三明治和氧气
to last you, me, and a butler for a week.
够供应咱们和管家活一个星期
We'll eat the butler.
我们要把管家吃了
You dare disobey us?
你胆敢违背我们
Dingly, dingly. Is this bell broken?
没听到铃♥声♥在叮叮响吗
Our family name is broken,
我们家族早就身名俱裂了
and I'm gonna fix it.
我要把它修正过来
Get it, get it.
快打开 快打开
Yes, yes, it's happening.
好 好 终于实现了
My heart, once as hard as oak,
我坚如橡木的心啊
now grows soft like more of a birch or something.
现在软化得像藤条什么的
Pacifica, you are not like the other Northwests.
帕西菲卡 你和你的家人很不一样
I feel lumber justice.
我的灵魂可以安息了
Oh, yes! Yeah!
好啊 哈哈
Good Lord, the riff-raff.
老天爷啊 乡巴佬都来了
They're everywhere.
到处都是乡巴佬
That's not how the fork should be placed.
叉子怎么能这样乱放呢
Ugh, man, what happened?
呃 到底发生了什么
Grenda, we are so sorry.
格兰达 真是对不起
We shouldn't have left you behind.
我们不该背着你去找帅哥的
It's okay.
没关系的
Maybe I do need to work on my flirting.
我调情的水平还是有待提高啊
Come on, let's go dunk our heads into cheese and chocolate.
走 快去奶酪巧克力里泡泡脑袋吧
Friends. Friends.
还是好闺蜜 好闺蜜
Wait! Don't go.
等等 请留步
Grenda, was it? I must speak with you.
你是叫格兰达吧 我必须跟你谈谈
There's something about you.
你确实有特殊之处
I can't get you out of my head.
让我魂牵梦萦的
You're so bold and confident.
你那么大胆 那么自信
I know you're probably out of my league,
尽管咱们不在同一个阶层
but might I give you mein phone number?
但你可以接受我的手♥机♥号♥吗
I don't have a phone.
我连手♥机♥都没有
Write it on my face.
写我脸上得了
Whoa! Go, Grenda.
格兰达 了不起哟
I guess we shouldn't have sold her short.
看来我们真把她看扁了
I call bridesmaid.
我要当伴娘
What? I call co-bridesmaids.
什么 那我就是伴娘二号♥
Man, if your family hates you for this,
天啊 如果你父母为这事怨你的话
they're idiots. This is great.
那就是脑袋不灵光了 宴会太赞了
Enjoy it while it lasts.
好好享受吧
Next year, I'm sure they're just gonna lock everyone out again.
明年这时候 他们肯定又把大家关在门外了
Hey, guess what we're standing on.
哎 看看我们脚底下
Take that.
看我的
But seriously, I'd better go find someone to clean this up.
玩归玩 我还得找人把这儿清理干净
Whoo! Scoobiddy doo! Hornswaggle my goat knees!
当哩个当 俺的老寒腿啊颤呀么颤
Well, ho-ho, what's up, McGucket?
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表