剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
We're safe now, kids. We're safe.
我们安全了 孩子们 我们安全了
I don't get it. You don't want the pig,
我就是搞不明白 你不想要猪
you don't want my tapes... What are you gonna buy?!
你也不想要我的影碟 你到底想买♥♥些什么
How about this delicious potion?
这些美味的魔药怎么样
Here, have a free sample.
给 免费试喝哦
You should have bought my merch
你真应该在你还有机会的时候
when you had the chance, buddy.
买♥♥我的商品知道吗 哥们儿
But that's OK.
但也没事
I'll have some new for sale very soon...
我很快会有新东西上架哦
And here we have our latest attraction:
而这就是我们最新的展品
The legendary Cheapskate!
传奇性吝啬鬼
I saw it blinking.
我看到它眨眼了耶
Ha! Just an optical illusion.
哈 只是幻觉罢了
Come along, everyone. Step right up!
来这边 各位 跟紧点
That's right, I'm a jerk.
没错 我是个混♥蛋♥
Hey! Wanna play Tic-tac-toe?
嘿 想玩井字棋吗
Hey! I wanted to be X's! Let me be X's.
嘿 我想当叉 让我当叉嘛
Trust me, just let her be X's.
相信我 你就让她当叉吧
Actually, I'm sorry. I changed my mind.
事实上 抱歉啦 我改主意啦
I'll be O's.
我来当圈吧
OK, you're gonna hate me right now...
好吧 估计你现在开始恨我了
But is X's still a possibility?
但 我还能当叉嘛
I don't think you're playing this right...
我觉得你不会玩这个游戏耶
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表