剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
What a lovely normal home.
真是个无比正常的漂亮房♥子啊
Stan Pines!
斯坦·派恩斯
I can't believe it worked.
真不敢相信奏效了
What do I do now? Do I email her?
现在我该怎么做 给她发邮件吗
No, no, you practice.
不 不 你要练习
The more girls you talk to, the better you get at it.
跟越多的女孩子谈话 你的技巧就会越娴熟
Grunkle Stan, these tips are priceless.
斯坦叔公 这些经验真是无价之宝啊
And that's just the tip of the advice-berg.
这只能算我丰富经验的冰山一角
Everyone on board? Probably.
人都齐了吧 应该齐了
Guys? Hello?
伙计们 人呢
Anyone?
有人吗
They'll come back for me.
他们会回来找我的
So then I said to the bouncer,
然后我跟门卫说
"Where's your ID, ugly?"
“丑八怪 你的身份证又在哪儿”
That's where I got this scar.
我这条伤疤就是这么来的
Grunkle Stan, I gotta say,
斯坦叔公 我必须得说
this was one of the best days ever.
今天算是我人生最美好的一天
Look!
快看
That's the Stan Pines method, kid.
这就是斯坦·派恩斯的秘诀 小鬼
Works every time.
百试百灵
I'm just a little worried, though.
可是 我有些担心
I mean, is it bad to flirt with this many girls at once?
我是指 一次和这么多女孩调情 不合适吧
I'm just trying to get over Wendy.
我只是想放下温蒂而已
I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings.
我不想伤任何人的心
Please. That's the best part of flirting on a road trip.
拜托 这就是自驾游时调情最大的好处
You're not gonna see any of these gals again.
你再也不会见到这些女孩子们
To moving on.
敬 移情别恋
Okay, it's time for...
好啦 是时候玩
Truth or dare or don't!
真心话和大冒险和玩不起啦
I choose don't.
我选择玩不起
You always choose don't.
你总是选择玩不起
Fine. Uh... truth.
好吧 那就 真心话
Do you like someone?
你有喜欢的人吗
Uh-oh. Someone's blushing.
喔 有人脸红啦
Okay, maybe just a little.
好吧 也许有一点点
I don't know for sure. It just started.
我自己也不清楚 这感觉才刚开始
Tell us, tell us!
快说 快说
Okay. It begins with a "D,"
好吧 他名字以“迪”开头
and ends with an "ipper."
以“普”结尾
No. Yes.
不会吧 是的
Ready, Grenda? Three, two, one.
准备好了吗 格兰达 三 二 一
Man, coyotes sound a lot worse than I remember.
天 郊狼的叫声比我记忆中的难听多了
Candy, Candy, all my life dreams are coming true right now.
糖糖 糖糖 我的人生梦想全都要实现了
My brother, my best friend.
我弟弟 我最好的朋友
I can't breathe!
我无法呼吸
I'm so excited, I can't breathe!
我太激动了 喘不过气
I never really noticed him before,
以前 我从没真正地注意过他
but he seems deeper lately,
不过他最近似乎变得深沉了
less sweaty and more charming.
流汗少了些 也更迷人了
But how do I approach him?
但是我该怎么接近他呢
Don't even worry about that, Can-Can.
那种事用不着担心 小糖糖
Mabel's got a plan.
梅宝有个计划
Mabel's got a plan.
梅宝有个计划
All right, campers, we got another day
好啦 小营员们 我们迎来了又一个
of breakin' laws and breakin' hearts.
违法犯罪让别人心碎的日子
Everything up until now has been a walk in the park
目前为止的一切 和我们下一个目标相比
compared to our next attraction.
都不过是公园遛弯级别的小儿科
Is it a walk in the world's biggest park?
是在世界上最大的公园遛弯吗
Sort of. There she is, kids.
差不多 我们到了 孩子们
Mystery Mountain.
神秘山
Five times the size of the Mystery Shack,
这里是神秘小屋的五倍大
and what's worse, she has real attractions.
更可怕的是 她有真正的景点
Oh, I have read about this place.
我读到过这个地方
It has sky tram, and a mummy museum,
这里有登山缆车 木乃伊博物馆
and sightings of half-human, half-spider creatures.
还能看到半人半蜘蛛的生物
Even their made-up legends are better than ours.
他们就连瞎编的传说都比我们的好
Today, the mountain falls.
今天 这座山将沦陷
Question. The backseat makes me carsick.
请问 我坐在后座晕车
Can I sit up front today?
今天我能坐前面吗
Also a question. I'm the size of two people.
我也想问 我体型一个顶俩
Can I have a whole seat to myself?
我能一个人占整个座位吗
I don't know. Sure.
不知道 行呗
Ooh, change-up!
换位置
Wait, that means it'll be just me and...
等等 也就是说 这儿只有我和
Candy Chu. Sixth grade.
糖糖·秋 六年级
Oh! Hey.
噢 嘿
You're sitting close.
你坐得好近
So Dipper, I was wondering,
迪普 我很好奇
would you maybe want to walk around
你今天想不想和我一起
the Mystery Mountain with me today?
去神秘山转一转呢
Sure. I mean...
当然 我是说
wasn't that already the plan?
这不就是我们的计划吗
I mean, just us.
我是指 就我们两个
You and me. Candy and Dipper.
我和你 糖糖和迪普
All right, Road Dawgs, I got five bucks
好啦 公路姐妹团 谁去把那头蓝色的公牛翻倒
for whoever can tip the big blue ox.
我就奖励谁五块钱
Go, go, go.
快去吧
I will see you in there.
我们在那儿见
Hey, what's with the mopey mug, kid?
孩子 你怎么一脸无精打采的样子
Stan, you gotta help me.
斯坦叔公 你得帮我
Everything you taught me worked too well.
你教我的每件事 效果都好过了头
I think Candy just asked me out on a date.
我觉得糖糖刚才想和我约会呢
Hey, look at this little champion.
嘿 看看你这个小冠军
What? No. I mean...
什么 不 我是说
Candy's great, she's sweet, and she's smart,
糖糖人挺好的 甜美可爱 聪明伶俐
but I never thought of her like that.
但是我对她从来都没有那种想法
This is all moving way too fast.
这事进展得太快了
Okay, I just need to be honest with her,
好吧 我应该对她实话实说
and tell her I'm not ready for all this.
告诉她这件事我还没有准备好
Don't you see what's happening here?
你还不明白发生了什么吗
That's your dumb obsession with Wendy gettin' in the way of your future.
你对温蒂愚蠢的迷恋 阻碍了你的大好未来
If you wanna move on,
如果你想要移情别恋
you gotta say yes to whatever comes your way.
不管是谁来找你 你都要答应
Speaking of which...
说起来
But I don't wanna lead her on.
但是我不想骗她
Uh-uh-uh, watch and learn.
仔细瞧 好好学
Whoa, I seem to have lost my number.
我好像把自己的电♥话♥号♥码给弄丢了
Can I borrow yours?
能借你的用用吗
You are a riot.
你这个小傻瓜
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹到这里来了
We don't normally get men this handsome round these parts.
我们这一片儿通常都看不到你这样的帅哥
Well, Darlene,
那个 达琳
between you and me, what I'm doin' here is a little secret.
我在这里干啥 是你我之间的小秘密
Oh, you seem like a man with secrets.
你看上去就是一个有秘密的男人
You know, I'm going on a break.
我要下班了 你懂的
You wanna take the sky tram up to Widow's Peak?
想不想坐缆车上寡妇之巅看看
Take my advice or don't,
听不听建议随便你
but clearly, I know what I'm doing.
不过很明显 我这儿进展不错
Oh, fancy.
好极了
Oh, I can't believe this is happening.
不敢相信 这事真的发生了
A real date.
一个真正的约会
I wonder what they'll name the baby.
我想知道他们会给孩子取什么名字
If I had a baby, I would name it
如果我有个孩子 我会叫他
Grenda 2: The Sequel.
格兰达第二部 续集
You would make such a good mother.
你一定会是个好母亲
This place is so enchanting.
这个地方如此迷人
Sort of confused by the phrase
虽然“每日最新木乃伊”这个说法
"new mummies daily" though.
让人摸不着头脑
I mean, how does that even work?
我是说 这根本解释不通啊
This mountain's full of mysteries.
这座山满是未解之谜
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表