剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Well, hello there, traveler.
旅行者 你好
I see your car broke down on this lonesome country road,
我瞧见你的车在这偏僻的乡村小路上抛锚了
a place so remote that no one can hear your screams!
这里人迹稀少 没人能听见你的尖叫
Pretend I didn't say that.
就当我没说过
Come in, come in, but be warned,
进来 快进来 但要当心
if you enter you may be subjected to my tales.
如果你进来了 可能会沉迷于我的故事
Tales designed to sell my merchandise!
我为了卖♥♥出商品而编造的故事
Sorry, I was thinking of something funny I heard earlier.
抱歉 我刚刚在想先前听到的一些有趣的事
Gravity Falls S02E06 Little Gift Shop of Horrors
怪诞小镇 第二季第六集
You've come to the Mystery Shack after-hours,
你已经来到闭馆后的神秘小屋
a time when only our creepiest
现在只有最恐怖的
and most cursed objects are for sale,
和被诅咒的物品出♥售♥
like that thing there!
就像那边的东西一样
No, not a fan? Too many orifices?
不喜欢吗 身上洞太多吗
All right, I can tell what you're looking for
好吧 我可以看出你在寻找的是
is this disembodied hand.
这只假手
Why is it so expensive?
为什么这么贵
Well, that's quite a tale
这事说来话长了
and it's called Hands Off!
这个叫做断手
No, seriously, hands off, that's not for sale.
不 说真的 这个断手是不卖♥♥的
All right.
好吧
Hands Off!
断手
当停车场遇上垃圾堆
重力泉跳蚤市场
Swap meet! Swap meet! Swap meet!
跳蚤市场 交换旧货 交换旧货
Look at all these priceless treasures.
看看这些无价之宝
Bobbly-heads!
摇头娃娃
They agree with everything I say.
我说什么他们都同意呢
Professor glasses!
教授眼镜
They make me look like a genius.
戴上它我看起来就像个天才
Look at these faux-gold beauties.
瞧瞧这些假黄金做的美物
They're mob-boss quality.
真有黑帮老大的范儿啊
All right, kids, prepare to watch the delicate art of the deal.
好啦 孩子们 准备看我一展讨价议价的美妙艺术吧
Hey, hag-face! How much for the junk watches?
喂 妖婆 这些旧表多少钱
They are not for sale.
这些表不卖♥♥
Not for you, Stan Pines!
就是不卖♥♥给你 斯坦·派恩斯
The wind whispers your name!
风在轻吟你的名字
Shh... Shush, you guys.
嘘 你们都安静点
All right, I get it, you're creepy.
够了 我懂了 你这个怪人
Anyway, less talky, more watchy!
总之 你少说几句就能多卖♥♥几块手表
Get your hands off my watch!
别碰我的手表
Yeesh! Freak show.
恶心 怪人
Wow, someone needs to work on their social skills.
哇 某人得练练社交技巧喽
And their observation skills.
还有观察能力
Boom!
砰
Good job, heisting hands.
干的好 能偷天盗影的手
Grunkle Stan, are you seriously shoplifting from a witch?
斯坦叔公 你真要从女巫那儿偷东西吗
That sounded like a curse.
这样听来好像个诅咒
"That sounded like a curse!"
这样听来好像个诅咒
Hey, anyone want to buy a wet blanket?
嘿 有人想买♥♥条湿毛毯吗
We got a wet blanket for sale!
我们出♥售♥湿毛毯呢
I can't survive in this market.
我在这市场上混不下去了
Ha, curse.
呵呵 诅咒
Yeah, right.
是啊
Wait, is this curse ugly or normal ugly?
等等 这个诅咒是恶毒的还是一般毒
Looks like I got off scot-free.
貌似我一点事都没有
All right, kiddos, breakfast time.
好了 小家伙们 早饭时间
Prepare your mouths for--
准备享受这盘
Whoa! Whoa-ah! No hands!
啊 天哪 没有手
Grunkle Stan, what happened to your hands?
斯坦叔公 你的手怎么啦
So I might have got cursed a little,
我大概是中了点诅咒吧
but the watch looks nice, right?
不过这表看起来真棒 是吧
Foolish man, thieving hands find wicked face!
蠢货 偷窃的双手会揭发邪恶的面孔
You must return what isn't yours...
你必须归还不属于你的东西
That's better.
这样好多了
I told you, Grunkle Stan,
我跟你说过 斯坦叔公
you got to give that watch back and apologize.
你必须把表还回去并且道歉
What?
什么
That old crone should apologize to me
应该是那个老太婆给我道歉才对
for denying my right to buy cheap junk.
因为她剥夺了我买♥♥便宜货的权力
I don't need hands, I've got self respect.
我才不需要手呢 我可是有自尊的人
Mabel, sweetie, will you make your uncle some hands?
梅宝 亲爱的 你能帮你叔公做双手吗
La-la-la. Hands makeover!
啦啦啦 双手大改造
Say hello to your "New hands"! In quotes.
和你的“新手”打个招呼吧 加引号♥
Nice work, kid.
做的不错 孩子
See, hands are overrated.
瞧 新手比预想好多了
I'm ready to take on the day!
我准备好迎接这一天啦
Ma'am.
夫人
Hey, Mr. Pines.
派恩斯先生
Should we play toss me a dozen eggs like we always do?
我们是不是该像平常一样玩扔鸡蛋游戏了
No, Jimmy, wait! Not today!
不 吉米 等等 今天不行
Not today!
今天不行
Let's find that witch.
我们去找那个巫婆吧
According to the swap meet pamphlet,
跳蚤市场宣传册上说
the hand witch lives in a horrible hand witch lair
手巫婆住在手巫婆山上的
on Hand Witch Mountain.
一个恐怖的手巫婆洞穴里
Stop saying hand witch!
别再说手巫婆了
Grunkle Stan, did you just tap my shoulder?
斯坦叔公 你刚才是不是拍了下我的肩膀
Kid, I can't tap anything.
孩子 我现在可什么都拍不了
Guys, can you stop tapping both my shoulders?
伙计们 你们能不要拍我两个肩膀了好吗
Hands! Lots of hands!
手 好多手
Look at this touching scene.
看看这感人的一幕
Up top!
击个掌
You guys, you guys get me.
你们真懂我
All right, you horrible wench, you got me.
行了 你个可怕的老姑娘 你抓住我了
Stealing is wrong, etcetera, take it.
偷窃是错误的行为 等等 拿去
Now can I have my hands back?
那现在能把我的手还给我吗
I have a certain gesture I'd like to share with you.
有个手势我想与你分享
Alas, your hands cannot be gotten so easily.
哎呀 拿回你的手可没那么简单
The spirits say, um...
咒语规定 呃
that the curse can only be broken by a kiss!
只有一个吻才能解开这个诅咒
What?
什么
It's all right, kids.
只能这样了 孩子们
Just look away.
你们转过去
A kiss on the lips!
是亲嘴
What? Forget it! I'm not kissing any of that mess.
天啊 休想 我才不会亲那个恶心的东西
I don't need my hands that bad.
我还没那么需要我的手
Yeah, you're just making stuff up now.
是啊 你根本是在胡扯
Let's go, kids.
孩子们 我们走
No, wait! Don't go!
不 等等 别走
You're right, you're right.
你是对的 你是对的
I was just making all that stuff up.
刚才那些都是我编的
Just trying to get something going, you know.
我就是想找人发展一下 你懂的
So hard to meet people these days.
最近难得结识其他人
So this was all just a ploy to get a date?
那么所有的这一切是就是为了能约个会
I'm desperate, okay?
我很饥渴 行了吧
But every time I bring someone back here
可每次我把人带到这里来
without keeping their hands hostage, they just run away!
如果没扣下他们的手 他们就会跑掉
Well, yeah, look at this horror show.
是啊 看看这可怕的地方
It's creepy even for a cave!
对一个山洞来说也是够毛骨悚然的了
You just need to redecorate.
你只是需要重新装饰一下
For example...
比如说
A handelabra!
一个手制烛台
Ooh, the hand witch likes.
噢 手巫婆很喜欢这个
Then watch me work.
那就看我的吧
Home makeover!
家居大改造
Redecorate.
重新装♥修♥
Redo you.
重新刷墙
Change it around.
改变环境
You got to do it to make it work.
付出努力才能得到回报
Okay. Time to take a look at your fantastic new cave.
好了 现在看看你漂亮的新家吧
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表