剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Men will definitely tolerate you now.
男人们现在绝对能容忍♥你了
And I left a book of pickup lines on the end table.
我还在茶几上给你留了本搭讪攻略
Blah! Oh, my goodness!
噢 我的老天
I can't believe this is the same cave!
不敢相信这还是原来那个山洞
Oh, my goodness!
天哪
I just can't find the words.
我高兴得说不出话来啦
How about "Here's your hands back"?
说句“把手还给你”怎么样
Oh, right.
噢 对了
Shaky, Scratchy.
有点抖 有点痒
I've missed you old rascals.
我想死你们这双坏家伙了
You're all right, sister.
你没问题了 姐们儿
Will you be my boyfriend now?
那你现在能做我的男朋友了吗
No, never.
不 没戏
Well, I learned nothing.
好吧 我什么也没学到
Back to my crippling loneliness.
又要回到我一瘸一拐的孤独生活了
Hey, I'm lost in these mountains.
嗨 我在这片山区迷路了
Could I crash here for the night?
我能在这里住一夜吗
Please, come in. Uh...
请进来吧
"Girl, are those space pants?
“天哪 这是条太空裤吗”
Because your butt looks out of this world."
“因为你的屁♥股♥举世无双啊”
Well, thanks for noticing.
谢谢你注意到了
Yes!
太好了
All right, I get it.
好了 我懂了
You don't want the hand, you're a savvy customer.
你不想要手 你是个明智的顾客
But perhaps you'd be interested in buying, um...
但也许你会想买♥♥ 呃
this magic pig.
这只魔力猪
Sure he doesn't look magic,
他的确看起来没什么魔力
but there is a very interesting story
但是我马上就能给他编一个
I'm about to make up about him,
非常有意思的故事给你听
and it's called
故事的名字叫做
Abaconings!
怪猪奇谈
"The What-The-Heck-A-Hedron!
“搞毛啊多面体”
Solve this test of intelligence
只要解开这个智力谜题
and your photo could be on this box."
你的照片就可能出现在这个盒子上
Whoa. That's false advertising I can get behind.
这种虚假广♥告♥我还是能识破的
Come on.
拜托
Ooh, that's a bummer.
那可是太遗憾了
This is May May and The Hogg coming at you on the AM.
这是小梅梅与哼唧的早间广播
Not sure we can say that on the air.
不知道咱在电台上能不能说这个哟
Don't touch that dial, truckers,
别碰调频板了 老司机们
'cause The Hogg just ate it.
因为哼唧刚刚把它们都吃了
Mabel, could you knock it off?
梅宝 你能消停会儿吗
I'm trying to solve this intelligence puzzle,
我正忙着解开这个智力游戏呢
but it seems impossible.
但似乎不太好弄啊
Maybe you're just not smart enough.
也许你就是不够聪明呗
We'll see about that.
那我们走着瞧
Buried near the falls is the legendary percepshroom.
传说中的洞察蘑菇就长在瀑布边上
To increase brain power, grind it up
需要增强脑力时 将其碾碎
and apply to the forehead overnight.
并在夜间涂抹于前额上
Tomorrow, I own you!
明天 我就搞定你
I feel smarter already.
我已经感觉到自己智商爆表了
The digits of pi are 3.1...
圆周率是3.1
415926 etcetera.
415926等等
What? Who said that?
什么 谁说的
Mabel?
梅宝
Whoa! Dipper, look.
迪普 快看
Greetings, friends. It is I, Waddles the pig.
朋友们早上好 是我呀 小猪摇摇
What?
什么
Waddles, what happened to you?
摇摇 你怎么了
Have you been possessed by the spirit of a nerd?
你是被学霸的灵魂附体了吗
I understand my transformation may be vexing,
你们对我变化的不适是可以理解的
but I have prepared a presentation.
不过我已经准备了一个演示文稿
Forgive me. My pig arms are cute and useless.
见笑了 我的猪蹄除了可爱别无它用
The brain goop! You ate it and built all this, didn't you?
健脑浆 你是吃了它以后造的这些吗
This isn't right!
这不科学
The pig goes oink. The pig goes oink!
小猪噜噜叫 小猪噜噜叫呀
Now the pig goes wherever he can shine
现在小猪可以叫出任何声音
the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorance.
并用智慧之光将愚昧驱赶
Whoa! What-the-heck-a-hedron!
天哪 “搞毛啊多面体”
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
I can teach you, Dipper. I can teach you many things.
我能教你的 迪普 我能教你很多东西
From the secrets of astrophysics to the--
从天体物理学的奥秘到
Man, I am loving this new Waddles.
我真是爱死这个新的摇摇了
Yeah, he's, uh, he's definitely... different.
是啊 他 他的确是变了
Dude, that rocket cart is amazing!
哥们儿 这个火箭小车真是太酷了
You and me should go invent stuff.
我们应该一起发明些什么
Uh, Waddles, don't you want to stay up here
摇摇 你不想和我一起在楼上
and record some morning pranks with me?
录些早间整人片段了吗
Mabel, this pig's got a gift.
梅宝 这只猪才华横溢
He needs to share it with the world.
它需要和世界分享自己的才华
I'm sorry, Mabel.
对不起 梅宝
There is more to life than making fart noises
生命中还有很多事情比发出屁声
and laughing at those fart noises.
和嘲笑屁声更加重要
I see that now.
我现在明白了
Yeah, you guys just go on without me.
好 你们就抛下我一起玩耍吧
Oh, my kite got stuck in a tree.
噢 我的风筝挂在树上了
I hate everything!
我恨一切
I bet we could be of service.
说不定我们可以帮上忙
Ah! An affront against nature!
对大自然的公然冒犯呀
Ha! Forget kites.
别在意风筝了
Here, take this rocket pack I invented
来 拿着这个我发明的火箭背包
and explore the heavens yourself.
亲身体验天堂吧
Forget that, Grenda is gonna look at cute boys through skylights.
管他呢 格兰达要透过天窗观赏小帅哥了
I rule the sky!
天高任我飞
Dude, that rocket pack we made was amazing.
哥们儿 我们做的那个火箭背包真是太帅了
Don't forget the laser gun we made for Candy.
别忘了我们为糖糖发明的激光枪
That's to my enemies!
敌人吃我一枪
Welcome to May May and The Hogg AM.
欢迎收听小梅梅和哼唧的早间广播
Top story today,
今日头条
coping with crippling loneliness after losing my co-host.
处理我失去搭档后的绝望孤独
Loneliness!
孤独
What did that nasty goop do to you?
那碗粘糊糊的浆到底对你做了什么
You're not happier like this, are you?
你这样并没有更加快乐吧 有吗
Ha-ha. This is your greatest invention yet.
这是你目前最伟大的发明了
It could solve every problem of mankind.
它能解决人类的一切问题
And bring me many potatoes, delicious potatoes.
然后给我很多土豆 美味的土豆
Yummy yummy for my fat little pig tummy.
猪猪吃香香
What the heck is going on here?
你们在这里干什么呢
Mabel, you are just in time to behold our greatest achievement.
梅宝 你刚好有幸见证我们最伟大的发明
The smarticle accelerator!
“智粒子加速器”
Solving that brain puzzle was just the tip of the iceberg.
解开那个智力游戏只是冰山一角
With this, Waddles will be able to solve
有了它 摇摇就能解决
all the greatest puzzles of the universe.
宇宙间所有的极难谜题
The origin of life. The meaning of existence.
生命的起源 存在的意义
Why dudes have nipples.
男人为什么长乳♥头♥
Soon your pig is gonna be world famous,
不久你的猪将闻名世界
meeting with scientists, presidents.
与科学家和总统当面会谈
I wonder if I can teach him to wear pants.
我想试试能不能教它穿裤子
The whole world?
全世界
But when will you have time for us?
那咱们还能在一起玩吗
I'm your best friend.
我是你最好的朋友啊
I'm still your friend, Mabel.
我依然是你的朋友 梅宝
But I'm helping people now.
但是我现在可以帮助人类了
But what about helping me?
那你能不能帮助我呢
Do you really want to spend your whole life in meetings
你真的想把一生都花在
with dumb smart guys?
和蠢了吧唧的天才会面上吗
This brain junk has made you forget who you are.
那个垃圾脑浆已经让你忘记自己了
Don't you remember us?
还记得我们在一起的时光吗
Remember those times
回忆那些时光
Don't forget to remember those times
不要忘了回忆那些时光
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表