剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Does that even make sense?
没道理啊
Why has no one pointed that out?
为什么没人指出来
Okay, I think we're safe.
好了 我们应该是安全了
We playing "guess who"?
我们在玩猜猜我是谁吗
Dude, I know it's you, Dipper.
老兄 我知道是你 迪普
Such big, strong hands.
好粗壮的手啊
You shouldn't have come here.
你们不该来这儿的
We do not give up our secrets lightly.
我们不会轻易放弃我们的秘密的
Who are you bathrobe-wearing freaks?
你们这些穿着浴袍的怪胎都是什么人
Why are you doing this?
为什么要这么做
What's with your creepy British accent?
你那奇怪的英式口音是怎么回事
Well, I suppose we are going to erase your minds anyway.
反正我们也要消除你们的记忆了
Toby Determined?
托比·迪特敏德
Bud Gleeful?
巴德·格里夫
That farmer guy?
那个农夫
Creepy dude who married a woodpecker?
娶了啄木鸟的那个怪人
You, too? How's that marriage goin', by the way?
你也在 顺便问一句 你们的婚姻还好吗
Oh, great, great.
哦 很好很好
Not great.
一点都不好
And you've never met me before.
你以前从没见过我
And if you had, you wouldn't remember.
即使你见过 你也不会记得
I am blind Ivan,
我是瞎子伊凡
and we are the society of the blind eye.
我们就是盲眼秘社
Formed many years ago by our founder...
很多年前由我们的创始人创办的
Our founder... does anyone remember who he was?
我们的创始人 有人记得他叫什么吗
We've been usin' that ray on our own brains an awful lot.
我们自己也经常使用那个射线
Why would you do all this? What do you have to gain?
你们为什么要这么做 你们这是图什么
As you have no doubt discovered,
你们一定也发现了
Gravity Falls is a town plagued with supernatural strangeness.
重力泉镇一直被超自然现象所困扰
No one knew how to stop the things that went bump in the night,
没人知道如何阻止夜间突然袭来的怪异事件
so our founder invented the next best thing--
于是我们的创始人就发明了这个好东西
a way for us to forget.
让我们忘掉的方法
We took it upon ourselves to help the troubled townsfolk
我们主动去帮助受困扰的镇民
by erasing the memories of the strange things they've seen.
通过消除记忆帮他们忘掉看到的奇怪的事情
Now the people of Gravity Falls
现在重力泉镇的人们
go about their lives ignorant and happy,
无知而快乐地生活着
thanks to us.
多亏了我们
And as a perk,
作为福利
we help ourselves forget things that trouble us.
我们也帮自己忘掉困扰我们的事情
Everyone has something they'd rather forget.
每个人都有自己想忘记的事情
In fact, your own sister was about to use that ray on herself.
事实上 你的亲姐姐也准备用那个射线来着
Isn't that right?
我没说错吧
Mabel? Seriously?
梅宝 有没有搞错
Ha-ha. Maybe.
哈哈 貌似是这么回事
Don't you see? This is ruining lives.
你难道没发现吗 这会毁掉我们的生活的
What about old man McGucket?
你看麦戈科特老头儿
He lives in a hut and talks to animals,
他住在小窝棚里 只能和动物说话
thanks to you.
都是因为你
Don't you feel bad about that?
你难道不为此感到内疚吗
Mmm, maybe a little.
好像有一点
But not anymore.
现在没了
You won't be telling anyone else what you've learned here.
可不能让你们把在这里知道的东西告诉其他人
Say good-bye to your summer.
和你们的夏天说再见吧
Guys, if we're gonna forget everything,
伙计们 如果我们即将忘记一切
I got some stuff I wanna get off my chest.
有些心里话我一定要说出来
Mabel, for half the summer, I thought your name was maple,
梅宝 这个夏天的前半段我一直以为你的名字是“美泡”
like the syrup. No one corrected me.
跟糖浆似的 没人纠正过我
I only love some of my stuffed animals,
我的动物毛绒玩具 我只爱其中一部分
and the guilt is killing me!
我内疚得快要死掉了
Sometimes I use big words and I don't actually know what they mean.
我有时候拽词拽得自己都不知道是什么意思
I mean, I'm supposed to be the smart guy.
我是说 我应该是个聪明人才对
If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?
如果我不是聪明人 那我是谁
Okay, I'm not actually laid back.
好吧 其实我的脾气根本没那么好
I'm stressed, like, 24/7.
我压力很大 差不多每时每刻吧
Have you met my family?
你们见过我的家人吗
Oh, stop being a bunch of babies.
行了 别闹孩子脾气了
McGucket?!
麦戈科特
I raided the mining display for weapons.
我从采矿展台抄来了武器
Now fight like a hillbilly, fellers.
像乡巴佬一样战斗吧 伙计们
Nobody better mess.
谁也别惹我
They know too much. Don't let them escape!
他们知道得太多了 别让他们跑了
Get this song outta your head.
把这首歌♥赶出脑袋吧
Dysentery's gonna get you, dawg.
痢疾来找你了 老兄
I gotta get the memory tube.
我去拿记忆管
Oh, no, you don't.
你休想
Mabel, catch.
梅宝 接着
I'll take that, thank you.
我要了 谢谢
Give it up, boy.
放弃吧 小子
You're no match for the unstoppable power of...
你是敌不过这难以抵挡的力量
That's right, I don't wear nothin' under my robe.
没错 我在袍子里什么都没穿
Not gonna apologize for that.
不打算为这事道歉
Maybe y'all should apologize for bein' a bunch of prudes.
或许你们这帮大惊小怪的人才该道歉
Eww!!
恶心
Time to erase that forever.
该把这个永久消除掉
Give me that tube. Never!
把那管子给我 绝不
That memory belongs to McGucket.
那记忆是属于麦戈科特的
The society's secrets belong to us.
秘社的秘密是属于我们的
End of the line.
结束了
By tomorrow, this will all seem like a bad dream.
到了明天 这一切都只是场噩梦罢了
Say good-bye to your precious memories.
对你们宝贵的记忆说再见吧
No!!
不
McGucket, you took a bullet for me.
麦戈科特 你替我挡了一枪
Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
我的天 你没事吧
Okay as I'll ever be.
我一直都会没事的
What?
什么
Why... isn't... this... working?
这个为什么不管用了
Hit me with your best shot, baldy.
使出吃奶的劲儿打我吧 秃头
My mind's been gone for 30-odd years.
我的脑袋疯癫了三十多年了
You can't break what's already broken.
你是没法再弄坏已经坏掉的东西的
Say good night, Sally.
说晚安吧 萨利
Unhand us!
放了我们
It isn't so fun being tied up, is it?
被绑着不那么好玩吧
Hey, wanna draw on their faces? What?
嘿 想不想在他们脸上乱涂 什么
Hey, stop that!
嘿 住手
That's not funny.
这可不好玩
It's pretty funny.
相当好玩
It's, like, objectively funny.
这真是客观存在的好玩啊
We'll have our revenge.
我们会报仇的
We'll never forget what you've done.
我们绝不会忘记你们的所作所为
Oh, I think you just might.
我想你们应该会忘记
Say cheese.
笑一个
Thanks for visiting the museum for gold miner appreciation night.
感谢今晚光临博物馆参加淘金者铭记之夜
Be sure to tip the gold miner on your way out.
别忘了出门时给淘金者一点小费
I'm sorry, but what's my name?
不好意思 我叫什么名字
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Oh, might have overdone that one.
那位好像有点消除过头了
Your name is Toot-toot McBumbersnazzle.
你的名字叫图图·麦邦博斯纳兹
You're a traveling banjo minstrel,
你是个四海为家的班卓艺人
with a song in your heart
你的心中有一首歌♥
and funny tattoos on your head.
头顶有搞笑的纹身
Yes, I am Toot-toot McBumbersnazzle. Cheers!
没错 我是图图·麦邦博斯纳兹 好耶
Toot-toot is my name
图图是我的名字
All right, McGucket.
好了 麦戈科特
Are you ready to see your memories?
准备好观看你的记忆
Find out who you really are?
弄清楚你到底是谁了吗
I'm not so sure.
我不确定
What if I don't like what I see?
如果我不喜欢所看到的一切怎么办
We've come all this way. Go on.
咱们都走到这一步了 来吧
My name is Fiddleford Hadron McGucket,
我是费多福·哈德隆·麦戈科特
and I wish to unsee what I have seen.
我希望自己没看到过之前所见的东西
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表