剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Gravity Falls S02E02 Into the Bunker
怪诞小镇 第二季第二集
What do we do, Chadley?
我们该怎么办 查徳雷
I thought they were dead.
我以为他们已经死了
Far worse, Trixandra.
比那还糟 崔西安达
They're nearly almost dead but not quite!
他们快死了但还没完全死透
Man, these movies are a lot less scary
天啊 和真正的僵尸较量过之后
when you've actually fought real zombies.
再看这类电影真是越来越不恐怖了
They're slow.
他们太慢了
Just power-walk away from them.
快步走都能甩掉他们
How much you want to bet that guy dies first?
你愿意赌多少钱那个人先死
Aah! My face is being eaten a lot.
啊 我的脸被啃了一大口
Chadley ain't pretty no more.
查徳雷不再帅气迷人了
One second.
稍等
Ugh, another text from Robbie.
呃 罗比又发来条短♥信♥
Oh, yeah, Robbie.
哦 对 罗比
How's, uh, how's all that going?
这个 他是怎么个情况
Ugh, I'm over him.
我已经放下他了
I just wish he was over me.
真希望他也能早点放下我
Just look at these texts.
你看这短♥信♥
Winky frown?
眨眼的哭脸
What does that even mean?
这表情到底什么意思啊
And you're not...
你怎么不去
not like, seeing any other guys or...
不去 找找别的男生 或者说
Of course I am.
我当然有啊
Meet my new boyfriend, dude.
见见我的新男友 伙计
Right, right.
对 对
So...
所以说
So, you know, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to,
这个 你懂的 我好奇你是否想要
I mean, if--if you and me would ever,
我是说 你跟我有没有可能
I mean, if maybe you...
我想说的是 你会不会
Hmm, wanted to join me and Mabel on this mystery hunt tomorrow.
想要参加明天我和梅宝的探秘之旅
Conspiracy stuff and all that.
那些阴谋的东西什么的
That's all.
就这些
Yeah, dude.
当然了 伙计
I love doing junk with friends.
我喜欢跟朋友一起混
Yo, Chadley, watch out!
哟 查徳雷 小心点
Yeah. 'Cause that's what we are.
对 因为我们就是这样嘛
It's all we'll ever be...
我们一直都只是
Friends.
朋友
Dude, you're lying on my bra.
伙计 你躺在我胸罩上了
Hey, easy with that.
嘿 当心点
It's genuine plastic.
那全是用塑料做的
And re-pave the cracks in the parking lot while you're at it.
顺便把这个停车场上的裂缝也重新填一下吧
I don't want my car falling into China.
我可不想让我的车掉到中国去
Mr. Pines, what exactly caused all this damage?
派恩斯先生 到底是由什么引起的损坏
I need to write a report.
我要写份报告
Uh, a big woodpecker.
呃 一个超大啄木鸟
Keep the change.
钱拿好
I'm winking under my eye patch.
我在眼罩下对你使眼色
Works for me.
对我很有效哦
Now where'd those kids run off to?
话说那些熊孩子跑哪里去了
Thank you all for coming.
感谢各位的到来
Hey, when there's a mystery,
嘿 哪里有神秘
you can count on your sister-ee.
哪里就有你姐 解密
That's an amazing rhyme.
好厉害的押韵
"When you want some good--
当你想要些好
When, when you need a Soos..."
当你需要苏斯时
You've-- Oh, gosh. I don't know.
你 神啊 就是押不了韵
We're here to solve the number one mystery in Gravity Falls.
我们来这儿是为了解决重力泉头号♥神秘事件
Who wrote this journal?
是谁写的这本日志
Thirty years ago the author vanished without a trace,
三十年前作者就销声匿迹
but according to this new clue,
但根据新的线索
we may have found his secret hiding place.
我们也许会找到他秘密的藏身地点
We find that author, we learn the answers to everything.
只要找到作者 我们就能解答所有的谜题
We just need to figure out a way to get down there...
我们只需找到下去的路
Chop it down, dudes.
悠着点 同志们
Wendy.
温蒂
Oh, hey. You came.
噢 嘿 你来啦
Dude, I'm so stoked about this.
伙计 我已经迫不及待了
I've been wanting to go adventuring with you guys.
我一直期盼着和你们一起探险呢
Sure beats picking up after my dad at home.
肯定比在家给老爸收拾烂摊子好玩
Who put that wall there?
是谁把墙放那儿的
Thanks for the invite, man.
感谢邀请 伙计
Of course! Any time you want to-- I'm-- We're always-- Us.
那当然了 无论何时你想要 我 我们总会 我们
Uh-oh.
哎哟喂
Inviting Wendy on our mission?
邀请温蒂加入我们的任务
Me thinks there's romance afoot.
姐猜这儿有奸♥情♥哟
No, look Mabel.
才不是呢 听着梅宝
I've thought this through, and I'm over Wendy.
我想通了 我已经放下温蒂了
I've looked at it from every angle,
我从各个角度都考虑过了
and that thing was going nowhere.
做那种事根本是无用功
I know what matters to me now,
我知道现在什么事对我最要紧
and it's finding the author of this journal.
就是找到这本日志的作者
Ha! You're over Wendy?
哈 你能放得下温蒂
Allow me to put on my skepticals.
请允许我对此深表怀疑
I've moved on, Mabel.
我已经向前看了 梅宝
You should, too.
你也该这样
Skepticals.
深表怀疑
Hey, is it just me
嘿 只有我感觉是这样吗
or does that branch kind of look like a lever?
那个树枝看起来像个控制杆机关
Huh. Yeah.
嗯 对
But how do we get up there?
但我们该怎么上去呢
Seems like we'd need, like, a ladder.
看起来我们需要 一个梯子
Or, like, ladder shoes?
或者像是 高跷
Yeah, ladder shoes.
对 高跷
I'll get Soos to draw up a prototype.
我让苏斯画个草图
Oh, yeah.
噢 对了
My dad used to make me compete in these lumberjack games when I was a kid.
我小时候 我爸老逼我参加伐木竞赛
Guess I kind of ruled at it.
我算是游刃有余了
Whoa, whoa. What is that?
什么情况
Oh, no!
哦 不
All right, guys. This is it.
好的 同志们 目标出现
Remember, whatever happens down there, we tell no one.
切记 无论下面发生什么 我们都不能告诉其他人
Now, who wants to go first?
好 谁想打头
Dude!
神啊
This is so stupid cool.
这也太酷了吧
It's like a fallout shelter or something.
貌似是个放射性尘埃躲避所
It must have belonged to the author.
这一定是作者的
This is going over my bed.
我要把这个挂我我床头上
My face feels fuzzy.
我的脸上毛茸茸的
This is incredible.
不可思议
It's like he was preparing for a disaster.
貌似他在为灾难做准备
But what kind of disaster
但是什么样的灾难
would need supplies for over sixty years?
需要准备六十多年的物资呢
Oh, my gosh.
我的神啊
A Shmez dispenser.
狮门思分分乐
I remember these things.
我记得这些东西
What's that?
你说什么
Yes, I will have some of your old-timey face food.
对 我当然要来点儿你的怀旧糖果
Ew. Dusty.
呃 都是灰尘
Wait, guys.
等等 伙计们
I think this can was opened recently.
这个罐头好像是最近才打开的
The author might still be alive, down here.
作者没准还活着 就在这儿
Wait a minute.
等一下
I think I know where he might have gone.
我想我知道他往哪边去了
Oh, man.
哦 天啊
Was this place built in the past or the future.
这地方到底什么时候建的
Yeah. This room is way creepy.
嗯 这房♥间怪诡异的
Not as creepy as Dipper's Internet history.
没迪普的网上历史记录诡异啦
What's going on, dudes?
什么情况 伙计们
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表