剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Don't forget who defeated you last time.
别忘了上次是谁打败你的
Right, you defeated me.
是啦 你打败过我
Well, if you ever change your mind,
但是 如果你改变了想法
I'll be here for you ready to make a deal.
我就在这里等你决定来和我做这个交易
Hey, want to hear my impression of you in about 3 seconds.
嘿 想花三秒听听我对你的印象吗
Hey, I'm puppet Stan.
嘿 我是斯坦布偶
Still ignoring this.
还是懒得理你
Hey, Mabel.
嘿 梅宝
Whoa, bag check for Dipper's eyes.
迪普的眼袋大得该安检了
Nobody?
没人笑
Dipper, I told you to get some sleep last night.
迪普 我昨晚告诉你了要睡一会
Here, wake up with some Mabel juice.
来 喝点梅宝果汁清醒一下
It has plastic dinosaurs in it.
里面还有只塑料恐龙哦
It's like if coffee and nightmares had a baby.
简直像咖啡和噩梦生出的小孩
Mabel, listen. Last night I had a dream with Bill in it.
梅宝 听着 昨天晚上我梦见比尔了
Wait, hold up. The triangle guy?
等等 你是说那个三角形的家伙
He said he'd give me the code of the laptop
他说他能给我笔记本电脑的密♥码♥
if I gave him something.
只要我帮他个小忙
Like I'd actually trust Bill, right?
好像我会信他的话似的 对吧
Don't worry, bro.
别担心 老弟
Today is the day that the mystery twins are back in action.
今天就是我们神秘双胞胎重新开始行动的日子了
I'll help you crack that code.
我会帮你解开密♥码♥的
I just got to hand off my puppet stuff
我只需要把那些做布偶的材料
to my production crew.
移交给我的制♥作♥团队
Production crew?
制♥作♥团队
We read the script. Very emotional.
我们读了剧本 十分感人
I cried, like, eight times.
我哭了大概八次
Hey, ladies.
嘿 姑娘们
Gabe!
盖比
I was just blading by. Helps me dry out my ponytail after a shower.
我滑旱冰过来 好帮我吹干洗澡弄湿的马尾辫
Hoppity boppity.
酷炫 火♥辣♥
It's so great to see you.
见到你真高兴
I was just working on the world's greatest puppet show.
我正在准备世上最伟大的布偶表演
It has puppets.
有很多布偶
Your passion is so refreshing, Mabel,
你的热情太令人振奋了 梅宝
unlike the girl from last night's puppet show.
不像昨晚那个表演布偶戏的姑娘
Single-stitch on one puppet and cross-stitch on the other?
一个布偶用简单直线针绣法而另一个布偶用十字针绣法
I was like, uh-huh.
我当时感觉 呃啊
Cross... huh?
十字 啊
Naturally I deleted her off my cell phone contacts list.
理所当然地我就把她从我的手♥机♥联♥系♥人里删除了
Naturally.
理所当然
I know you won't let me down though.
但我知道你不会让我失望
Based on what you said the other day,
根据你那天说的
you must be a puppet expert.
你肯定是一个布偶专家
You know, Gabe, you look pretty sweaty.
盖比 你看起来出了不少汗
You should really take your shirt off.
你真的应该把衣服脱了
Right?
对不
Aren't we all thinking that?
难道你们不是这样想的吗
Later, ladies.
回见 姑娘们
We got to up our game, girls.
我们必须得补补课了 姑娘们
Did you hear that thing he said about the stitches?
你没听到他刚刚说的什么绣法吗
Don't worry, Mabel, your crew can handle it.
别担心 梅宝 你的团队能搞定的
How many eyes does a face have again?
再问一下 一张脸上有几只眼睛来着
I got it. I got it. Oh!
我能行 我能行 噢
I'm not okay.
我有事
Ah! Okay, I'm back on fabrication.
啊 好吧 我要重新制♥作♥布偶
Get me my lint roller.
把我的粘毛器拿来
Oh, hey, you just said you are going to help me.
嘿 你刚说过你要帮我的
Dipper, this sock crisis just bumped up to a code argyle.
迪普 这次的袜子危机已经上升至第一要务
The laptop can wait.
笔记本电脑的事得缓一缓
Mabel, do you seriously think
梅宝 你真的认为
that your random crush of the week
你这个星期对某人的胡乱迷恋
is more important than uncovering the mysteries of this town?
比揭露小镇的秘密更加重要吗
You're obsessed.
你已经痴迷得无法自拔了
I'm obsessed?
我无法自拔
Look at you. You look like a vampire
看看你自己 你看起来就像个吸血鬼
and not the hot guy.
还不是帅哥
But you said you were gonna help me today.
但你说过你今天会帮我
Well, I can help you with tickles.
我能帮你挠痒痒
Okay, fine. You know what?
好了 够了 告诉你
I'll do it on my own.
我自己搞定
Passwords, passwords.
密♥码♥ 密♥码♥
Mabel is useless.
梅宝 没有 用
Oh, man.
噢 天哪
Too many failed entries. Huh?
密♥码♥错误次数太多 啊
Initiate data erase in 5 minutes.
五分钟内启动数据清除
No,no no. I'm gonna lose everything?
不 我会丢失全部数据吗
I only have one more try?
我只有最后一次尝试机会了吗
Well, well, well.
很好 很好 很好
Someone's looking desperate.
某人看起来很绝望啊
I thought I told you to leave me alone.
我不是告诉过你离我远点吗
I can help you, kid.
我能帮你 孩子
You just need to hear out my demands.
你只需听完我的要求
What crazy thing do you want, anyway?
你想提什么疯狂的要求啊
To eat my soul? To rip out my teeth?
吞噬我的灵魂 拔掉我的牙齿
Are you gonna replace my eyes with baby heads or something?
你想用婴儿头来替换我的眼睛还是怎样
Yeesh, kid, relax. All I want is a puppet.
孩子 放轻松 我只不过想要一个布偶
A puppet? What are you playing at?
一个布偶 你这又是什么新花招
Everyone loves puppets.
大家都爱布偶
And it looks to me like you've got a surplus.
而且看起来你有多余的布偶
I don't know, man.
我不知道 天哪
Mabel worked really hard on these.
梅宝花了很多心思在这上面
Seems to me one little puppet is a small price to pay
在我看来 用一个小布偶换取知晓宇宙所有秘密
to learn all the secrets of the universe.
这只是个很小的代价
Besides, what's your sister done for you lately?
再说 你姐姐近来又为你付出过什么
How many times have you sacrificed for her, huh?
你为她牺牲了多少次 啊
And when has she ever returned the favor?
而她什么时候回报过你了
Tick tock, kid.
时间不等人 孩子
Just one puppet? Fine.
就一个布偶 成交
So what puppet are you gonna pick anyway?
那你准备挑哪一个布偶
Hmm, let's see. Eenie meenie mynee...
嗯 让我想想 不是别人就是
You.
你
What?
啥
What? This can't be happening.
什么 这不可能啊
What did you do to my body?
你对我的身体做了什么
Sorry, kid, but you're my puppet now.
对不起了 孩子 但你已经是我的布偶了
Oh, my gosh. This can't be happening.
噢 我的天哪 这不是真的
This can't be happening.
这不是真的
Man, it's been so long since I've inhabited a body.
天哪 自从我上次寄居在人体内已经过了很久了
Pain is hilarious.
痛感真是滑稽
And two eyes? This thing's deluxe.
两只眼睛 真是奢侈
I don't understand.Why are you doing this? I thought we had a deal.
我不明白 你为什么要这么做 我们明明说好了的
Look, kid, you've been getting way too close to figuring out
听着 孩子 你对一些重大谜团的答案
some major answers.
已经刺探得太深了
I've got big plans coming
我在准备一个大计划
and I don't need you getting in my way.
而我不希望你成为障碍
Destroying that laptop was a cinch.
毁了那台笔记本电脑是小意思
Now I just need to destroy your journal.
现在我只需要毁了你的日志
Race you to the bottom of the stairs.
看谁先到楼下
Hey. Human soda.
嘿 人类喝的汽水
I'm gonna drink it like a person.
我要像人类一样喝
So where do you keep that journal anyway?
你把那日志藏哪儿了呀
It's got to be around here somewhere.
肯定就在这附近吧
Boy, these arms are durable.
天哪 这胳膊真耐撞
I've hidden it, somewhere you'll never find it in a million years.
我已经把它藏起来了 你一万年也找不着
Hey Dipper. I borrowed your journal to use as a prop in the show.
嘿 迪普 我借了你的日志充当我的演出道具
I hope you don't mind. I'm gonna go before you process this sentence.
希望你不介意 在你理解这句话之前我先走了
Okay, bye!
好了 拜拜
Sure, sounds great, sister. I'll see you at the show.
没问题 听起来很棒 姐姐 我们表演的时候见
Wait. No, Mabel, don't listen to him.
等等 不 梅宝 不要听他的
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表