剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
I can't sleep because my cellmate took my pillow for a wife!
我没法睡觉 因为我的狱友拿我的枕头当老婆
You think I've been having fun in here?!
你觉得我在这儿呆着很好玩吗
Hey, best friend! Don't be late for Friendship Bracelet class!
嗨 好基友 待会儿的友谊手链编织课可不要迟到哦
I have fingerpainting at the same time!
那个时间我有手指画课
The mayor dying's my one ticket out of here,
镇长死了是我唯一逃出去的机会
which is why you're gonna win this election,
正因为这个你才非赢了这次选举不可
pardon me out of prison, and we're not gonna let the Pines
把我从监狱里救出来 这次绝不能再让派恩斯家的人
get in my way again!
耽误我的好事了
But-- but you don't understand.
但是 但是你不明白
He's going great in the polls.It's almost like magic.
他在竞选中做得很出色 就像有魔法一样
Magic, you say.
你是说魔法咯
Well, maybe it's time we fight fire with fire.
这么说 也许是时候以毒攻毒了
I been saving this for a long time,
这个咒语我已经留了很久了
waiting for the right moment.
终于能派上用场了
Boy, now, we discussed this.
儿子 听着 咱们不是说好了吗
No more spooky spells.
不许再用那些歪门邪道的咒语了
Well, Daddy,
我说老爹
maybe you just need to have more of an open mind.
也许您的头脑需要再开放些了
No, boy, not that!
不要 儿子 别这样
Anything but that!
只要别念咒语啥都行
Ooh, it's him!
他来了
Lookin' good,mayor candidate.
很帅嘛 候选镇长
Hooeey! It's the guy I'm gonna vote for!
我就要给这家伙投票
Lookin' A-OK, Stanford, A-OK.
很帅哦 斯坦 真不错
Tad, that means so much coming from you.
阿神 你的鼓励对我来说很重要
Hey-O!
大家好
Stan!
斯坦
Now just the ladies.
所有女士一起来
Stan!
斯坦
Now just the ladies my age.
和我年龄相仿的女士们
Stan!
斯坦
Never mind.
还是算了
On the house, Mr. Big Shot.
算小店请客 大人物先生
Now, this I could get used to.
这个我很快就能适应
Grunkle Stan,what's with the outfit?
斯坦叔公 你怎么穿这件外衣了
You're missing your lucky tie.
你忘戴你的幸运领带了
Power tie.Gotta wear it.
超能领带 必须得戴
Come on,have you seen the polls?
得了吧 你们难道没看见我在竞选时的表现吗
I could debate naked and I'd still win.
我不♥穿♥衣服演讲都能赢
Huh. Come to think of it...
咦 这倒真是个不错的主意
Ha ha. Seriously, though,
哈哈 不过说真的
we need you to wear that suit and tie, Grunkle Stan.
你必须要穿那套西装打领带 斯坦叔公
Suit and tie. Gotta wear it.
西装领带 必须得穿
Uhh! Why do you kids have to constantly tell me what to do?
真是的 你们这俩小孩干嘛总对我指手画脚的
Everyone in this town is finally showing me respect--
镇子里的人终于开始尊敬我了
maybe you kids should, too.
你们俩也应该这样
Grunkle Stan, we'd respect you
斯坦叔公 只要你能再重视点这件事
if you took things more seriously.
我们肯定尊重你
I am taking this seriously!
我确实是很严肃地对待这件事
If you haven't notice
也许你没注意到
everything that's coming out of this golden mouth has put us on top,
正是我的金口玉言 让我们取得了这样的成功
with without your dumb advice!
有没有你们的蠢主意都一样
Dumb advice?!
蠢主意
Yeah! Dumb advice.
没错 就是蠢主意
Dang it, Stan!
见鬼 斯坦
Every one of those speeches we were controlling you!
你的每一场演讲都是我们操控你说出来的
Dipper! What?!
迪普 你说啥
This tie is a mind control device invented by Ford.
这条领带是阿福发明的头脑控制装置
If it wasn't for this tie, you'd be losing!
要是没有这条领带 你不可能会赢
Well, you can tell that know-it-all Ford
你去告诉那个万事通阿福
that he can keep his fancy light bulbs and magic ties.
没有他花哨的灯泡和魔力领带
I'm gonna win this debateon my own,without any of you!
我自己照样能赢 不用你们帮忙
Stan, wait! You can't!
斯坦 等等 别走
Oh, this is bad.
哦 这下糟了
If we want to beat Bud, we need another candidate, fast.
要是我们还想打败巴德 就必须快点找一个新的竞选人
What we need is a blank slate,
我们需要一个没主见的人
someone totally suggestible,
一个什么话都能听进去的人
an empty piece of clay we can mold to our whims.
一个可塑性强 任我们摆布的人
Hey, a little help,dudes?
伙计们 帮我个小忙
I accidentally got my head stuck in my shirt sleeve.
我不小心把头卡在袖子里
I guess this is my life now.
可能一时半会儿是取不出来了
Seed here!
选举专用鸟食出♥售♥
Support your favorite candidate by throwing election seed!
把鸟食投给你最青睐的镇长候选人吧
Welcome, all, to the final debate
欢迎各位收看本次竞选的最终辩论
in what's sure to be, on a cosmic scale,
即使这一事件从人类历史宇宙洪荒的视角看
a forgettable blip in human history.
无疑毫不起眼 终将被人遗忘
And here come the three more popular candidates!
现在登场的是人气最高的三位候选者
Oh! Hello there, Stanford.
噢 你好哇 斯坦福
Long time no see. Hee hee. Whoo-hoo-hoo!
一日不见如隔三秋呀
Don't you "Tee-hee" Me. I'll debate you into the ground!
别跟我嬉皮笑脸的 等着在辩论赛上战个痛快吧
Oh, but I have a widdle twick up my sweevie-weeves.
是吗 我可有着招人喜欢的甜蜜小酒窝呢
You're making me very uncomfortable right now.
我真要被你恶心哭了
But what's this?
现场出了新状况
One new candidate has entered the race!
又有一位候选人加入了这次的辩论赛
Wait a minute. What?!
等等 这是什么意思
Those backstabbing...
忘恩负义的小崽子们
Let the debate begin!
现在辩论开始
First question:
第一个问题
What's your position on axes?
你们在斧头问题上的立场是什么
Wait. I mean... taxes.
啊 我说错了 是税收问题
Easy. Taxes are the worst.
这很简单 税收是罪恶
I propose we stimulate the economy
我的信念是通过向周边城镇
by waging wars on neighboring cities.
发动战争来刺♥激♥经济发展
We have the cannons.
我们需要开炮
What? Uh...
啊 这
I don't know much about taxes,
我不能说对于税收有很深刻的见解
but I can promise you a kitten in every pot.
但我承诺每家每户的锅里都将有一只小猫
That doesn't make sense, Mabel.
你在说些什么鬼话 梅宝
You don't make sense, Dipper!
你说的才是鬼话呢 迪普
Fwends. Fwends. Can't you see what's happening on this stage?
胖友们 胖友们 你们明白现在场上是什么状况吗
These politicians are dancing around the issues.
这些政客们在回避你们的问题呢
Well, I can sing round the issues!
而我 可以用歌♥声来回答你们
Crime is bad, crime is so, so bad
犯罪是过错 大错又特错
Vote for Bud and it ain't gonna be no crime
巴德当镇长 罪恶扫光光
Crime's bad. Vote for Bud
犯罪是大错 投票给巴德
You may now throw your birdseed.
选民们可以开始用鸟食投票了
And now a quick intermission.
接下来是中场休息时间
We're getting eaten alive back there.
我们眼看就要输掉辩论了
Since when has Bud been creepily adorable?
奇怪 巴德什么时候变得这么讨喜了
I don't know! It doesn't make sense!
我怎么知道 这说不通啊
He's almost acting just like... like...
他的举止简直就像 就像
Widdle old me.
小小的我
Aha! Hello there! Long time no see.
啊哈 你们好呀 好久不见
Except in my revenge fantasies
虽然我每隔一小时就会在
where I see you on an hourly basis.
我的复仇之梦里见到你们
Gideon! I knew you were somehow behind this!
吉迪恩 我就知道是你在背后搞的鬼
You've been controlling Bud!
是你一直在操纵巴德
And it seems you've been controlling Stanford!
你们不也在悄悄操纵着斯坦福吗
I have to hand it to both y'all.
在下不得不佩服你俩
You've gotten much eviler since I last saw ya.
和上次见面的时候相比 你们可学坏了不少哇
Daddy.
老爹
Let go of us!
放开我们
Behold your grand view of the debate!
等着看接下来的精彩辩论吧
Once I win this election,
只要搞定这次选举
I'll finally rule this backwoods town!
我就能统治整个破小镇了
You'll never get away with this, you creepy little dork!
你不可能有好下场的 你这小怪胎
Oh, I'd be happy to spare you, Mabel--
梅宝 我还想着或许能放过你呢
if you agree to be mine.
只要你答应嫁给我
I even made you this wedding dress in crafts class.
我甚至为你亲手缝制了这件婚纱
Don't ask what it's made of.
你不会想知道这是用什么做的
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表