剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Ew! I'd rather die, you creep!
我死也不跟你在一起 变♥态♥
Fine! Have it your way. Once I win,
那行吧 随便你 只要我赢了
they'll hit the plunger for the fireworks display,
他们就会启动这个按钮 制♥造♥烟花效果来庆祝
finishing the mountain's construction,
同时引爆整座镇长雕塑的山体
trapping you all inside.
把你们都送上西天
I've been trapped behind concrete all summer--
整个夏天我都在铁窗后饱受囹圄之苦
now see how you like it!
现在轮到你们了
Say hello to the next mayor of Gravity Falls, kids!
和重力泉的新镇长问个好吧 孩子们
And that is why, um,
这就是为什么 嗯
the Statue of Liberty is our hottest landmark.
自♥由♥女神像会成为最性感火爆的地标
Awright, I lied. She's kind of mannish.
好吧 我胡说的 她其实是个男人婆
What do you want from me?
你们还想怎么样
Ahh. You're dying out there, Stan.
你是快完蛋了 斯坦
Kids, you were right all along.
孩子们 你们一直是对的
I shoulda listened to you when I had the chance.
我就该乖乖听你们的 我早干嘛去了
Help! Help us! What the--?!
救命 救救我们 什么
We're tied to a bunch of fireworks!
我们被绑在烟花的炸♥药♥上了
Kids!
孩子们
Listen, everybody,
大家听好了
this debate is over.
辩论结束
I gotta go save my family!
我得马上去救我的家人
No, those--those are just some demolition dummies.
大家别理他们 他们只是喜欢拆台的熊孩子
Nothin' to see here.
没什么好看的
Can it, Gleeful!
闭嘴 格列佛
In a shocking turn of events,
在这个惊人的插曲中
Stan Pines has run to the aid of two children
斯坦·派恩斯已经冲向了两个命悬一线
who appear to be in danger.
急待救援的孩子
And the crowd is loving it!
他的英勇赢得了市民们的心
No! Stop it! Thank you, but stop it!
不 住手 谢了 别再拿鸟食扔我了
Get back, you terror birds!
滚开 你们这群丑鸟
Grunkle Stan!
斯坦叔公
Kids! Look, I'm sorry I was being stubborn.
孩子们 听着 是我一直顽固不化 抱歉
I guess being the town's
我不想再人们面前逞英雄了
hero wasn't enough-- I wanted to be yours, too.
那远远不够 我想当守护你们的英雄
We're sorry, Grunkle Stan.
是我们不对 斯坦叔公
We should have supported you, win or lose.
我们本应该一直站在你这边 不论输赢
Probably lose.
多半是输
I can still drop you, you know.
放明白点 我现在还可以放手
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not again!
不不不不不不不不 又是这样
Time to take care of you once and for all!
是时候一了百了了
Oh no! We have to get out of here!
哦不 我们得逃出去
Kids, if I die,
万一我这下牺牲了
make sure I get a bigger tombstone than Ford.
你们一定要把我的墓碑建得比阿福的气派
No! No!
不不
Mayor Pines! Mayor Pines! Mayor Pines!
派恩斯镇长 派恩斯镇长 派恩斯镇长
Well, I guess we know who won.
看来胜负已经见分晓了
This just in:
最新消息
Stanford Pines loses.
斯坦福·派恩斯落选
Despite winning an overwhelming 95% of the vote,
在投票环节获得了百分之九十五的压倒性胜利之后
election officials had to disqualify him
他因为其各种各样的犯罪案底
due to discovery of an extensive criminal record.
被选举委员会剥夺竞选资格
Oh boy.
我的天
Stan, what did you do?
斯坦 你又闯什么祸了
What didn't I do?
我什么祸没闯过
Crimes include shoplifting,
包括盗窃的各项犯罪记录
a new crime he invented called "Burgle-bezzlement,"
他还自创了一种名叫“盗贪罪”的新型犯罪
first-degree llamacide...
对羊驼的谋杀重罪
That llama knew too much.
那只羊驼知道的太多了
Due to this shocking development,
这出人意料的事态发展
it would appear the mayorship passes to
使镇长一职自然而然地落到了本次竞选
the only candidate who actually filled our their paperwork,
唯一符合各项文件要求的竞选人身上 也就是
local enthusiasm enthusiast Tyler Cutebiker.
本市的热心活动家 泰勒·尊可爱的身上
Got it.
拿下
We will dedicate the rest of this broadcast
本节目接下来的主要内容
to listing Stan's crimes.
是列举斯坦的各项罪行
First-degree thermometer theft, pug trafficking--
重罪 盗窃体温计 非法贩卖♥♥哈巴狗
Whoo! At least they didn't list any of the bad ones.
呼 幸好他们曝光的都是些鸡毛蒜皮的事儿
On an unrelated topic, I have a lot of cheap pugs,
话说回来 我这里还有很多便宜的哈巴狗
and I need to move them fast.
得快点转手出去才行
I'm sorry, Stan.
我很遗憾 斯坦
I actually think you as mayor would have been fun.
我还有点期待你当镇长的样子呢
Maybe it's for the best.
那样当然好啦
I got close the dream, though, kids.
但我这次离目标也很近了嘛 孩子们
Hey, I knit you something.
嘿 我给你织了个东西哦
It's not official, but I think it fits.
不代表官方意见 但也还算应景喽
Grunkle Stan, are you crying?
斯坦叔公 你不会在哭吧
I got campaign confetti in my eyes.
只是彩纸屑飘到眼睛里罢了
Come on, kids, want to go vandalize Mayor Tyler's mansion?
好了孩子们 想去泰勒镇长的官邸里搞点破坏吗
Hey hey! Vandalism! Yay!!!
搞破坏 耶
I'm sorry the election thing didn't work out for you, bro.
真遗憾你的选举计划最后还是泡汤了 老弟
If it makes you feel any better,
如果这样你会好受点的话
we're gonna throw a riot tonight.
我们可以计划一下今晚的暴♥乱♥
Does someone want to throw a riot?
想来一次暴♥乱♥么
Thanks, Ghost Eyes, I'm just not in the mood.
谢啦 鬼眼 我没那个心情
This poster is the only thing keeping me going.
这张海报是支撑我的全部动力
I'm finally ready to make a deal.
这次我终于痛下决心达成交易了
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表