剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
And tell your servant I like his W neck!
告诉你的仆人 我喜欢他的W领
Yes!
好极了
So are you guys, like, cool now?
那么你们现在 呃 是和好了吗
I think we made some progress.
我想我们还是取得了些进展
The important thing to remember is that
要记住最重要的是
at the end of the day,
归根结底
she's just an ordinary kid like us.
她和我们一样 只是个普通的孩子
Should've charged her for that taco.
早知道就应该向她玉米卷的钱
Agreed.
同意
Hey, you got any more of those surprise tacos?
嘿 你们还有惊喜玉米卷吗
Laugh now, hugelings. But Franz will have his day.
你们笑吧 大个儿 弗兰茨会时来运转的
Franz will--
弗兰茨要
Sand trap! Ow! Ow!
陷到沙坑里了
♪ We control the balls, we control the balls! ♪
我们操控球 我们操控球
♪ From Birmingham to Montreal ♪
从伯明翰到蒙特利尔
♪ We control the balls
我们操控球
Guys I figured it out! We control the balls!
伙计们 我想明白了 我们能控制球
Now he gets it!
他现在懂了
Oh, you guys!
噢 你们这些家伙
♪ Our lives are filled with nonstop fun ♪
我们的生活乐趣永无止境
♪ But there's nothing like a hole in one ♪
但是都比不上一杆进洞
Can I go now?
我现在可以走了吗
Never!
永远别想
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表