剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
I fear we've unleashed a great danger on the world.
恐怕我们已将巨大的危险释放到地球上
One I'd just as soon forget. I quit.
我希望能把这忘掉 我退出
Fine. I'll do it without you.
好啊 我会自己完成它
I don't need you, I don't need anyone.
我不需要你 也不需要任何人
What? Who said that?
什么 谁在说话
I was in over my head,
我当时脑袋一团糟
and feared I was losing my sanity.
害怕自己正在失去理智
I needed help. Someone I could trust.
我需要某个我能信赖的人来帮助我
Just give me a few more days, Rico.
再多给我几天时间 里科
I'll pay your goons back, I swear.
我发誓会把钱还到你的打手那儿
You haven't seen your brother in over ten years.
你已经超过十年没见你的兄弟了
It's okay. He's family. He won't bite.
没关系的 他是家人 他不咬人的
Who is it? Have you come to steal my eyes?
是谁 你是来偷我的眼睛吗
Well, I can always count on you for a warm welcome.
你这欢迎还真够热烈啊
Stanley, did anyone follow you, anyone at all?
斯坦利 有没有人跟踪你 任何人
Hello to you, too, pal.
你也好啊 伙伴
Hey, what is this?
嘿 这是干什么
Sorry. I just had to make sure you weren't...
抱歉 我只是要确保你不是
uh, it's nothing.
没事了
Come in, come in.
进来吧 进来吧
Look, are you gonna explain what's going on here?
你还不解释解释怎么回事
You're acting like Mom after her tenth cup of coffee.
你表现得跟老妈喝完十杯咖啡一样
Listen, there isn't much time.
听着 没时间了
I've made huge mistakes,
我犯了个大错误
and I don't know who I can trust anymore.
我不知道我还能相信谁
Hey, easy there. Let's talk this through, okay?
嘿 放轻松 我们好好谈一谈 好吗
I have something to show you.
我要给你看样东西
Something you won't believe.
一样你不会相信的东西
Look, I've been around the world, okay?
我可是周游过世界的人
Whatever it is, I'll understand.
无论是什么 我都会懂的
There is nothing about this I understand.
我完全不懂这是什么东西
It's a trans-universal gateway,
这是个连接宇宙的大门
a punched hole through a weak spot in our dimension.
是一个穿过我们维度中某个脆弱点的孔洞
I created it to unlock the mysteries of the universe.
我制♥造♥了它来解封宇宙的神秘事物
But it could just as easily be harnessed for terrible destruction.
但用它也可以轻易地造成巨大破坏
That's why I shut it down and hid my journals
这就是我关闭机器并藏起日志的原因
which explain how to operate it.
因为日志里解释了如何操作机器
There's only one journal left.
现在只剩一本日志了
You are the only person I can trust to take it.
你是我唯一能放心交付日志的人
I have something to ask of you.
我要问你个问题
Remember our plans to sail around the world on a boat?
还记得我们要划船环游世界的计划吗
Take this book, get on a boat,
带上这本书 乘船离开
and sail as far away as you can.
走得越远越好
To the edge of the earth.
去到天涯海角
Bury it where no one can find it.
把它埋在没人能找到的地方
That's it?
就这样吗
You finally wanna see me after ten years,
十年之后你终于想起要见我
and it's to tell me to get as far away from you as possible?
就是为了告诉我离你越远越好
Stanley, you don't understand what I'm up against.
斯坦利 你不明白我面临的处境
What I've been through.
我所经历的一切
No, no, you don't understand what I've been through.
不 是你不明白我经历了什么
I've been to prison in three different countries.
我曾经在三个国家锒铛入狱
I once had to chew my way out of the trunk of a car.
有一次我不得不撬开后备箱逃走
You think you've got problems?
你以为你有麻烦了
I've got a mullet, Stanford.
我的麻烦多到数不清 斯坦福
Meanwhile, where have you been?
与此同时 你又在哪里呢
Living it up in your fancy house in the woods,
你在树林中漂亮的小屋里快活
selfishly hoarding your college money,
自私地屯着你大学的学费
because you only care about yourself.
因为你只在乎你自己
I'm selfish? I'm selfish?
我自私吗 我自私吗
Stanley, how can you say that
斯坦利 你怎么能这么说
after costing me my dream school?
是你让我梦想中的大学化作泡影
I'm giving you a chance to do the first worthwhile thing in your life,
我在给你机会 让你做一件你生命中最有价值的事情
and you won't even listen.
可你连听都不听
Well, listen to this.
那你听我说
You want me to get rid of this book?
你想让我丢掉这本书
Fine, I'll get rid of it right now.
好啊 我现在就让它彻底不见
No! You don't understand.
不 你不明白
You said you wanted me to have it,
你说你想让我保管它
so I'll do what I want with it.
那我爱把它怎样都不关你的事
My research!
我的研究成果啊
Stanley, give it back.
斯坦利 还给我
You want it back, you're gonna have to try harder than that.
你想拿回它 那你就要更努力点
You left me behind, you jerk.
你抛弃了我 你个混♥蛋♥
It was supposed to be us forever.
我们本可以永远在一起的
You ruined my life. You ruined your own life.
你毁掉我的生活 是你毁掉自己的生活
Stanley. Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry.
斯坦利 天啊 我很抱歉
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Some brother you turned out to be.
你就这样还有脸和我当亲兄弟
You care more about your dumb mysteries than your family.
你在乎你那愚蠢的神秘事件 远多于你的家庭
Then you can have 'em.
那你就拿着去吧
Whoa, whoa, hey. What's going on?
噢 噢 嘿 怎么回事
Hey, Stanford... Stanley, help me!
嘿 斯坦福 斯坦利 救我
Oh no! What do I do? Stanley!
哦不 我该做什么 斯坦利
Stanley, do something!
斯坦利 做点什么
Stanford?
斯坦福
Stanford, come back. I didn't mean it.
斯坦福 回来 我不是故意的
I just got him back.
他才回到我的身边
I can't lose him again.
我不能再失去他了
Come on!
快点
Stanford!
斯坦福
I'd lost him.
我失去了他
I didn't know if he was dead or alive
我无从得知他在某个遥远的星系里
in some distant galaxy,
是死是活
but I knew his journal must have the answer
但我知道日志里面一定会有某种办法
to getting him back... somehow.
可以把他带回来
I didn't get much sleep that night.
那晚我一夜无眠
Or the night after that.
自从那晚以后都是如此
I tried for weeks to turn that dumb machine back on.
我试了好几周想重启那台破机器
But without the other two journals,
可没有另外两本日志
it was hopeless.
一切都是徒劳
Finally, I ran out of food.
最后我吃光了食物
I had no choice but to go into town.
没办法只好去了镇上
Just the bread then, stranger?
只要面包吗 陌生人
That'll be 99 cents.
一共九毛九
That's no stranger.
那可不是什么陌生人
That must be the mysterious science guy
他一定是住在树林里的
that lives in the woods.
那个神秘科学家
No, no, you got the wrong guy.
不不 你们认错人了
I've heard strange stories about that old shack.
我听过许多关于那栋老房♥子的奇怪传闻
Yeah, mysterious lights and spooky experiments.
是啊 诡异的灯光和可怕的实验
Gosh, I'd pay anything
天哪 为了看看里面是啥
to see what kind of shenanigans you get up to in there.
要我给多少钱我都给
Me, too. Do you ever give tours?
我也是 你对外开放参观吗
No, really, I...
没有 我
Yes, I do give tours.
是啊 我那儿开放参观
Ten... no, no, 15 bucks a person.
十 不不 每人十五块钱
So what did you say your name was,
那你叫什么名字
you man of mystery?
神秘的先生
Oh, Stan... ford.
噢 斯坦 福
Stanford Pines.
斯坦福·派恩斯
Step right up, folks,
大家都进来吧
to a world of enchantment or whatever.
欢迎来到魔法世界或管它什么世界
Behold the nerdy science box.
给你看看这个古怪科学盒
Ah! My eye!
啊我的眼睛
Uh, I can assure you, that is in no way permanent.
我向你保证 你的眼睛一会儿就好了
I paid $15 for this?
我花了十五块钱就为了看这个
Uh, you're lucky you weren't part of the last tour group.
你们比上一个观光团幸运多了
They never made it out alive.
他们可没能活着参观完哦
Right?
是吧
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表