剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Gravity Falls S02E01 Scary-oke
怪诞小镇 第二季第一集
Thirty long years and it's all led up to this.
整整三十年的心血终于有了回报
My greatest achievement!
我最伟大的成就
Probably should have worn pants.
可能应该穿条长裤
Feisty, I like it.
好刺♥激♥ 我喜欢
If I finally pull this off,
如果我最终成功了
it will all have been worth it.
一切付出就都值得了
I just need to keep playing it cool.
我需要保持冷静低调
If anyone ever finds out about this...
如果有任何人发现了这个
Yeah, right. I've come this far.
没关系 我都已经走到了这一步
Who could possibly catch me now?
谁又能抓住我呢
See there, there it is again.
快看那里 又来了
We haven't seen readings like this for 30 years.
我们已经三十年没看到过这样的读数了
Is it coming from deep space?
信♥号♥♥是从外太空来的吗
An enemy weapons site?
是敌人的武器基地吗
Just as I suspected.
如我所料
Gentlemen, we're going to Gravity Falls.
先生们 我们去重力泉
Oh, right.
哦 对
Show time.
表演时间到
Welcome to the grand re-opening of the Mystery Shack!
欢迎来到神秘小屋盛大重新开张典礼
Mystery Shack!
神秘小屋
We're here to celebrate the defeat of that skunk little Gideon.
我们在此共同庆祝击败小臭鼬吉迪恩
Please, please, boo harder.
拜托 拜托 嘘声再响亮一些
But I didn't catch that pork chop all alone.
但我不是一个人打倒那个小肥仔的
These two scams deserve some of the glory.
这两位小骗子也有一些功劳
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Most of the glory.
大部分功劳
Smile for the camera.
对着镜头笑一笑
Your camera's a cinder block, Toby.
你的相机就是块煤渣砖 托比
I just want to be a part of things.
我只是想参与其中
Smile for a real camera.
对着真的镜头笑一笑
Everyone say "Something stupid."
大家一起喊 “傻东西”
Something stupid!
傻东西
And don't forget to come to the after party tonight at 8:00.
大家别忘了来参加今晚八点的余兴派对
We're doing a karaoke bonanza, people.
各位 我们将举♥行♥幸运卡拉OK
Lights! Music!
灯光 音乐
Enchantment! Phoo!
魔法 噗呼
And an amazing
以及由我们家庭乐队
karaoke performance by our family band,
带来的超赞卡拉OK表演
Love Patrol Alpha.
爱的巡逻队阿尔法
Oh, I don't know about that.
噢 我不知道合不合适
I would never agree to that ever.
我绝不会同意参演
Too late, I wrote your names on the list.
太迟了 我已经把你们的名字写在宣传♥单♥上了
It's happening.
表演已成定局
Buy your ticket, people.
各位 记得买♥♥票
You know you don't have anything else going on in your lives.
你们的生活中也不会发生其他盛事了
I'm talking to you, pizza guy.
说的就是你 比萨小哥
Don't lame out on me.
不要失约哦
Ha! The town loves us.
哈 整个小镇都爱我们
We finally got that Gideon smell out of the carpet.
我们终于去除了地毯上吉迪恩留下的臭味
Everything is finally going my way.
一切都回到了正轨上
Hey, Grunkle Stan, now that we have a moment,
嘿 斯坦叔公 现在我们有些空闲时间
I've been meaning to ask you for my journal back.
我一直想问你要回我的日志
What? Journal?
什么 日志
Oh, you mean this old thing?
噢 你指这个旧东西
It was so boring I couldn't even finish it.
它无聊到我根本读不下去
You didn't see nothing.
你什么都没看见
Wait, you're just gonna give it to me?
等等 你就准备把它还给我了
Just like that?
就这么简单
What else do you want? A kiss on the cheek?
你还想要啥 亲亲脸蛋
I-- I got to go.
我 我要走了
I wouldn't mind a kiss on the cheek.
我不介意亲亲脸蛋
Not gonna happen.
别乱想了
Mabel, we've got to talk.
梅宝 我们得谈谈
Almost losing my journal made me realize
我差点失去日志这件事让我意识到
that I'm halfway through the summer
暑假已经过去一半了
and still no closer to figuring out the big mysteries of Gravity Falls.
我还是没有搞清楚重力泉的大秘密
Gideon almost destroyed
吉迪恩差点毁了这座小镇
the town to get his hands on this journal.
就为得到这本日志
But why? Who wrote it?
但为什么呢 它是谁写的
Where are all the other journals?
其他几本日志又在哪里
What was Bill talking about
当比尔说一切都将改变的时候
when he said everything was going to change?
这又是意味着什么
There's something huge going on right under our noses.
有重大事件就在我们眼皮底下发生
And it's time we stop goofing around and get to the bottom of it.
我们是时候不再胡闹而是将此事查个水落石出了
Bro, you've looked at that thing, like, a bazillion times.
老弟 你看这笔记本的次数都快数不清了
There's nothing left to discover.
已经没有什么可以被发现的新东西了
Half the pages are blank, remember?
一半的书页是空白的 你还记得吗
I just feel like I'm one
我只是觉得我离拼出事件真♥相♥
puzzle piece away from figuring out everything.
只差最后一块拼图了
Don't worry, Dipper.
别担心 迪普
Lord Mystery Ham is on the case.
神秘火腿王正在调查此事
"I play by me own rules! What? What?"
我按照自己的规则办事 咋样 咋样
I don't know why I tell you things.
我不知道我怎么会告诉你这件事
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Hey, Mr. Pines, what's that code word
嘿 派恩斯先生 我在看到
I'm supposed to yell when I see a government vehicle?
政♥府♥车辆的时候应该喊哪句代号♥
Wait, what? Government vehicle?
等等 什么 政♥府♥车辆
The Mystery Shack is now closed. Everybody out!
神秘小屋已经关门了 所有人都出去
I will not hesitate to use the hose
我用水管赶走老人时
on the elderly.
可绝不手软
Uncle Stan, what's happening?
斯坦叔公 发生什么了
Yeah, you never shut down the gift shop.
对啊 你从来不会关闭礼品店的
Welcome to the Mystery Shack, gentlemen.
欢迎光临神秘小屋 先生们
What can I get you? Key chains?
你们有什么需要的吗 钥匙圈
Snow globes?
雪花水晶球
These rare photos of American Presidents?
还是这些稀有的美国总统照片
My name is Agent Powers.
我是鲍尔斯特工
This is Agent Trigger.
这位是特瑞格特工
We're here to investigate
我们是来调查
reports of mysterious activity in this town.
有关这座小镇上神秘活动的报告
Activity.
活动
Mysterious activity in the Mystery Shack?
神秘小屋里的神秘事件
You got to be joking.
你肯定是在开玩笑
I assure you I am not.
我向你保证我并没有
I was born with a rare disorder that makes me
我生来就因为一种罕见的生理障碍
physically incapable of experiencing humor.
而无法领会到幽默
I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth.
我无法理解你用嘴发出这声音的含义
Now if you'll excuse us,
如果你能配合我们
we're conducting an investigation.
我们在进行一项调查
Investigation.
调查
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Did you guys say you're investigating the mysteries of this town?
你们刚刚是说你们在调查这个小镇的神秘事件吗
That information is classified.
这个消息是机密
But, yes.
但是 是的
Look, between you and me,
听着 这是我们之间的秘密
I believe there is a conspiracy of paranormal origin
我觉得有一种超自然起源的阴谋
all connected to this town.
与这座小镇有关联
We're just one small lead away from blowing
我们离揭开整件神秘事件的面纱
the lid off this entire mystery.
只差一小步了
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
I'm investigating the exact same thing.
我正在调查一模一样的事情
I found this journal in
我在树林里找到了一本笔记本
the woods which has almost all the answers.
里面几乎包含了所有的答案
If we work together, we could crack the case.
如果我们合作 我们可以破解这个案子
If you have evidence of these claims,
如果你真的有关于这些事件的证据
we should talk.
我们应该谈谈
We can talk right now. Please, please, come in.
我们现在就能谈 快 快 快请进
I have so much to show you.
我有好多东西要给你看
I'm sorry, agents.
不好意思 特工
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表