剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Shoshanna, since she got back from Japan
索姗娜 自从她从日本回来
is somehow even more like a cartoon.
比以前更像卡♥通♥人物了
I'm just trying to be a source of support.
我只是想表示支持
Thanks. That's good.
谢谢 挺好的
Yeah. That's good, be of service.
对 很好 多帮点忙
Mm-hmm. And how is it over there?
新郎那边如何
You guys just doing circle jerks and pounding beers?
你们就是玩冥想加喝啤酒吗
And what about Fran? Is it weird?
弗兰呢 会不会很奇怪
Who's Fran?
弗兰是谁
What do you mean, who's Fran? Fran.
什么叫弗兰是谁 弗兰啊
Oh, yeah, he's-- he's nice.
你说他啊 挺好的
What do you mean he's nice?
什么叫挺好的
He's nice. He's polite. He's funny or whatever.
就是人好 懂礼貌 幽默什么的
You don't wanna take him out back and show him what you're made of?
你不想带他到后面狂揍一顿吗
No. Buy him a ticket to the gun show?
不 给他买♥♥张票去看枪展
Yes. No.
是的 没有
You're a liar.
你个骗子
No, no, no. I'm-- I'm evolved.
不 我已经成长了
That's good. I don't care.
那挺好 我不在乎
I'm happy for her. Cool.
我为她开心 行
Great. I don't care either.
好 反正我也无所谓
Well...
好了
I-- I can't.
不行
Okay, see ya.
回见
Shit.
该死
So, Fran...
弗兰
Fran.
弗兰
You seem like a nice guy,
你似乎是个好人
but I have to ask-- what are your intentions with Hannah?
但是我得问问 你想从汉娜这里得到什么
Uh, well, right now, I guess we're just trying to figure out--
现在的话 大概就是想弄清楚...
Well, here's the thing to know, Fran,
是这样的 弗兰
is that while she's painfully narcissistic, shockingly tone-deaf,
虽然她自恋得让人蛋疼 超级音痴
and just generally one of the most
绝对是你见过的人里
insufferable people you'll ever meet,
最让人无法忍♥受的存在
she means something to me.
但我很在乎她
She's like a younger sister to me, Fran.
她就像是我妹妹 弗兰
So, what I want to know from you
所以我想问你的是
is are you serious about this?
你是认真的吗
Or are you just in it for a quick,
或者只是想要简单的
you know, push-push-in-the-bush?
跟她打打炮
What?
什么
Are you trying to get to know this woman?
你想真正了解这个女人吗
Are you trying to really connect
是想与世界上另一个人
to this other individual in this world?
进行深层次的交流吗
Or are you just experimenting
或者只是想利用她
with more and more complex sexual positions
不断尝试新的复杂体♥位♥
until her knees blow out and her pussy turns to rubber?
直到她的膝盖爆♥炸♥ 下面变成黑木耳
Oh, my God.
天呐
I mean, do you ask her how she feels about things?
你有没有问过她对事情的看法
What she's thinking about?
她在想什么
What are her opinions about, you know,
有没有问过她针对变性政策
transgender politics, the afterlife?
或者是对于晚年的看法
Because young men today, they don't ask those type of questions.
因为现在的年轻人 大多不问这种问题
All they ask is what they can get from a given situation.
他们只在乎从现有环境中能获取什么
They demand faithfulness
他们要求女人忠诚
and then they suck the spirit out of women
然后榨干女人内心的百转千回
who are so fucking spirited.
吸干那些饱满的情愫
Ray?
雷
The love of my life is getting married today.
我最爱的人今天要结婚了
Today, the love of my life
今天 我最爱的人
is getting married,
要结婚了
and I don't have the guts to pull a "graduate."
我却没胆量去搞一场抢婚
I don't have it in me.
我没那个胆子
Because I know
因为我知道
I'm not the person that she wants.
我不是她想要的那个人
I can't do it. I can't do it! I can't fucking do it!
我做不到 我他妈做不到
Desi, come on. I'm too fucking scared.
德西 行了 我太他妈害怕了
I'm not fucking ready.
我他妈还没准备好
Take this rage and turn it into bravery.
把你的愤怒转化为勇气吧
Don't try and follow me.
别跟着我
Hey, hey, you've bailed seven times.
你已经临阵脱逃7次了
Don't make it eight!
别再来第8次
Desi!
德西
What was that?
怎么回事
Just a little bit of cold feet.
只是有点临阵畏缩
You know, he's always quick on the engagement trigger,
他对订婚太敏感了
but I thought that eight was the magic number.
我还以为8会是幸运数字
And I thought that he was actually into Marnie
他们当时经历这些的时候
since they were going through with this.
我还以为他是真的喜欢玛妮
But now is now.
不过现在不一样了
All right, I'll be back.
我等下回来
Hey, be gentle on him, brother.
对他温柔点 兄弟
He's got a really complicated thing with his mom.
他妈可是把他伤得挺狠
Okay, here we go.
好了
Okay, I'm sorry, but that flower crown is corny as hell.
抱歉 但那个花冠实在太俗气
Mom, no one asked you.
妈妈 没人问你的意见
You have a beautiful forehead. Please do not cover it.
你的额头很漂亮 不要挡着
And why do you want to look like
而且你拍婚纱照
the Statue of Liberty in all your wedding pictures?
为什么要打扮得跟自♥由♥女神像一样
No, Mom, it's super modern.
妈妈 这是时髦
Bill de Blasio's daughter wears one all the time.
比尔·白思豪家女儿总戴的
Ah, Bebe, that pin literally went through my skull.
碧碧 你那个别针真的扎进了我头骨
Sorry. That's okay.
抱歉 没事
Marnie... Yes, Mom.
玛妮 妈妈
...keep it classic, please. Okay, okay.
传统点 好吗 好
I wore shoulder pads to my wedding
我结婚的时候还穿了垫肩呢
and I regret it every time I look at those photos.
现在每次看到结婚照都会后悔
More than you regret marrying
比你嫁给照片里
the sex addict who's also in those photos?
那个有性瘾的新郎还后悔吗
Uh, yeah, 'cause that was fun for a while.
对 好歹我们开心过一阵
Well, you know, I was on the Vans Warped Tour this summer
今年夏天我去了范斯的摇滚音乐节
and I saw Vanessa Hudgens in the pit
看到瓦妮莎·哈金斯也在现场
and she had one of these crowns on and you look just like her.
也戴着这种花冠 你和她一模一样
Well, that's just great and weird.
真是又棒又奇怪
Just when we ask for second opinions,
等我们想听别人的看法了
we'll come to you right away, okay?
会立刻找到你的 好吗
We're good. Okay.
行了吗 好
And this is my daughter and this is my day.
这是我女儿 我的大喜日子
Okay, I'm gonna start on someone else
好吧 你俩讨论花冠问题
while you two work this thing out, all right?
我开始化别人了 行吧
Okay. Good idea.
好 好主意
Okay, good. Okay, yeah, that's good.
好 很好
She's crazy.
她疯了
I'm gonna kill you.
我要杀了你
Hey, sugar. Hi.
亲爱的 你好
All right, what are you thinking for your look?
你想化成什么样子
Um, I don't know, just maybe wet a comb
不知道 或许就沾点水
and just neaten my hair up.
把我头发梳梳顺吧
I don't know. My hair's pretty short,
我头发挺短的
so you can't really do anything with it.
应该也弄不成什么样
But we have all the hair accessories.
这有很多发饰的
I'd rather just feel like myself.
我还是想自然点
Okay, well, it's not really about you, but whatever.
今天主角可不是你 不过随便了
Yeah, I mean, it's not like you don't have options.
是 你也有别的选择啊
I pulled together a bunch
我从造型集里
of the different looks from the mood board.
找了些不同的造型
They're all in the iPad.
都存在iPad里了
You can flip through them one more time.
你可以再看看
There's floral crowns, obviously.
有花冠造型 很明显
There's braid headband.
还有穗状头带
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表