剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You probably just barebacked all day.
就这么啪了一整天
What?
什么
Dad, I was just being provocative.
爸 我是故意气你的
You had unprotected sex with Keith?
你跟基斯上♥床♥真没戴套吗
Oh, my God. He's a total rando.
天啊 你们根本不认识
He's a boot dealer. What's wrong with you?
他是卖♥♥靴子的 你怎么这样
Well, I haven't had to think about it in a long time.
我很长时间没想过戴套这问题了
I'm gonna use the restroom, okay?
我去个厕所 好吗
Why don't you try and stay alive?
请您老坚强活下去
Elijah.
伊莱贾
Elijah! What? I can do no more than I have done.
伊莱贾 干什么 我够忙的了
It's Horvath. What about my important coffee work?
霍瓦特找你 我重要的咖啡工作怎么办
It's not going anywhere. Here.
不会跑的 给
Hannah, I can't talk. I'm at a job right now.
汉娜 我不方便说话 我在工作
It's really more of a career.
感觉要长久干下去
Elijah, I need you to come here, okay?
伊莱贾 我需要你过来
It's an emergency. What?
有急事 什么
It's my dad. He's really, really scared.
是我爸 他真的吓到了
Oh, shit, it got gayer?
天啊 更基了吗
Dad had unprotected butt sex.
我爸没戴套跟人睡了
Okay, okay. Shh, shh, shh.
好 别说了
I'll text you the address. Okay.
我把地址发你 好
I have to go. Hannah's having a gay emergency with her gay dad.
我得走了 汉娜的基老爸出了情况
Hey, hey, that's not how work works! Hey!
工作不能随心所欲 站住
So, what are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
I have a flight home in the morning.
我坐明早的航♥班♥飞回家
Where will you stay?
你要住哪
What do you mean? I mean, not with Mom.
什么意思 你又不跟妈住一起了
Of course, in our house.
当然是住我们家了
Dad, you came to New York to meet a man you found online.
爸 你跑来纽约见网上认识的男人
You can't just go back to Mom's house like nothing happened.
总不能再回妈妈家 装作什么都没发生
Hannah, it's more complex than you understand.
汉娜 这事比你想的复杂
Stop saying that. Okay, but it's the truth.
别再说这话了 但这是真的
Well, maybe it's not more complex, okay?
或许并不复杂 好吗
Because Mom wants a divorce.
因为妈妈想离婚
What?
什么
She said that, okay?
她说的 好吗
She doesn't want to be married to you anymore.
她不想再跟你结婚了
She didn't say that.
她没说
Oh, no way, Cosette.
我可不想掺和
Oh, thank you, but I didn't order this.
谢谢 但我没点这个
I know. He did.
是 他请的
What?
什么
I can't believe Dill Harcourt bought me a drink.
迪尔·哈考特居然请我喝酒吗
He's my number one news source.
他可是我最爱的记者
He's everyone's news source. No shit.
他是所有人最爱的记者 真的
I watch the news to him twice a day.
我每天都看两次他节目
You mind if I join you?
介意我坐过来吗
Uh, I wouldn't think you needed to ask.
我觉得你不用问我
Well, it's good to maintain the illusion of normalcy.
维持正常的假象总是好事
Well, I gave up on that a long time ago,
我很久前就放弃了
but for different reasons.
但原因不同
Elijah. Dill.
我叫伊莱贾 迪尔
He's so great.
他太棒了
He is great. You didn't know that?
很棒 你不知道吗
So, I'm gonna go...
那 我要回...
downtown.
市区了
I'm going uptown.
我去城北
It was very nice to meet you.
很高兴遇见你
Get home safe.
回家路上当心
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
妈的 妈的 妈的
Fuck! What the fuck?
妈的 我♥操♥
"I'm going downtown." Fucking stupid.
"我回市区了" 好你妈蠢
I deserve to die. I just want to stab myself in the heart.
死了算了 我要一刀捅死自己
I want you to call me.
打给我
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
That's okay. I'm here.
没事的 有我在
And I'm always gonna be here, so...
我会一直陪着你
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表