剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
That's not a very nice thing to say to a person.
这可不是对人说的好话
No, I know, I like it.
不 我知道 我喜欢
It's like you're not trying to please everyone anymore.
说明你不再努力取悦大家了
Hey, guess what?
你猜怎么着
Half my album's about you.
我专辑一半写的都是你
What? Yeah.
什么 对
Desi thinks it's about him.
德西以为写的是他
About, like, when we first started
是当我们开始时
and he still had a girlfriend, but it's about you.
他还有个女朋友 但其实是你
It's about what it's like to lose something
是我不知道为什么
or someone and have no idea why.
就失去了某些事 某些人
I told you why.
我说过为什么
You were my family.
你曾是我的家人
You know that.
你知道的
Come here. Come here.
过来 来
Oh, my God. What are you doing?
天啊 你干什么
Get in.
上去
That's not our boat.
这不是我们的船
"That's not our boat"?
"这不是我们的船"吗
Did you really just say that?
你当真这么说吗
Shut up.
闭嘴
"That's not our boat"?
"这不是我们的船"
Oh, no, that's not our boat.
完了 这不是我们的船
But it isn't! Come on.
就不是啊 来吧
Don't be a nerd.
别犯呆了
Get in the fucking boat.
快他妈上船来
No one's here.
这里没人
Oksana Baiul.
我是滑冰女王
Whose boat do you think this is?
你觉得这是谁的船
Oh, my God.
天啊
Jesus Christ, relax.
我的天 淡定
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 是的
Jesus, you scared me for a second.
你刚才吓死我了
But it's only like two feet deep, so...
不过水才两英尺深而已
Hold on, this is actually a very serious question. Okay.
等等 这是个严肃的问题 好吧
How recent were your YMCA swimming lessons?
你多久没去上过游泳课了
'Cause I just couldn't tell
看你扑腾的样子
by the way you were flailing around. You're such an asshole.
我真猜不出来 你真是混♥蛋♥
I just really want to know
我真的想知道
'cause I'll get them for you, if you want.
因为如果你愿意 我帮你去报名
Give me your bag.
把包给我
What? Come on, Marnie.
什么 走 玛妮
What's so fuckin' funny?
你♥他♥妈♥笑什么
Give me your fucking bag.
把你们包给我
Really? No, dude. Dude, chill.
真的吗 不 伙计 冷静
Okay? Go back to Park Slope.
好吗 回公园坡去吧
Your mom's not gonna be mad at you,
你妈妈不会生你气的
and if you need money, just sell your fucking Xbox.
如果需要钱 把你Xbox卖♥♥了就好
The bag and your jewelry now.
包和首饰 快给我
No fucking way, dude.
你♥麻♥痹♥做梦 伙计
Look, seriously, back the fuck off, okay?
说真的 给我滚开
Back the fuck-- oh, shit.
滚... 操
He's got a fuckin' gun. Here, here, here, here.
他有枪 给你 给
Your rings. Come on.
你的戒指 快
Here's my wedding ring and my engagement ring.
这是我的婚戒
Just here, here. He didn't ask for my fucking earrings.
给 给 他又没要我耳环
Just give them to him. He's gonna want them.
给他就是 他会要的
Okay, okay, okay. Hello?!
好吧 快啊
Here, here. Take it, take it.
给 给你
Take it, take it. Okay.
都给你 行吧
Oh, my God.
天呐
Fuck, dude. Are you...
操 他...
I didn't know people get, like, robbed anymore.
我都不知道还有人被抢劫了
You live here? I do.
你住在这吗 没错
There's a garbage bag on the window.
窗户边上怎么有垃圾袋
Yeah, well, I sleep late.
是 我起得晚
So, get curtains.
那买♥♥窗帘啊
Actually, you know what? Never mind.
其实 你知道吗 没事
I'm not here to change you.
我不是来改变你的
I don't need to change anybody anymore.
我不再需要改变别人了
Come here.
过来
What am I gonna do about you?
我要拿你怎么办
What if we...
不如我们...
ran away?
私奔吧
I'm serious.
我说真的
What if, like, the last few years
如果过去几年
were just a bad dream and we ran away?
只是一场噩梦 我们私奔
And opened up a general store.
开一间杂货店
Somewhere where they need a general store.
去个需要杂货店的地方
I got cash, I got a bike.
我有现金 有摩托车
We can go wherever we wanted.
我们想去哪里都行
Wouldn't have to tell anybody if we didn't feel like it.
不想告诉别人 就谁都不说
I don't need any of my stuff. No.
我不需要我的东西 对
I don't, I really...
我没有... 真的
don't need any of my stuff.
不需要我的任何东西
I hate all of my stuff.
我讨厌我的东西
I'm serious. As soon as the sun comes up, let's go.
我说真的 等天一亮 我们就走
But what about all of the time.
但那几年时光呢
Doesn't have to bother us if we don't let it.
不去介意 就不是困扰
Oh, okay.
好吧
I'm cold. I need a shower.
我好冷 要洗个澡
The bathroom's in the hall.
浴室在走廊
Cool.
好
Late night?
忙到挺晚吗
Yeah, kinda.
算是吧
Why is everybody such a fucking disappointment?
为什么所有人都这么让人失望
Guy problems?
男生问题吗
Yeah, if you call a hot dyke with a strap-on
如果你叫一个戴着假阳♥具♥和棒球帽的
and a Mets cap a guy.
性感拉拉男生的话
She left me off on the side of the BQE.
她把我直接扔在高速路边上
Kicked me off her motorcycle.
把我从她摩托上赶下去
Oh, my God. That is awful.
天啊 真过分
Yeah. How did you get home?
是 你怎么回家的
I fucking walked.
我他妈走回来的
It's not even her, you know?
都不是她的问题 你知道吗
She was-- she was fine.
她没什么
She was as much as an asshole as anyone.
不过跟其他人一样混♥蛋♥
I just-- I can't have one more fantasy busted open.
只是我受不了幻想再破灭了
I swear to God, I can't fucking take it.
我发誓 我真是忍♥不下去
That's my towel.
那是我的浴巾
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I did not know that.
我不知道
You have nice tits.
你奶♥子♥挺美
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, that shower actually has really good water pressure.
知道吗 淋雨的水压还真不错
Charlie?
查理
Charlie! Yeah?
查理 干什么
What the fuck is this needle?
这针管是怎么回事
I'm diabetic.
我有糖尿病
Yeah.
对
Where are your fucking shoes, Marnie?
你♥他♥妈♥的鞋子呢 玛妮
Whose dress is that? Where are your fucking rings?
这裙子是谁的 你的戒指呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
为了什么
I don't want to be married to you.
我不想跟你结婚了
It's not even your fault.
这都不是你的错
I mean, yeah, you're-- you're an asshole,
是 你是个混♥蛋♥
but it's really not your fault.
但这个真不怪你
I just--
我只是...
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表